Sorry but I have to.

Codename: B.L.A.C.K

 


The six boys made their way through the hospital.
Ji Eun and Hyuna followed them.
"Aish~ this is crazy .... No, she IS crazy.. I'm suppose to be in the classroom right now not here following or stalking those stupid boys. But...
I'm starting to worry about Woohyun... He's been nice to me earlier even Hoya and others.
Wait, did I said Stupid boys earlier???
They are not stupid.....
But not all of them..… Ah, that freak is stupid. Whew! I can't breathe......" IU said to herself.
"Yah! Could you just slow down! Sheesh! Why don't we just take a taxi cab?" She said.
Hyuna chuckled."Nope... Walking is good for our health.. It's an exercise." She said.
"BUT YOU AREN'T WALKING! YOU ARE RUNNING SOO FAST AND DOING THOSE HIDING THING.... WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DRAG ME ?? " IU shouted. She is really tired and exhausted." Wait, I'm going nuts here. Why are you hiding from them? Don't tell me you're some sort of a fangirl who is stalking their 'eew~' crush/idol?" She added.
"Yah! It's not like that! What's wrong in having crushes?" Hyuna asked.
" I don't know.. It's only my opinion." IU said.
" You mean you don't have any crush before?" Hyuna asked.
"Yup. Ugh.. Enough with that topic." IU said. "Something is strange about her... I'm getting goosebumps here.
I really think she's up to something..... I can't tell yet.


"Woohyun-ah! I'm so sorry! Woohyun! Woohyun-ah! Woohyun-ah! Wake up. Don't leave us!" Myungsoo was really scared. "What if he really is dead? Oh, this is bad..." He said to himself.

This is easier than I thought it would be.. A lot easier for me to kill them one by one.
No one knows that I'm famous... haha..



( Dismissal Time )

"... Sigh. Finally! Hmm.. I wonder what Ji Eun did today. Oh! I almost forgot! Ji Eun must be waiting for me impatiently... Ugh, that girl.." Hongki said to himself and then run away.
After running through the corridors, he finally reached IU's classroom. He was waiting for Ji Eun. But he saw Jonghyun so he decided to ask him instead. "Umm.. Excuse me, where's..."
"Ji Eun? Oh, she is in the hospital." Jonghyun immediately said before he could say another word. Hongki was shocked about what Jonghyun said earlier.
"Hospital?! W-what happen to her? Tell me!" Hongki grabbed Jonghyun's polo.
"Hey, hey. Whoa! Take it easy! I have nothing to do with her. She's with Hyuna. They will visit Woohyun." Jonghyun said.
" Oh, sorry. I thought there's something bad happened to my sister." Hongki said.
"Ehem. Could you take your hands off my polo." Jonghyun said.
" Sorry..... By the way, what happen to Woohyun?" Hongki asked.
"Enough chatting with me. Are you going to follow her or what?" Jonghyun said.
" Oh, yeah.. That's a good idea." Hongki started to walk. Jonghyun followed him. "Eh, where are going?" Hongki asked.
"What? I'm going to the hospital also." He said.
"Oh, okay..."

"What did you do to him?" Sunggyu asked Myungsoo. But Myungsoo didn't answer. He was staring blankly at Woohyun.
"I'll handle this.." Sungyeol said to Sunggyu. "Dude, what's wrong? Tell me.. " He said to Myungsoo and they both went out of the room. "Now... Tell me." He said.
"Sigh, I don't know Sungyeol... I don't know what to say." Myungsoo said. "I really don't know. Maybe this is all my fault.I shouldn't say those things to him."
"I'm confused. You said earlier that we should stay away from Woohyun and now your saying that this is your fault? What exactly happened earlier?" Sungyeol said.


"Is that Ji Eun?" Hongki said. He saw the girl with eyeglasses that looks so tired but the other girl was still dragging her." Stop the car." He said to the taxi driver. They went out of the taxi cab and walk through where the two girls are.

"Ugh...This... Cannot.... Be.....Happening...To....Me..." IU said while catching her breath.
"Ji Eun!!!!!!!!!" Hongki called out her name. IU glance at him. She walks towards to her brother. IU spread her arms widely. "Eh?" Hongki was confused. "I don't need hugs for today. You'll need to explain all of this later." Hongki said.
"I don't need to explain anything to you. Your not my father. Now, carry me 'cause I'm tired." IU said.
"Bwo... Carry yourself!" Hongki said to her.
"I'm tired! Carry me!" IU said. But Hongki ignored what she said. "Ugh.... Great! Even my own brother is useless.. Aigoo."
Jonghyun decided to carry her and as he expected, she was shocked. IU push Jonghyun away. She fell on the ground and eventually, her hit really hard on the ground. "Ouch..."
Jonghyun offered his hand.
"No, no, no... I can handle myself." She said.
"Okay that's enough you two." Hyuna said.
"Ugh~ I want to go home!" IU said. "Come on Ji Eun, we'll take a taxi cab." Hongki said.
"Oh really? Then what are you guys waiting for? Let's go!" IU said.
"Ah, we'll walk instead. Right Ji Eun?" Hyuna said.
"Huh! In your face, you torturer!" IU said.


Flashback


" What is wrong with you?" Myungsoo said.

"Why are you always like this? Why are you always messing up with people? How rude!" Woohyun said.

"Rude? Bwo, it's none of your concern."

"None of my concern? I'm your friend Myungsoo."

"Shut up! Just leave me alone."

"I hate to say this but... I'm tired of always reminding all of this to you."

"Then leave me alone! I don't need your stupid advice and don't tell me what to do. I'm not a kid and you're definitely not my father."

"I know. But I'll never give up!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?! Oh, I get your point. I should have known that before. You want to be friend with me because we're rich and powerful. You are acting nice to me because you might somehow get my attention and earn my trust. Brilliant idea! Well, not that much. Your plan won't work anymore." Myungsoo walk away.

"No! It's not like that! Myungsoo! Myungsoo!" Myungsoo ignored him. "Gosh, how am I gonna convince him? My father will gonna kill me if he finds out. I really don't want to do this but yes Myung, it was as it plan but it wasn't my plan. Why is my father that greedy to bankrupt Mr. Kim's company and why should he use me and Myungsoo? I don't want to die so I have no choice but to follow my evil father.
I've never treated and accepted in this family. My life is really lonely. My life was threatened since then.
Sorry Myungsoo." Woohyun said to himself.



"What?! Why did you say those words to him? Are you sure about that?" Sungyeol was shocked after he heard the whole story earlier.
"I know it sound stupid. This is really my fault. I should be the one to die right now...." Myungsoo said.
"Hey! No one will gonna die! Don't be like that. Think positive dude." Sungyeol said.
"Eh? I never thought that you are good in serious problems like this. I only see you as a childish guy ever since." Myungsoo said.
"Ha, not anymore. I'm more mature now." Sungyeol winked at him.

 

 

 

 



Another short update guys! 
Thanks a lot to those new subscribers!

= ̄ω ̄=
I'll try to update as soon as possible this week.

 

1278387ieeisl49h9.png
 


SHAMELESS PLUGGING~!:

If you have time, please read my friend's story.


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/211179/ignore-them-and-play-with-me-horror-exo-xiumin-kris


That's all folks!