Kim Sunggyu.

Codename: B.L.A.C.K

 


.......
Chen failed me.
.. I failed to kill Nam Woohyun.
Failures. I hate failures.
I need to do something.

I'll make sure this time..
Someone is going to Die.



Dongwoo's POV:

What a miserable day. I got dirty because of what Myungsoo did to me earlier. Why is he always making fun on me? Why can't he be serious when I'm taking things seriously? Why? Does anybody else sees me as a fool?

---------End of Dongwoo's POV----------


"Aish Hyuna, what are you doing earlier? That was embarassing! I told you a million times that she's like a rock. No feelings at all. She isn't really friendly. She keeps things to herself and talks to herself. You shouldn't be with her. Bipolar persons aren't fun at all." Hyuna told herself.
Ring! Ring! Her phone suddenly rang.

"Oh! She answer it!"
"H-hello?"
"H-hi~ Hyuna." Sungyeol said.
"Why did you call?"
"I just want to ask if you are okay. You looked so sad earlier."
"I-it's nothing.. Really. Thanks for caring about me. Is there anything else you want to talk about?"
.... "Nope. Just take care. Bye bye~" Sungyeol immediately ended the call.

"?"
"Aigoo.. Sungyeol is really childish but I like him. I wish Myungsoo could say that also to me." Hyuna thought.


Woohyun's POV:

It's getting dark outside. Since that night, I'm always afraid of the dark. My heart is starting to beat so fast again. I really fear this night for that devil will try to kill me again or worse one of my friends might be killed.
I hope it wouldn't happen at all.

--------End of Woohyun's POV-----------


IU just got home and saw Hongki's bitter looks.
"Where did you go?" Hongki asked.
"Some of my stuff are missing so look for it in the school and I was looking for Hyuna also. Why? You think I'm that reckless to be questioned why I went home late? Huh?" Ji Eun said in sarcastic way.
"Tell me the truth." Hongki doesn't believe her.
"Oh come on.. What on earth are you thinking HUH?!? Yah! I already told you the truth."
"I thought, you know... had a date with Hoya."
IU can't believe that her brother was that suspicious. She went to the living room where Hongki is. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?! WE ARE NOT TOGETHER AND THAT WON'T HAPPEN AT ALL!!" Ji Eun shouted while she hit Hongki with a pillow again and again.
"Aww, Ya- YAH! Stop it! Okay fine. Chill. Shut up now.Sheesh~ Don't shout please. My ear drum is gonna explode any moment because of you."
"Okay, I'll SHUT UP NOW!" She shouted again and immediately went upstairs.
"Aish~ @#$%&*!"


Tok! Tok! Tok!
"Huh? Who could that be?"
Woohyun had a second thought before he open the door. "Maybe this is.." He suddenly got so terrified after realizing something.
"Open the door."
"No."
"No? Dude it's me Sunggyu."
"Oh Sunggyu~" he immediately hugged him after opening the door.
"Gee you look so thankful to see me. What's got into you huh?" He asked.
"Well, I know it's sound a bit silly but I'm just glad you're still alive."
"Alive? What's going on Woohyun?"
" N-nothing. I dunno what's happening to me."
"Anyway I just want to give this to you. You left it earlier in your desk." Sunggyu gave the books to him
"Oh thanks."
"Okay, I'll be leaving now."
"You're leaving?!? No, no, no p-please stay. Sleep here instead."
"What? No way! I have a lot of stuff to do and My mom is expecting me to go home early.
"I'll contact your mother to let you sleep here."
"No."
"Gyu it's not safe outside!"
"What do you mean it's not safe outside? Can you please tell me what's really on your mind right now."
"Umm.. I'm just concern about you. Because since that incident, I'm really afraid of what might happen every night that will pass by."
It takes a few seconds after Sunggyu finally know what he was talking about. "Don't worry Woohyun. I'll be fine. Really." Sunggyu hugged him once again and left.
No words came out on Woohyun's mouth while seeing him going out.

While walking, those words were suddenly popping out on his brain. "Damn you Woohyun. Ah~ stop this. I'm not afraid of what might happen." Sunggyu said.

Something moved.
"Ha, nature can't scare me now."

It looks like I have a target now.
He'll fall on my trap. Hahaha.


"Help! Help!"
"Someone is calling for help." Sunggyu said. He pays attention to where the voice is coming from. Then he confirmed that the voice was coming from the nearby forest. "Oh. You're kidding me. I'm going to that forest."
"Help! Help! Please someone help me!"
"Darn it." He muttered. He decided to help that person so he entered the forest.

Perfect.

He saw a girl crying for help. "Hey, don't cry. I'll get you out of here." Sunggyu walk a few steps to get closer to the girl.
"No please. Don't come closer. Y-you shouldn't be here."
"W-why not? I'm just trying to hel.."
The girl cry more after seeing a knife struck into his throat.
Sunggyu fell on the ground and he saw the killer.
"Y-y-YOU! *cough *cough.. W-w---wh-y?"
Why? Huh! You want to know why? I don't think so. You already know that."
"W-what *cough d-do *cough you m-mean?" Sunggyu is having a hard time speaking because of the pain that he never experience before and he could hardly breathe now.
"Don't pretend Kim Sunggyu. I better leave now. Too bad you can't warm them." Black said in a deep low voice.
"Y-y--ou M-MONSTER! *cough" Tears are starting to flow on his cheeks.
"Thanks for your cooperation." Black said to the girl and got Sunggyu's phone in his pocket then left in a speed of light.
The girl seems to be regretful in what she have done. She wanted to help the poor Sunggyu but she thought that if anyone sees her, they'll suspect her as the killer so she run away instead.


Sunggyu's POV:

I should have known. Does God want me to go up there right now? Why? It's too early for that! I want to live! I have so many things to do! This can't be my end!
(More tears are flowing on his cheeks) I can't breathe! Help me~

----------End of Sunggyu's POV----------


"AAAH~!" Sungyeol cried out. He was like having a nightmare and suddenly woke up and cried out.
"No! I better call them." He decided to call Dongwoo first.
"Hello?"
"Oh Hey! just checking out. Good night." He hung up. Next he called Woohyun and Sungjong. And they responded. Then Myungsoo.
Myungsoo hit the answer button but wasn't speaking at all.
"Hello? Myung?... MYUNGSOO~!" He started to freak out.
"Hey! Tone down your voice! What's your problem? It's very late. What now?"
"Oh thank goodness~ Nothing, just checking you out."
"What?!? You called me for NOTHING?! Dude you woke me in the middle of the night for nothing and you sounded like you're so thankful to hear my voice. Tell me what's going on. "
Sungyeol decided to end the call because he don't want to waste more time hearing his friend freaking out.
He thought of calling Ji Eun but he doesn't have any contact number of her. "Oh! Oh! Hongki.!" He immediately thought of calling her brother instead.
Ring! Ring! Ring!
"H-hello?"

"Is my dongsaeng alright?"
"Wh-wha-what? Dongsaeng? ... Oh you mean Ji Eun? She's sleeping in her bed. Why?"
"Nothing. Sorry for interrupting your sleep. Byong~"
"No, it's okay.H-hello? Oh he hung up." Hongki realized that Sungyeol ended the call.

"I must call Hoya."
"Hello? Sungyeol?"
He ended the call immediately.
"? That's weird." Hoya thought.

"I almost forgot him.!"
Ring! Ring! Ring!
.....
Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Come on! Come on! Pick up the phone Sunggyu!" Sungyeol said while waiting for Sunggyu to answer the phone.

"Hello?"
Sungyeol suddenly felt something strange after hearing a different voice. "S-sunggyu? What happen to your voice?"
"Oh no. This is not Sunggyu."
Sungyeol is getting nervous. "Then who are you?"
He did not answer that question instead he directly said what he wants to say.
"Sunggyu is dying. You better find him right now before it's too late." He ended the call and threw Sunggyu's phone in the river.
"Hey! Don't joke around dude! He-hello?"
tut..tut... tut..
"No! This can't be true!" Sungyeol was now out of his mind and he doesn't know what to do.

 

 

 




Another update~!
It's getting tougher here...
Find out what happen next for further chapter. Oh by the way...
Those who voted the poll , that's only a prediction. one of them might be or not the real killer.
This is for you to think a million times to figure out who really Black is.
wait for my update ∩__∩