Hangover

Please Tell Me That You Love Me

   Jaejoong was so surprised he didn't feel the slap at first. But then the stinging pain rose, and he clutched his cheek in agony. It's been six years since anyone has ever hit him. Not even Eun Ha-nuna has hit him before.

   "Let that be a lesson to you, Kim Jaejoong, Hero, whatever you're called," Natsuki said angrily. "I'm not some you can boss around, okay? Go ahead and shoot me. You can take my body--but you'll never take my pride. You think I'm gonna bow at your feet like everyone else? Hell no. I'm Makino Natsuki, from Tokyo, Japan, and if there's one thing I hate, that's gangsters!"

   It took Jaejoong a long time to realize he had fallen to the ground, and was staring up at Natsuki's face with shock. "Remember that, gangster!" Natsuki said angrily, before running back into the bar Sunset Rouge.

   A couple minutes later, the door opened again, and Jaejoong's friends popped out. "Hey, who was that girl, Hero?" Junsu asked, stumbling a bit. They were all rather drunk. "She was kinda hot," Yunho slurred. "What did you do with her?" Changmin giggled. They all swayed stupidly on the spot.

   "If you thought that was hot, then you really are drunk." Jaejoong muttered furiously, standing up and brushing dust off his jeans. "Let's go. Now."

   "Aw, whassamatter, Jaejoong?" Changmin whined. "Yeaaaaah, Hero, we were just getting started." Junsu moaned. They all laughed, but Jaejoong's expression made their smiles falter.

   "We're leaving. Now." Jaejoong growled, and he strode away without a backwards glance. His left cheek was turning red.

  

   Natsuki walked into the bar smarting with anger. She quickly found Hea and Sunghee, who were practically passed out on a couch. "I'm going home okay?" She half-yelled. They stirred feebly and something garbled that she couldn't make out, but she got the drift.

   She walked home angrily. Who did that Kim Jaejoong think he was? She honestly had no idea who that person was, but she hated gangsters. Down to the bone.

   She closed her eyes briefly, and ten masked men came into her mind again. "No!" She said firmly, shaking her head. "Don't think about it. It's over. There's no point crying over the past. Live in the present, Makino Natsuki, live in the present."

  

   The next morning, Hea, Sunghee, Tiffany, and other people who went to the same bar were sick with massive headaches. Natsuki's head throbbed a bit, but it was easy to take care of. No matter what, she had to go to college and get the most out of her education.

   She passed by two girls giggling over a magazine. "Jaejoong-oppa is sooooo hot!" They were giggling.

   Natsuki stopped dead in her tracks. Jaejoong-oppa?

   "Excuse me," she said to the two girls. "Who is Jaejoong?"

   The girls looked at her scornfully. "You don't know who Kim Jaejoong is? He's Hero, the leader of the GunBlaze Gang. The main leaders in the gang are sooooo hot, but he's, like, THE hottest. He's also super-smart and, like, super-rich, and he lives in this massive mansion. He's such a bad boy-type of guy! I love that about him!"

   They went into a fit of giggles. Natsuki waited impatiently until they were done. "Apparently, he goes to, like, that super-elite SM private college. The leaders of the gang are Kim Jaejoong and his friends Yoochun, Junsu, Yunho, and Changmin. Jaejoong gets rid of a lot of drug traffickers and mobsters, so the law can't do much against him. Apparently his dad was, like, a super-big politician or whatever."

   "Um, thanks a lot," Natsuki mumbled, walking away. Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, Yunho, and Changmin. Gangsters. "Keep their names in mind, Natsuki," she told herself. "Don't go messing with them again. Hopefully, you'll never run into Jaejoong ever again. Stay away from gangsters, no matter what." Her face hardened. "Don't forget what they've done to you."

   The clock ticked slowly. The hour hand was close to four. "Crap! I'm going to be late for my work at the central library!" Natsuki gasped, quickly grabbing her books and shoving them into her bag.

 

   Jaejoong woke up with a small headache. It wasn't big, but it was enough to make him go into a fit of rage and throw several expensive and breakable objects around the house and kicking his servants, ordering them to clean it up.

   Yoochun came by to visit a while later in the day. "You didn't go to school today, Jaejoong," he said, looking worried. "Junsu, Changmin, and Yunho didn't either. Do you all have hangovers or something?"

   Jaejoong growled in response. He was lying face-down on his bed.

   "Well, I'm going to the central library. You want to come with me?"

   "Why would I go to a hole like that?" Jaejoong muttered.

   "It could do you some good, Jaejoong. Come on, go read something for once."

   Only Yoochun could gently persuade Jaejoong to get out of bed and dress. He pulled on jeans, a T-shirt, a backwards baseball cap, and threw on a light jacket for good measure. "Whatever," he mumbled, allowing the neatly dressed Yoochun to lead him outside.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************

Everyone's going to the central library.......I wonder what would happen when Natsuki meets Jaejoong and Yoochun :)