Not That Good

Codename: B.L.A.C.K

 


Looking at the newspaper.

( A Nurse has been arrested for attempting to kill Mr. Nam's son.)

"This is ridiculous... Boring.. Just boring." Mr. Lee said.

"Hello sir, Mr. Lee is expecting you in his office right now."
"Ok."


The two finally arrived in the big mansion.
" Thanks for taking me home even if I didn't want to."
"No problem. Anytime." Hoya smiled.
"No, I don't need help. I'm really fine."
"Okay."
"So, tell me now before you leave."
" Ha? T-tell w-what?" He got confused.
"You said earlier that you have something to tell me when we get here."
("Oh, I almost forgot about that. Should I tell her? Heck, why did I said that earlier?") "Nah, forget about it."
"Hey, you're so unfair! Tell me!"
"I'm sorry. I can't remember the thing that I was going to tell you." He said.
"Aish, okay."
"Boss, why don't you go inside together with your guest?" Butler Junsu said.
"No, I'll be going now. Bye Ji Eun." Hoya waved goodbye. Butler Junsu grabbed his shirt. "You're going nowhere." He whispered to Hoya in a scary way.
"Junsu! Don't scare him. Let him go." IU said.
("She's letting me go? What if someday I'll gonna confess my feelings to her? Will she reject me?")
"Don't worry. Come on, show some hospitality to your guest."
"I don't care. I'm going to take a shower. You want him to stay then you entertain him." She said then walk away.
"I'm so sorry for my boss' attitude."
"No, no, no it's okay. I already know that she's like that. May I ask you something?" Hoya said.
"Yes sir, what is it?"
"Why boss?"
"Why boss???"
"Yes. Why are you calling her as your boss?"
"Ah. Because she has a bossy attitude. I even thought she was a lesbian but I was wrong."
"She's not?"
"What do you mean she's not? She's your girlfriend right?"
"HA? " he said in a high tone. "I-I'm not."
"Enough chatting. Let's go inside. I'll ask something also."
"O-okay." ("This Butler is giving me goosebumps. I hope he won't ask something about her.")


"I want to go home!" Woohyun cried out.
"Okay, fine. Just stay calm okay?" Sunggyu said.
"OUCH~ my head hurts."
"Sleep for awhile. We'll gonna ask your doctor if you could go home today."

(In the Lobby)

Sungyeol was looking at Myungsoo suspiciosly.
"why are you looking at me like that?" Myungsoo asked.
"Something is weird."
"So? What's with the stare? Do I look weird to you? Wait, I'm not weird. You are weird."
"hmmm. You are really weird. You talk too much. Are you trying to defend yourself before I ask something?"
("What's happening to him? Why is he become so observative and making non-sense guess? He's crazy. It seems that he's watching every muscles that I move. But what for? What is he thinking right now? Wait.. Why am I thinking too much?") "YAH! What's got into your head huh?"
Sungyeol just chuckled. ("I knew it!")


(knocking the door) "Hey IU! What is he doing in here?" Hongki asked.
"I didn't do anything. Junsu forced him to go here."
"Aish, that butler. How did he know this place?"
"He followed me here."
"Wait, do you two..."
"Hey! Shut up! That will never happen.. AISH, leave me alone okay? I'm taking a bath here." IU immediately said. "Get out of my room! I told before that you shouldn't go here." She added.
"Why is trespassing in your room a big deal to you."
"Because this is MY room."
"Fine."
Hongki stop for a while when he saw a big blue box with a lock just like the one in a vault. Because of his curiousity, he tried to unlock it but nothing happen.
Tick....
Tick....
Tick.. tick.. tick
Tick!

Ji Eun heard a ticking sound. "HHHOOONNNGGGGKKKKIIIII~!" She shouted. The bathroom was filled with the sound. Even in the living room, the noise was clearly heard.
"Aigoo.." Junsu said.


Hoya's POV

This place is awesome~! I like it. The is very elegant and beautiful. Everything was well-arranged. Despite of being contented in looking around, I still feel nervous in this butler.

"HHHOOONNNGGGKKKIII~!" (A noise coming from second floor.)
What's happening upstairs?
"Hongki~ don't make her mad." Butler Junsu shouted. "Aigoo. Those two are always like that. They always fight for everything even non-sense things. But when they joined force together, they were unstoppable." Butler Junsu told me.
"I hate to ask this but do you like her? Tell me honestly. Don't worry I'll keep it as a secret."
"Well, y-yeah..." I said. He began to tap my shoulder after I said that.
?
"Here have some tea sir."
"Umm, thanks." I said. I start to drink the tea while waiting for a conversation. I suddenly got distracted because of the tea. I thought it was just like the ones I always drink. The taste was sweet, mild and creamy. I really like this milk tea. He's so good in making this tea. I wish someday he could teach me how to make one.
I looked at my cup again.the Heart-shaped chocolate syrup in the tea was ruined. When I look at Junsu, I noticed someone beside me. It was Hongki and his expression is not that good.

Gulp... >_<¦¦¦


-------------End of Hoya's POV--------------


Woohyun finally wake up.
"Come now, We will bring you home now. We've asked your doctor earlier and he said that you could go home today."
"O-okay." Woohyun said.


(In Seoul University)


The principal is having a conversation with the tall guy.

"Sir, I will be going to attend the class starting tomorrow." The guy said.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. The school allowed me to transfer here so I'll start tomorrow."
"Okay. I'll meet you up with your adviser Ms. Lee Hyori tomorrow morning. Go here at exactly 7:00am tomorrow. Don't be late 'cause I hate latecomers." Mr. Jung Yonghwa firmly said.

"Yes. I will."

 

 

 


 


Another Update~! ヽ(^。^)ノ Wohooo~~

Aigoo. ≧﹏≦ I'm still exhausted because of our practice earlier...
I might end up with a sore throat because of that.
hassle..
really complicate schedule.. but anyway thanks for loving my fic~! It makes me soo happy ∩__∩