The Set-Up

Please Tell Me That You Love Me

   "YAAAAAH, IT'S JAEJOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

   A crowd of girls all wearing identical school uniforms started screaming, pushing each other ferociously in order to get closer to the handsome boy walking past, while still retaining a respectful distance.

   "Eeeeek, Jaejoong!"

   "Jaejoong-oppa, look this way!"

   "I love you, Hero-oppa!"

   "Hero, YAAAAAH!!!"

   "Looks like your fan club is still as annoying as ever," an attractive boy greeted him cheerfully. He was closely followed by four other good-looking boys. They were all handsome and tall, but none were as gorgeous as Jaejoong.

   Jaejoong scowled at the boy. " it, Junsu."

   Junsu and the other boys laughed. One of them laughing was Yunho, the boy that gleefully shot Lee Chung Ho, the drug dealer, two weeks ago.

   Only one of the boys wasn't laughing. He seemed different from the others. Kinder, gentler. He frowned. "Jaejoong, please don't start."

   Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Yoochun." However, he didn't swear anymore, and even the other boys backed off. Yoochun obviously had an authority over them all.

   All five of them walked into the massive courtyard that led to the elite SM private college within Seoul. Only the richest of kids went there, and Kim Jaejoong was one of them.

   He led the procession of the five hot boys, girls screaming and swooning at the sight of them.

   "Isn't it weird that despite looking so pissed-off all the time and acting like a total to everybody except Yoochun, all the girls still like him?" Junsu whispered to another boy.

   The other boy laughed softly. "And despite even being well-known as the leader of the GunBlaze gang, everyone still loves him. Even the government doesn't lay a hand on him, because he gets rid of most of the mobs, vandalisers, and drug traffickers. He's basically untouchable by the law."

   "You said it right, Changmin," Yunho whispered.

   "Even though he's a gang leader," Yoochun said quietly. "he's handsome, smart, and super-rich. Girls love that about him. He's like the ideal badass boyfriend-type."

   "I can't believe you've been his best friend for sixteen years, Micky," Changmin sighed. "He's so hard to deal with. You cross the line, he'll whip your ."

   Yunho suddenly frowned at Yoochun suspiciously. "Also, how come you refused to join the GunBlaze gang? You really should join, Micky, it's in' awesome! We get to use guns and , and we never get in trouble! Being his best pal, you could easily become his right-hand man!"

   "Hey!" Junsu said, annoyed. He was Jaejoong's current right-hand man, although they all usualy switched with each other from time to time.

   Yoochun shook his head, frowning. "I refuse, and I always will. I hate guns and fighting. Violence is pointless in this world."

   Jaejoong suddenly stopped, and everyone stopped slightly behind him. He was staring at a text message on a silver and black cell phone. He sighed irritably, then shoved the phone back into his pocket. He and his friends never wore the school uniform, they were too rich.

   "What's up, Hero?" Yunho asked. "Another fight?" He added hopefully.

   "No, ," he growled. "Eun Ha-nuna scheduled us to go to the Sunset Rouge bar for a party or ."

   "Sweet," Junsu said appreciatively. "There'll be some hot chicks there, right?"

   "I don't want to go, I hate bars." Jaejoong muttered. "The music is too loud, and it hurts my head."

   "Well, if your big sister says so, Jaejoong, you better go." Yoochun said quietly. "Or she'll do 'that' to you again."

   Jaejoong's face paled, and he swore. "What's 'that'?" Changmin asked curiously. "Something Eun Ha-nuna does to Jaejoong if he disobeys her orders," Yoochun said lightly. Yunho snickered and patted Jaejoong lightly on the shoulder. "Your sister's hot, but she's scary, man!"

   "It's tonight," Jaejoong grunted. "and they better have a back door. I have a feeling I'll be spending most of the night there."

 

   "Hey, Natsuki!"

   Natsuki turned around to find her new friends Hea and Sunghee rushing towards her. She knew they were staring at her impatiently during the class, but they waited just until the bell rang.

   "Natsuki, guess what? Tiffany has scheduled us to go to a party bar tonight!"

   "Um, okay," Natsuki said hesitatingly. Hea and Sunghee were nice, and she really wanted to be closer to them, but she hated bars. She knew they wouldn't refuse Tiffany, though. Tiffany was the most beautiful girl in the school, and the most popular, too. Guys fell over themselves to flirt with her, and girls would give their eyeteeth to hang out with her at a bar.

   "It's the Sunset Rouge bar, tonight at eight!" Hea giggled. "Wear something gorgeous, maybe we can pick up hot guys!" Sunghee squealed.

   "I may not go, I'm not a big fan of bars..." Natsuki began, but of course they wouldn't hear it. "Natsuki, you must go! You have to experience everything about Seoul!"

   "But I've already been to bars before...." She mumbled. In the end, though, she agreed.

   College was fun and interesting enough. Her days went by from going to school, coming home to do essays and homework, going to the central library and work there from four to seven, and then study for exams. The money from the library was barely enough to pay for rent, let alone get nice clothes and food to eat.

   Despite the lack of money, Natsuki loved her new apartment. It was small, but clean, and she filled it with small trinkets and treasures, pictures and photographs. Her bedroom window overlooked the street below and the adorable small park near a pond and a fountain. She couldn't wait to start jogging there.

   Hea and Sunghee squealed and hugged Natsuki, promising her she'll love hanging out with Tiffany at the Sunset Rouge.

   "I doubt it," Natsuki groaned when they were out of earshot.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

Things are starting to come together....... :)