Jaejoong and Natsuki Introduction

Please Tell Me That You Love Me

   "I'm begging you, have mercy!" The man screamed.

   "Shut the up," A boy snarled, and kicked the man across the face. He fell hard to the concrete ground, whimpering with pain.

   The boy was extremely handsome and good-looking. Tall, lean, yet muscular. The perfect man. Yet he was angry, irritably wiping his hair out of his sweaty face. "Son of a ." He swore, kicking the man twice.

   They were in a damp, dark concrete cellar. The man had his hands tied behind his back, his face swollen and bloody, his body speckled with bruises. It was hot in the cellar, and humid. Humidity made the gorgeous boy irritable and murderous.

   "Lee Chung Ho, one of the biggest drug dealers in Seoul," The boy sneered, grabbing the man by the hair and pulling it so they would meet face-to-face. "how does it feel having the beaten out of you by someone half your age? I'm only in college, old man, and you got beaten up. You dared to oppose me. Tell me who I am. Go on!" He twisted his hair, and the man sobbed in pain. "Say it! What's my name?"

   "K-K-Kim Jaejoong." The man moaned. "Otherwise known as H-Hero. L-Leader of the GunBlaze Gang."

   "Damn right," Jaejoong whispered, then smashed Lee Chung Ho's face into the concrete. Blood spurted out from his nose and stained the floor. Jaejoong once again wiped hair out of his face, annoyed.

   The door opened. "Wow, Jaejoong, you really gave him a beating," a good-looking boy around Jaejoong's age leaned against the door frame, looking interested.

   "Shut the up, Yunho," Jaejoong snarled. "I'm sick of beating up this pathetic old man." He took out of his pocket a shiny black revolver. "Here, you finish it. I'm going to go have a nap."

   Yunho took it gleefully. "With pleasure, boss." He smirked.

   The gunshot rang in Jaejoong's ears as he closed the door to the cellar and headed upstairs. Two servants were waiting for him and bowed respectfully as he passed. He ignored them.

   The mansion was much prettier upstairs than down in the cellars, with white marble floors, snow-white pillars, arched ceilings, the works.

   Jaejoong pushed a vase aside, and it smashed into a million pieces. "Clean that up now!" He roared at the servants, who immediately scurried about to follow orders.

   He climbed the magnificent staircases and passed several hallways until he reached his bedroom, a huge domed chamber, and collapsed on the King-sized bed, relishing at the cool breeze of the top-class air conditioner. He knew he would wake up later cold, which made him irritable, but then again, he was always irritable.

   " that," he sighed, and closed his eyes.

 

   "Arriving in Seoul's Main Station. Last stop, Seoul."

   Natsuki quickly grabbed her bags and rushed off the train. She breathed deeply the South Korean air. It felt good. Not as congested as the air in Tokyo, that's for sure.

   Natsuki brushed away her long black hair and headed to a bench, sitting down heavily. She was tired from sitting all day in that crowded train. It took exactly three years, two months, and thirty-five days to get enough money to buy a plane ticket to Pusan, South Korea, and still have enough money to buy several train tickets to get to Seoul. She never had enough money, but she managed.

   She let her thoughts stray out to the apartment waiting for her in Seoul. She booked it online. Sure, it was just a two bedroom apartment, but the area was secure, the rent was fair, and the view was gorgeous. Also, it was close to the public college and Seoul's central library, where she wanted to work part-time.

   Makino Natsuki wasn't super-cute. She wasn't plain-faced either, just normal, slightly above average. She was a normal, average height, a normal, average IQ, a normal, average Japanese girl. She liked being normal and average. Anything abnormal or unaverage was a bother to deal with. She has enough problems as it is.

   Natsuki closed her eyes, a flashback in her mind. Ten masked men, her parents, her oppa and unnie, even her dog..............

   She opened her eyes again and firmly shook herself. "It's pointless thinking about the past, Makino Natsuki." She told herself severely. "No turning back. Just move forward and make the best out of things."

   She got up and, bags in hand, walked towards the bus stop. She couldn't afford a taxi.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

This is my first fanfic chapter. Sorry it's so boring......:)

Patience! The excitement starts soon........