Killer?

Codename: B.L.A.C.K

...
...
.....
RING! RING! RING!

the atmosphere was perfectly silent that the sound of breath being exhale, the stomping sound of feet and buzzing sound of the phone were easily attract attention in the hospital. Ring! Ring! "Hey! Wait up Ji Eun!" Jonghyun said while trying to catch up to her. "Why are you in hurry?" He began to asked while they were running through the hallway. "I heard Sungjong." Ji Eun answered. "You heard him? How come I didn't notice that before?" He said.
"Because you are deaf, lame brain!" IU glance at him. "Tch.. so stupid.." she whispered.
"What did you say?"
"Nothing. Aaah, just shut up already!"

RING! RING! RING!
"Aren't you gonna answer that phone?" He asked.
"oh! Yeah, I almost forgot about that." Ji Eun said while getting the phone on her pocket. "Oh! Appa!" She said aloud when she saw the name of the caller. She slide it to answer.
"Appa, I'm so sorry! I didn't notice your calls." She said.
"Why are you panting so hard? Where are you? Where's your brother?" Mr. Lee asked so many questions to her.
"Ah.. Umm. We're in the hospital." She said softly.
"Huh? What's with her? She's acting so innocent all of a sudden." Jonghyun said to himself.
"I know. Butler Junsu told me earlier."
Her eyes were widened in shock. "A-are you mad appa?" She nervously asked her father.
"I am mad because you've stayed there and you didn't even ask permission to me earlier."
"S-sorry, father..."
"I forgive you my princess. Don't do that again, arasso?"
"Yes appa.. bye!" She ended the conversation.
"Pfft.. My princess? Hahaha-ha-haa!" Jonghyun could hardly breathe because of his laughter and at the same time running through the hallway. " SHUT UP!" She shouted.


"C'mon, we don't have much time! He's moving away." Sungjong said while going near to them. As he moves near to them, they keep on moving backwards. "Hey, what are you guys doing?" He began to ask. "Stay away! Please Sungjong. Why are you doing these things?" Hongki said.
"Hah? What are you talking ABOUT?!" Sungjong raised his one eyebrow in confusion. "Stay away killer!!!" Hongki said.
"K-killer???!! Who? Me?" Sungjong asked. He suddenly remember one thing. He was holding the knife. "Hey, knock it off! I'm not the killer! The killer was trying to kill Woohyun a while ago not me." Sungjong defended himself. "Did you saw him earlier?" Sunggyu asked.
"Of course I saw him and if we keep on chatting, we'll probably lose him." Sungjong said. He was about to open the door when Ji Eun open it first that his forehead hurt so much because of the impact." (panting) What's.. ho... going..heee...On?... Sheesh, I can't breathe." Ji Eun said while catching her breath.
" Ouch." Sungjong absently said.
"Why are you in there?" IU asked.
"It's a lot better to know if you ask me if I'm okay rather than asking me like that." Sungjong said.
"Why are you shouting earlier?"
"I saw the killer! He's trying to kill Woohyun earlier. I should've stopped him but it was too late." Sungjong said.
"Wait a sec. Where's Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked.
Jonghyun and Ji Eun look at each other then they glance at them. "We don't know. I thought he went home early." Jonghyun said.
"No, he is still here." Sungyeol said.



Hyuna's POV :

I'm getting goosebumps here..
Gosh, what if they suspect Myungsoo as the killer? Poor Myung, how can I protect you if that happens? This is making me sick and at the same time confused about what's going on.
Wait, where's Hoya and Dongwoo? I think one of them is the killer. Myungsoo can't do that thing to Woohyun.
Yep. It will definitely be Hoya or Dongwoo.
"Where's Hoya and Dongwoo?" I asked them.


----------End of Hyuna's POV------------


All of them exchanged look to each other.
"I have no idea." Sungyeol said.

'Tok! Tok!' someone knock at the door. Jonghyun opened it. "Oh, Nurse Chen!" He said when he saw him going inside the room.
"Umm, can you all leave the room for awhile? I'll need to check Woohyun's condition for awhile." Chen said to them. The group followed him and left the room immediately. All they know that time is that Woohyun will cure if they let Chen do what he wants to do to Woohyun. But when they left the room, they felt something strange and awkward.
"Wait up guys." Sungyeol spoke and all of them glanced at his side.
"What now?" Ji Eun said.
"This is weird.. If Nurse Chen wants to check Woohyun's condition, why do we have to leave the room?" Sungyeol said.
"Good point but what he could possibly do to him? I know that you're too concern about Woohyun but I suggest you calm down." Hyuna said.

Woohyun slowly open his eyes. When his eyes were completely open, he began to shout so loud that Nurse Chen jump a little and then immediately went to the door and locked it.
"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Woohyun cried out.

"Is that Woohyun?" Ji Eun asked. "Help! HELP!"
Sunggyu immediately went to the door to open it. "It's locked!" Sunggyu said. He tried to push the door ten times, hoping to get inside the room but was too weak. Sungyeol help out, then Sungjong and Jonghyun but it was no use. "Open the door!" Sunggyu said aloud.
"STAY AWAY! SUNGGYU HELP ME!" Woohyun said aloud. Chen grabbed the knife and was about to stab Woohyun's chest but Woohyun grab a hold on his wrist. Woohyun is very weak but still manage to prevent Chen from hurting him.
"Wait here, I'll call for help." Sungjong said then immediately leave.
"Wait! I'll go with you." Hyuna said.
"Open the door!" Sunggyu's eyes were now filled with tears.

Woohyun pushed Chen away with all his strength. "What do you want from me? Why do you want to kill me?"

While running in the hallway, they've notice something strange.
"Where are the people?" Hyuna said. "I don't know. We should check out the Nurse station at the lobby." Sungjong said.
"Okay." Hyuna agreed.
....
When they've reached the nurse station, they saw no one but keys.
"We should find the key instead." Hyuna suggested.
The other keys were scattered on the floor because Sungjong just throw it away when it's not the key that they are looking for. Hyuna stop and glance at her back when she heard a noise.
"What are you doing in there?" Myungsoo said."
Sungjong stopped when he heard his voice earlier.
"Myungsoo! Where have you been? Woohyun is in trouble." He said.
"Woohyun is in trouble? What?" Myungsoo asked but Sungjong didn't answer.
"Got it!" After a few minutes, Sungjong finally found the key. They began rushing through the hallway again. "Why are you in a hurry?" Myungsoo asked again.
"Aish, stop asking too many questions right now!" Sungjong said.

Jonghyun, Sunggyu and Sungyeol are still trying to open the door. Ji Eun was only watching them.
"Oh, Let me!" Ji Eun pushed the three away from the door. "Come on don't be such a boss right now. You can't open that door." Sunggyu said. Ji Eun didn't mind what he said earlier. "Stand back guys." She said.
"Aish, we're wasting time here." Sunggyu said.
"Ssh! Let her try." Sungyeol said.
Ji Eun went to the other wall and then run through the door. Believe it or not, the door was destroyed and Ji Eun fell to the ground. Ji Eun's arm hurt so much. Their jaws were dropped in the floor when they saw her.
"Whoa, she is really strong!" Sungyeol said to himself.
Sunggyu went to the room and immediately snatched the knife from Chen. He began to punch him so hard that his knuckles nearly break.
Chen fell on the ground.
"Oh, thank goodness you are all here. I was about to die because of that creepy nurse." Woohyun began to hug Sunggyu and tears were began to flow on his cheeks.
"You're safe now." Sunggyu said.
"Ouch! Aish!" Ji Eun began to scream. Woohyun glance at her. "A-are you okay? What are you doing down there?" He asked.
Sungyeol helped her to stand up."Don't forget our dongsaeng here. Because of her, we were able to get inside before it's too late." Sungyeol proudly said.
"Dongsaeng? Dude she's not a boy." Woohyun said.
"I know. But she's so strong just like me!" Sungyeol said.
"Bwo, you? Oh come on!" Sunggyu said.
"Shut up Sunggyu! At least I'm more stronger than you." He said.
"A-ouch!" She absently said.
Hyuna, Sungjong and Myungsoo finally find their way to go back in the room 444. When they arrived, they were confused because they only saw Jonghyun and he looks like as if he is only staring at the door.
"What happen?" Hyuna asked. They saw Woohyun, Sunggyu, Nurse Chen (who is still knocked down on the floor), Sungyeol and Ji Eun. They also noticed the door was already destroyed.
"What the HECK! Is this a joke? We've put a lot of effort to find the keys and go here as soon as we can for NOTHING?" Sungjong was getting angry.
"Who said that you go and find the keys? Duh, please think more before complaining.. Ouch!" Ji Eun said.
"I think your arm is broken already." Sungyeol said.
"Hell no! It's just a bruise." Ji Eun said.
Sungyeol squeezes IU's injured arm. She slapped his face. "Don't do that again. I'll gonna kill you." IU gave him a death glare.
"okay,okay... Sheesh."

"Why is he trying to kill me? Could somebody explain what was happening right now!" Woohyun became hysterical all of a sudden when he looked again to Chen.
Sunggyu tried to calm him down. "We don't know either."
"Maybe he is Black?" Jonghyun said. "Where's Dongwoo and Hoya?" Woohyun asked.

(Horn of a police car)
"Huh? Who called the police?" Myungsoo asked.
"I did." Jonghyun raised his one hand.
Chen was starting to wake up. Sungyeol became cautious when he saw him getting up.
Sunggyu grabbed his arms.
"Tell me, are you Black?" Sungyeol asked Chen. He did not answer his question. "Tell me!" Sungyeol punched him.
Chen just smirked at him. Sungyeol got very angry that he punched him many times until the police arrived.
Jonghyun pointed out Chen to the police and they immediately grab Chen's arms.
as the police drag him away, Sungyeol followed them and keep on asking Chen but he didn't answer any of his questions.
...... "You think I am Black? Ha-ha-ha.. Think again. He just set me up to kill him (Woohyun) I mean, all of you!" Chen said before he went inside the vehicle.


"H-h-he's not the killer? Then who it is? And why?"

 


 

 


Hello.. I'm so sorry again.. Gosh...
I wanted to finish my 'unwanted' projects before I could update.
I'm so happy to make a longer chapter today~ kekeke..
LOL...∩__∩ all I need to do is to submit an entry for KPOP STAR HUNT.
Wish me luck ╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!
Love ya~ wait for my next update~~