A note.

Codename: B.L.A.C.K

"He's handsome." Hyemi said to Soohyeon.
"Yeah but he's kinda scary. Especially the way he stares."
"Go ahead Kris, you can sit beside Hyuna." Miss Hyori said.
"Oh my~ he'll be sitting beside me. Despite of his handsomeness, I'm getting goosebumps in the way he looks at us. Creepy. Hmm, maybe that's his charm? Oh well, I wish we could be friends ㅋㅋㅋ." Hyuna giggled to herself.

YOUR POV:

Look at that girl..
Aigoo..
(glance at Kris) And this one. Probably cool but boring.
He can't scare me in those looks 'cause I already have one hah. (Chuckles)
....

------End of Your POV------

Hyuna's POV:

I never moved since he sat beside me. I don't know why. He too wasn't moving at all and his eyes were close as if his praying or sleeping. I could barely look at him.
Why am I having this creepy feeling?
Is there something about him?
I couldn't figure out. I just don't get it.
(slapping my face) Why did I ask those anyway? I'm really insane.
click, click..
(looking at the ballpen that fell into the ground .) Shucks!

?
(looking at Kris.) What is he doing?

----------End of Hyuna's POV------------

"Here." Kris said in a deep low voice and gave the ballpen to Hyuna.
Hyuna was just staring at him.
"Your ballpen. Hyuna?" Kris tried to wave his hands to woke her senses.
"Oh, sorry.. umm thank you." Hyuna said.
The atmosphere became more awkward than before.
Hyuna turned to look at him again but Kris is looking somewhere else. So she glance at where Kris is looking at.

{♬♪I hate this love song (8x)♪♬} [Love Song of Bigbang]

(turn to look around)
"huh? What the... Why is he looking at me? What's his problem?" Ji Eun said when she saw Kris looking at her. Even Ji Eun look away, his eyes were glued at her direction.
Everyone in the class noticed him looking at her. Only Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Hoya pay attention at his stares and thought of some suspicious things over him.
Sungyeol glance at Myungsoo who was bitterly looking at Kris.
"Someone is jeeeaaallloooouuusssss~" He whispered in the air.
When Myungsoo heard it, he glance slowly to him. His two eyebrows met and his eyes were wide opened that time.
(Chuckles) "hehe.. Don't worry, I'll keep that as a secret." He winked and repeatedly tapping his shoulder.
"SSSSHUT UP! I'm NOT jealous." He firmly whispered to him.
Eveyone look at him because it wasn't just a whisper. It was louder than a whisper. They got curious and Myungsoo noticed that. He bump his head into the desk and glue his face there.
"I can see why...." Sungyeol chuckled. He teases Myungsoo more than before.


Hoya's POV:

Lunch time...
I wanted to go beside Ji Eun but Hyuna was there.
I got so nervous all of a sudden.
This is huge.
Huge.…
………Problem.
I know this sounds crazy but what if he likes her?
I can't think clearly nowadays.
Heck Ji Eun, why did u came into my life? You make my life more complicated. I don't know why..
But now, there's only thing I'm very sure.

I'm in love with you.

---------End of Hoya's POV-----------
"We had an awkward atmosphere. Then this crazy thing happened earlier. My ballpen fell and I was suprised that he picked it up for me. What a gentleman!" Hyuna said.
Ji Eun isn't paying attention to her story anymore. "Why do you have to tell this whole thing to me?" She finally ask her.
Hyuna freezed for a moment. "Because your my bestfriend?" Hyuna wasn't sure if Ji Eun treat her like that as well.
There was a silence between them. "I-i never thought that she sees me as her bestfriend. I know that I didn't do anything good at her. I remember my bestfriend who died last three years ago. It's been very lonely to have nothing by your side. I missed those things that we have same likes and dislikes. I missed the times that when we're together and nothing can stop us. She's gone and it's my fault. I don't want to hurt Hyuna as well. But if I rejected her as my bestfriend, she might be upset and all of this will always be my fault. The world always blames me. Why?
...
I'll change this..
I'll change the way it should be..
I'll never be the reason of anything that you don't want to happen. Yes, Hyuna I gladly accept you to be my bestfriend." Ji Eun said to herself.
She was about to speak but something distract her when she touch her pocket. "Oh my! My cellphone. Hang on a sec I'll go get my phone in my bag." She said and rushed out of the canteen.
Hyuna felt sad and at the same time, confused. "Is she avoiding me?" She asked herself.

IU hurriedly went through the corridor, looking for their classroom. "Where's that damn classroom?" She muttered.

"She looks so sad. I wonder why." Sungyeol said to himself while looking at Hyuna's direction. "And what's with dongsaeng? Where did she go?" He added.
A few minutes of thinking a lot of things, he decided to follow or rather stalk IU. "Okay, what are you up to this time?" He said to himself while following her.

"Ah, here it is!" She said. "Thank goodness no one is around."
She immediately went to her seat and started digging up her bag to get the cellphone. As soon as she lift her hands out of the bag, a sticky note that stick in her right wrist suprised her. "This is weird. I don't use sticky notes." She said while removing it from her wrist.

Sungyeol was hiding outside the classroom. He was puzzled at the way Ji Eun looked at the small paper that it appears to be a sticky note.

(Looking around)
"Who wrote this? I don't get it. " She said after reading those words that says :


Tump! She saw something moved. Something or rather someone is looking at her.
She didn't mind at all. She turned to look at the note again. "Ah." She said when she thought of something.

"That note is snapping out of me. I want to know what it says. Maybe that's a secret letter of Myung. Maybe he finally admit it? Hmm.. there is a possibility . Only 50% possibility.
(looking at where IU is ..)
"OOOHH HOLY SHUCKS!!" He hurriedly went away after seeing her going out of the classroom.

"Sungyeol, you look so tired. Something went wrong?" Dongwoo said when Sungyeol entered the canteen.
"Ah... Nope. It's nothing." He said then turned to look at Myungsoo with a grin smile. He sat beside Myungsoo and smiled weirdly at him.
Myungsoo just ignore him. Sungyeol kept on doing that until Myungsoo gave up and got irritated at him.
"What's your problem again?" Myungsoo asked. He decided to drink his soda while waiting for an answer.
"Did you confessed your feelings to Ji Eun already?" Sungyeol began to whisper on his ear.
In his suprise, he burst out all the soda in Dongwoo's face.
The incident made the people laugh hard.
"Not cool dude! Not cool! Bleh~" Dongwoo look at himself with disgust.
"I didn't mean to do that. Go take a shower now." Myungsoo dictated. "Now..." (turned to look at Sungyeol.) "Are you NUTS!? Why would I do such thing huh? Your getting so non-sense this past days." He noticed that Sungyeol wasn't paying attention at him because he keeps on laughing at what happened earlier. Myungsoo punch his arms a little hard.
"Ouch."
"I'm telling the truth so stop it." It sounded like a threat for him.
"Okay fine ." Sungyeol said. "If that's not it. Then what is it?" He said to himself.

"What is he doing in here? Is he following me?" She thought to herself while looking at Kris.
He stop for awhile and then started to walk away from her.
"So he's stalking me earlier." She thought again.


"Wow Dongwoo! You look fresh again!" Sunggyu said.
"You'll never know what I feel today." He said while looking at himself again with disgust.
"Oh I know what you feel." Woohyun began.
"Yah! Don't blame me. And stop over reacting." Myungsoo said.


Ring ! Ring ! Ring !
He pick up the phone to answer the call.
"Yes?"
"Watch her at all times." the voice coming from the phone said.
"I will don't worry sir. Leave all of them and her to me."
"Very well. "

"Where could Hyuna be?" Ji Eun still looked everywhere even if it's dismissal already.
She didn't notice the note fell in the ground.
 


 


Annyeonghaseyo~ a new update guys..
Wow! I never thought it reached 1000+ views .
Thanks for loving my story. Thanks also guys for understanding me.. Really mean a lot to me guys.