The Six WEIRDOS plus One MEAN

Codename: B.L.A.C.K

 

"YAH! I SAID GET OUT OF MY CHAIR! IT'S MINE. ONLY MINE!!" Myungsoo shouted.
"Oh no, this is not good." Sungjong said to himself. He's beginning to worry about Ji Eun and especially their friend, Myungsoo." Hey, hey Myungsoo ah. Calm down man!" He said then he place his hand on Myungsoo's shoulder but Myungsoo remove his hand immediately then he said "Don't even think about calming me down if she's still on my chair".

Woohyun was really worried too. But he can't do anything right now. The atmosphere in the classroom is getting heavy because of Myungsoo and IU. Many students from other classrooms are gathering in the front of their classroom because of Myungsoo's noise. They are all chatting with each other, talking about what was happening out there. They finally figured out Myungsoo's problem. They all look at Ji Eun who is looking at Myungsoo with no expression on her face. At that moment, Woohyun finally walk towards to them. He stand beside IU and let out a big sigh then shook his head. He slightly turn his head to IU. "Umm.. I'm sorry but can you just choose another seat?" He said nicely.
That time IU is thinking the same as him. She finally stand up and look at Woohyun. He closed his eyes and made a cross with his fingers. "Please don't be mad at me. I just don't want troubles here. I'm worried about you because there are many people who are looking at you suspiciously." He said.

She was a little bit confused about what he said. "Huh? Me? Mad at him? Why would I do that? He didn't do something to be mad about. In fact, he's thinking what I'm thinking right now. Can he really read my mind? Stop IU! Stop this stupid questions. Wait, did he said that he was worried about me? Pfft.. I'm getting goosebumps here." IU said to herself.
"YAH! " Myungsoo shouted.

IU jerk into reality after hearing that "irritating" voice. She finally walk away....



YOUR POV :

"tch... I shouldn't waste my time here. Happy? Tch, so childish.... Go now and sit in your stupid chair, Freak." I said to him while I'm going to the other seat far from him.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??!! DID YOU CALL ME FREAK???" Myungsoo shouted.

"YAH!!! Don't shout freak! Sheesh! My eardrums will explode if you keep on shouting." I said then I took my earphones on my pocket and stuffed it in my ears.
"You.... Aish!" Myungsoo said.

I turned the volume of my ipod into the maximum volume.
♪♬We got the power… [B.A.P]♬♪

------End of Your POV-------


Hyuna's POV:

Wow! That girl...... I-I've never seen such a tough girl like her before. This day is really unusual. What's with Myungsoo?
Sigh, this day is... really.....really....

unsual.....

---------End of Hyuna's POV---------


The atmosphere became so quiet and awkward. No one talk. Most of the girls were looking at IU suspiciously even those students in front of their classroom. IU seems to notice it but she keeps on ignoring them even when her eyes turned to Myungsoo's direction who was bitterly looking at her, she just ignored all of them.
"Sheesh, what's with them? Hah! Nevermind....." She muttered to herself.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's going on here? Why are you all in the corridor? Huh?" A voice coming from outside of the classroom. "Go now to your respective classroom!"..
So the students went to their classrooms and then the door opened.

" What happened? Huh?!" The woman said to them but no one answered her.
"Mr. Kim Myungsoo! Don't tell me you made a trouble again. Your father will be so disappointed if he found out that your making all the trouble since you were here." She added.
"Oh no! Please don't tell Mr. Kim! Oh, my father will gonna kill me! " Woohyun said to himself.
" I've heard some rumors earlier that your messing up with a transferee student. Is that true Myungsoo?" The woman said.
Myungsoo stand up."Hey! Why are you always blaming me? She started the trouble so she should be the one to blame!" He said.
" Who is this transferee anyway? Would you mind to stand up so I could see your face?" The woman said to the students.

That time, IU is sleeping on her desk while listening music in her ipod. She can't hear what they are talking about.
" Wait a sec..." The woman said and then she pick up the paper on her table to check the list of students.

" Lee..." She said.

Meanwhile, a boy near to IU was looking at her. He decided to wake her up.

IU woke up. She removed her earphones and turned to look at the boy. "What do you want?" IU said.
"Umm...." The boy said.
"Who are you? Why did you wake me up?" IU said before he could say another word.
"Oh, sorry... My name is Kim Jonghyun.. Ummm... Ma'am Hyori is calling your name." He said.
"Who's Hyori?" IU asked.
"Our adviser..." He said.

"Lee Ji Eun!... Where are you?" Hyori said.

Ji Eun stand up. "Yes, ma'am?" IU said.
"Oh, there you are... you two will come in my office in dismissal time." Hyori pointed her finger to IU and Myungsoo.

" WWHAAAT????!!" Myungsoo shouted.

Hyori ignored him. " Okay, it's recess time." Hyori announced and left the room. All the students left the classroom except IU.



YOUR POV:

Oh great! Because of that stupid chair, my father will be so disappointed to me. Sigh... I wish I'm in America right now or just transfer to other school. Well, this school is nice. Very nice but.... I don't like the way students look at me especially that freak.

--------End of Your POV---------



Hoya's POV:

( In the Coffee Shop beside the school )

"Yo! Why are you so not-in-a-good-mood today?" Sungyeol asked Myungsoo but he didn't answer him.

This is really awkward. I'm a little bit awkward because of this two. They became so quiet. Is it because of Ji Eun? That nerd is really tough but.... She is interesting even if she don't have the looks, I still want to know more about her....
" Woohyun, why are you looking at Myungsoo like that?" I asked him.
Myungsoo heard it so he glance at Woohyun to see if he's looking at him suspiciously. He was a bit surprised to see that Woohyun was giving him a death glare but then he just ignored him and then he look at the window.
"The nerd is your problem right?" Sungyeol asked.
"You never change." Woohyun said to Myungsoo.

Yeah, Myungsoo never change at all. Even if that girl is pretty tough, I'm starting to feel sorry for her. I don't know how long can she be tough to this person who is so mean and stubborn.

"Where are you going Hoya?" Dongwoo asked me.
"Oh, I forgot to bring my wallet. I'm going to our classroom." I said and then I left the coffee shop.

I ran through the corridor until I reached my classroom. I stop for awhile because I notice someone is in the classroom. I looked at the window to see who is that.
I was suprised to know that it is Ji Eun. I decided to go inside the classroom. But when I got inside, she looked at me and my heart began to beat so fast. I don't know what's happening to me..


---------End of Hoya's POV----------


"What is he doing in here?" IU said to herself.
"Hi I'm...." Hoya said.
"I know you already." IU said to him before he could say another word.
"Oh, sorry." Hoya said while scratching his head."Don't be so stupid Hoya! Wake up!" He said to himself."Ji Eun is your name right?" He asked. IU nodded and then shook her head.
" What are you doing in here?" Hoya asked.


( In the Coffee Shop )

"What's taking Hoya so long?" Dongwoo said. "I'll go to the classroom." He added.
"Me too!" Sunggyu, Sungjong and Sungyeol said in unison.
The four of them left the coffee shop. Myungsoo stand up and was about to leave the coffee shop too but Woohyun blocked his way.
"We need to talk.." Woohyun said.

The four made their way to the classroom. They saw IU and Hoya. "Yah, what are you doing in here? And why are you talking to her? Don't tell me you..." Sungyeol whispered to Hoya.
"Hey SHUT UP! It's not what you think." Hoya said.
" Yo! Ji-Yeah! Ssup? I'm Jang Dongwoo." Dongwoo said to IU.
.......? "Ah, I'm fine..." IU said. "Annyeonghaseyo! We're sorry for what Myungsoo did to you earlier. I'm so sorry." Sunggyu said.
"Sunggyu is right. We're very sorry... ♬♪Sorry, sorry, sorry♪♬[Super junior]" Sungjong said while he was dancing the steps of Sorry Sorry of Super Junior.
" These guys are weirdos.... Arrgghh..... I wonder what will happend to me if I'm always with them..." IU said to herself.
Meanwhile, someone is secretly looking at Ji Eun and the five boys of infinite."I can't believe that they are talking with her. Well she is really way cooler than me. It's okay as long as she stays away from Myungsoo, we'll gonna be friends." She said.


"Woohyun? What do you want from me?" Myungsoo said.

"look Myungsoo, we should really talk about this..." Woohyun said.

"About what???" Myungsoo asked.

"We should have some conditions...." Woohyun said.

" W-w-wait! What are you talking about???? Conditions? For what?" Myungsoo was really gettting confused about Woohyun's sudden strange acts.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Sorry for very late update..
Thanks for all the new subscribers!!
to those who unsubscribe my story..... Nah, I don't care...
Oh, did you guys noticed Kim Jonghyun in the story??
More characters will be revealed soon... Oh, and I'm sorry for my wrong grammar( if there is )
I'll update soon ∩__∩

Comments and reactions are very welcome...

Gomawo!(*¯︶¯*)