The New Guy

Codename: B.L.A.C.K

 



"Where is she?" Butler Junsu asked Hongki.
"She's probably still in her bathroom."
"For two hours? That's silly." Hoya said and laugh but suddenly fade away because Hongki gave him a death glare. "Mianhe." He shook his head.
"We'll go check her out." Butler Junsu said to them. The two both agreed in his suggestion.
The trio went upstairs to see her. Hongki slowly open the door but he immediately close it when he saw Ji Eun was about to throw the pillow to them.
"Aish, that girl... aigoo." Hongki said.
"Umm, I'll be going now." Hoya said. "I have things to do."
"Okay." The two said in unison.


"You'll see. They will die one by one."

[ The Next Day ]

~> 6:55 am <~

"Not bad. You're 5 minutes early than the expected time." The principal said. "Here's Ms. Lee Hyori, your adviser. She'll tour you around and soon you will meet all your classmates as you enter the class later on." He added.
Ring! Ring! Ring!
"Umm. Excuse me for a while." "Yoboseyo?"
It's me. So how's the new guy?" a voice coming from the phone said.
(looking at the tall guy and Miss Hyori) "W-well his fine, I guess. Why?" Yonghwa asked.
"Nothing I'm just asking. Just in case..(chuckles)" His chuckle was rather terrifying and scary. It was like a chuckle that comes from hell.
"In case of what?" He asked nervously but the caller wasn't there anymore. ("Now what? Aish..)


"WHAAA! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! PPALI~!" Hongki said to Ji Eun.
Ji Eun was rubbing her eyes while going downstairs. (Looking at her watch ) "AAAAAHH~!" She suddenley shout so loud.
"Aish, don't shout please." He said.
"You know what... Can you imagine that your having a nice sleep and then suddenly woke up by a stupid person who is so excited to go to school that even if it's just 7:30 in the morning, he still consider that as late. Huh? Why don't you go there by yourself." She said it in a sarcastic way."
"Oh, shut up.. ppali~" He pushed her many times to move faster.


Myungsoo's POV :

Another boring day...
This past few days were really different. This is getting serious.

What will happen next?

I better be more aware starting this day.

(Someone knock on the door.)

"Good morning~! Let's go to school together." Sungyeol said in a childish way (just like before.)
"What? Wait, uh-uh I don't want to." I said.
"Why? Are you avoiding me now huh?"
"No. I just don't want to go to school today."
"Why?... Ah, don't worry."
? He's really crazy. I should send him to the hospital to check his condition. I can't endure it anymore.
"Come on, your driver is waiting for us."
"You go ahead. I'll walk instead." I said.
"Wow! You're really something dude." He said with a big smile in his face. That smile doesn't even made me cheered up a bit. It irritates me.
"What now?" I said.
"Your finally changing your attitude! I'm proud of you man." He hugged me but I immediately pushed him away.
"Are you a gay? You're getting insane. You are so stupid. It doesn't mean that I want to walk to school it changes my attitude. Aish just leave now." I lost my temper.
"Sheesh, don't be so harsh dude. Calm down."
"I'm gonna leave now. I just need some fresh air." I said when I finally calmed down.

I inhaled the fresh air outside before I started to walk. It was relaxing. I should do this often. It makes me think clearly. The sun is smiling at my pale cheeks. It makes me more alive than before. (A huge crowd were shouting) Uh-oh.. I better get out of here fast. Aish, they're still following me. Stupid girls.

(panting) Whew.. I ended up in this narrow alley. Good thing they're gone. I should leave this alley right now. I got goosebumps in that alley. It was scary but I'm half-way scared of it. Wait, no I'm not afraid at all.(Looking around) I hope they won't bother me again. (Taking a deep breath) Sigh, finally no distraction.

"♬♪♬Nilililalalanilililanilili mambo~♬♪♬"
?
Did I just heard that song of Block B? (Glancing at the back.) (A girl with a big headphone with a little spikes on it and wears a uniform of Seoul University, is looking at the ground while walking.)
Who's this girl? She's probably one of my stalkers. I better get out of here.
(suddenly stop.) (Hearing a voice ) Wait up! Hey! Why didn't we just take the car. My legs are killing me! the figure is getting closer...
It's..
It's Hongki. What is he doing in here?
If this is Hongki, then this is the idiot one.
(the girl slowly look at the boy who is standing in front of her.) (removing the headphone.) "Who are you?.. Don't answer that anyway, your blocking my way so I think you should stay away a little bit." She bitterly said.
Aish this little brat! She didn't even got suprised when she saw me. Maybe she's expecting me here. Huh, I'm not suprise knowing that she's too obvious with me. Thank God I'm genius.. hahahaha.
"Ehem.. Hello? Are you gonna stay away or I'll push you instead?
I just chuckled. "Stranger? Oh come on. I know that you're just pretending." I said.
"Hey seriously, I really don't know who you are so please out of my way." Ji Eun said.
"Nope. Not until you admit that your just pretending."
" Admit what? You're really crazy. OUT OF MY WAY!" She pushed me so hard that I fell on the ground. That time Hongki was there. He laugh at my condition. I'm so gonna kill this little brat and her stupid brother.
I stood up and went beside him. I gave him a death glare. "If you want to live, don't mess up with me. Understood?" I warned him.
He nodded nervously.
"Good."

---------End of Myungsoo's POV----------


RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG! the school bell rang.

(a sound of someone is running through the corridors.)(opening the door.) "Sorry I'm late!" Ji Eun and Myungsoo said in unison.
"Oooh~ Something happened earlier. I can tell. Hehehe." Sungyeol giggled to himself.
"Are you two dating to each other?" Ms. Hyori asked.
"Us? Huh NO WAY! Shut up! It's not what you think it is." Myungsoo angrily said.
"How dare you talk to me like that. In my office. Dismissal time." She said.
"Oh dear..." Woohyun said.
Meanwhile, the students are still confused about the tall guy who is beside Miss Hyori. He look so scary and he is expressionless.
"Okay class, this your new classmate. His name is Wu Yi Fan." Miss Hyori introduced the tall guy.
"Just call me Kris." A deep voice was heard.

 

 


 





Annyeonghaseyo~ Ayo Whaddup?
Krease appeared! Hahaha.
I wonder what's Kris' role here.
Might wanna guess? Sure.. Feel free to comment :)
Aish, Seungri is so Hot in-personal! Jinjja.. (Share.) :) hehehe. By the way, if you guys love this story, just click the arrow beside the story title to get featured. I would be so happy if you guys help me out. I'll always try my best to make this story cool .. Gomawo!