The CROWD

Codename: B.L.A.C.K

 


YOUR POV:

RING!RING!RING!

(Yawn~~) Yoboseyo?

 

Ji Eun! My sweet princess, sorry for disturbing you...

Father! No, no, it's ok. How's your work?

Oh well the usual thing, always busy. How about your brother?

He's fine. Ummm ..... Why did you call me anyway?

Nothing, I'll pick you two for school tomorrow.. Oh, and don't tell your brother. Arasso?

Arasso. Bye bye!

....Tut.....Tut.....Tut..

Huh? He will take us tomorrow for
----------End of your POV----------

The next day..................


Woohyun's POV:

Sigh.. Classes will start soon and I'll have to look over Myungsoo every second of the day just to remind him not to make any trouble here in school. He's such a stubborn boy! I have no choice. my father and his father(who own this school) were close friends. My father wants me to be friend and help out Myungsoo always. Aish.... Sometimes I envy him because since we were 1st year, no one beat him of being the Top 1 in the entire class and all of the girls get crazy every time they see Myungsoo. They really want to be with him. I feel sorry for them because they keep on doing something for Myungsoo just to catch his attention even if he always ignore all of them. He's quite perfect if he's not short-tempered, stubborn, and mean person... He is so choosy when it comes to friends. Sometimes he is very happy if there is something happen that really amuse him especially when Dongwoo do something crazy.I really don't understand his attitude.
-------------End of Woohyun's POV-------------



Hongki woke up early to prepare a breakfast for him and for her sister. Hongki loves to cook food for her little sister even if they have a chef in the kitchen. After one hour of preparing breakfast, he sat on a chair. " IU! IU! Wake up sleeping beauty!" He shouted. Aish, oh great! She might be still sleeping. Hongki decided to go upstairs to wake her up.

"Yah! Wake up IU! Hey! Your class, remember? " Lee Hongki said to his sister while shaking her to wake up.

"Give me five minutes." IU said.

"Aish, come on! I don't want my sister to be late in school." Lee Hongki said.

"Well, I like to be late." IU said.

"Aish... That's it!" Hongki said then he drag his sister out of the bed.

"Ouch! That hurts. W-w-wait, Don't push me! I can walk through the bathroom. " IU said.

".....AISH!.stop fooling around. Sigh. Just take a bath now and do it quickly" He said controlling his temper.

"Kekeke.... Oppa is really cute when mad." IU said to herself while taking a bath.

 

 

 


The Seoul University is the most famous and prestigious school in Korea. Only those who are rich, famous and powerful can enroll in this school. It is owned by the Kim family. One of the Kims is studying there. Kim Myungsoo.


"Appa, I can't believe that you take us here in the school. It's been a long time since you always brought us in school when we're kids." Hongki said to his father.

 

 

 

"Because it's the first day of your classes! Even if I am busy with my work, I will always have a time with you two." Mr.Lee said to them.

"Have time? For what? Bringing us to school in the first day of classes? That's all, right? I don't even feel that you're existing on us. I sometimes think your only a driver who brings us to school and always reminds us to study hard." Hongki said with a high tone in his voice.

"Son, don't you ever talk to me in that tone! You know that someday, you will take over my company." Mr.Lee said to Hongki.

" I-I want to go now... I don't want to talk to you anymore!"Hongki said and then went outside the car.

IU is still in the car together with Mr. Lee. She always obey whatever her father says to her.

"I am very sorry for being busy at my work. It's just that... Sigh, I really want you two to be successful someday like me so that your mother will be proud . I feel like I'm a selfish person. I-I'm irresponcible father to you and Hongki. " Mr. Lee said and tears began flow on his cheeks.

IU couldn't do anything but to look at her father. But then, Hongki open the door and look at the two who were sitting in the car."Come on Ji Eun, we're gonna be late for school. Just ignore him already." Hongki said to IU while dragging him out of the car.

Hongki glance at her sister." Hey, what's with that thick eyeglasses? " He asked.

" Nothing. I just like to wear it " IU said.

" No, no, no! Don't wear this thick eyeglasses. You look nerd and weird."He said.

" Oh shut up, just give it back to me." IU said.

 


They were teasing each other while walking through the entrance of the school. IU stop walking when she heard a noise coming from the school.

" What's happening out there?" IU asked Hongki but he didn't answer.


RRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG! RRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGG! !

 

The school bell rang.

 


A huge crowd is forming in the front part of the school.

In the middle of the crowd,

 

there are 7 handsome boys

that are obviously popular in the campus.

" Huh? Who are those people?" IU asked again while looking at the 7 boys in the middle

" Well, they are popular here in school. Their group is called..

 

 


. The INFINITE group."

 

 

 

 


 


Another update! This is my long chapter so far and I hope you like it. I'll make it longer next time. Oh, by the way thanks for all subscribers and comments! :D

To those silent readers out there, please subscribe also :)

I'll update as soon as possible. Gomawo ~