Classmates

Codename: B.L.A.C.K


"Infinite?" IU said. " Well, we should not waste our time here." she added.

"Yup, we should leave now." Hongki agreed.



When they got inside the school, IU glance at her brother. "All people must be out there." IU said.

Hongki also notice that there are no people inside the school.

a few minutes of walking in the corridor, they finally arrive in IU's classroom.

"This is your classroom. Be a good girl Ji Eun! Arasso?" Hongki said to her.

"Yah! You're not my father. Just leave now" IU said.

"W-w-wait! Wait a second, I can't let you use that ugly thick eyeglasses here in school. Ji Eun, my cute little sister, that's ugly! You look weird in those eyeglasses." Hongki said.

"Aish, just go now!" IU said while pushing him away and then she close the door.





The girls are shouting their names while the group is going inside the school. the members of infinite were so happy to see their fans except Myungsoo.

" YAH! stop it guys." Myungsoo said to them and walks away.

"Huh? What's with him?" Sunggyu asked.

"Nah, he's always like that." Sungjong answered.

"Myungsoo! Wait for me!" Sungyeol shouted and then run towards to Myungsoo. The other members followed them.



 

YOUR POV:

It's so nice here. Hmmm. I'll sit at the back. I've never been this happy before. I'm all alone here. No noise, no crazy girls and no weirdos. This is really great to.....(yawn~~~~).... yeah. I'm gonna sleep.
……Zzzzz…
……Zzzzzz


[ The Door opened ]

"What the.....
Who is this girl? And why is she sleeping on my chair?"

"Hey why are you running away from us? Myungsoo!...…Myungsoo? Are you okay?" Sungyeol asked when he was in the classroom where Myungsoo go.
Myungsoo glance at Sungyeol and he was suprised to see Myungsoo's face is a little bit terrifying to look at.

"Do you think I'm okay? That girl is sleeping on my chair!" Myungsoo shouted, pointing to your direction.


Aaaaarrrrggghhh! That noise is getting into my nerves! I hate noise. Darn it! I'm in middle of a nice dream then suddenly ruined by that irritating noise. Wait, I think I am the one who is being talked about. Nah, I'll try to sleep again.
………

---------End of your POV---------




Myungsoo's POV:

Who the heck is this person? I shouted earlier but she is still sleeping in my chair! No one sits on my chair except me. Only me. She might be new here but in a second thought, why would a transferee sit at the last seat of the last row? They are suppose to be friendly so they should seat in the middle row as the newbies always do. Maybe she is shy. Hey what I am thinking? Act now pretty boy. You shouldn't care anymore. You are only concern in your property. Wait, property? Yeah I think that's the right term. I "Owned" that seat so I should get rid of this girl away from my chair.
"Hey! Wake up! That's Myungsoo's chair! You can't sleep there! Hey!" The girl said."Hey Wake up!" The other girl said.


Hah... Poor girls even if I always ignore all of them, they will still do everything for me. It's so good to be popular. But this two are useless.

"Myungsoo oppa..." the other girl said.

Move away! I'll handle this.
YAH!!!!!!! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY CHAIR!!!!!!!!! I shouted and then I shake her to wake up. She finally wake up.
She slowly look around. She was a little bit suprise that I'm standing in front of her.
"What's with the noise?" She said. I didn't expect that this girl is a nerd. Well, I don't care at all.
"What is your problem?" She asked me but I did not anwser her question. I just gave her a death glare but she ignored me when hoya came.
"Hello! I bet you're new here in our school. My name is Lee Howon, just call me Hoya" Hoya said to her with a smile on his face. Sheesh, that guy is so kind and nice to everyone that's why many girls also like him. Nah, we're not the same. I'm just like the bad guy and he is the good guy. I suddenly jerk into reality when she spoke to him
YAH! ENOUGH TALKING! GET AWAY FROM MY SEAT RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I said to her
"Your seat? Ah shut up! I came here first so back off!" She said and then chuckled.

Aish... I'm getting really angry in this stubborn girl.


--------End of Myungsoo's POV--------



"Hey, you're Mr. Lee Jong Shin's daughter!" Sungyeol said when he saw IU's face.
Ji Eun was suprised that Sungyeol knows her already.

"Huh? You know this girl already?" Sunggyu said to Sungyeol.

"Aniyo. My father just told me before that Mr. Lee has a daughter. Mr. Lee and my father were close friends." Sungyeol said.

"Aarrgghh.. I can't believe that they are my classmates. Sigh, I didn't expect that this group is really weird." IU said to herself





Annyeong! Sorry for late update...
I'm very busy lately.... sorry.... I'm really sorry guys.

Oh by the way the story is getting more interesting. I'll try my best to make long chapters.... :)

Don't forget to comment :)


Gomawo! ♥