What Happen??

Codename: B.L.A.C.K

 


So..... umm, why do you transferred here anyway?" Hoya said to Ji Eun. He was trying to change the topic.
"My father wanted me to study here after I studied abroad for 4 years." IU said.
"Hongki is my good friend." Sungyeol said. They all glance at him.
"Oh, really? How come? I've never saw you two together before." Sunggyu said.
" Well, I do." Dongwoo raised his one hand.
Sungyeol was about to ask a question to Dongwoo when the other students are getting inside the room.

After a few minutes, the class was resumed again. The five members of infinite is having an awkward feeling while the teacher is discussing something. IU also feels the same way.


Hyuna's POV:

I look around. Something is wrong about this room. Wait, it isn't a thing that is really missing. It's Someone.. Someone who is...
What the?!
My Myungsoo!
Where is he? I knew it! I have this feeling that my life was not yet complete today because Myungsoo is not here.
Even Woohyun is not here. I think Sungyeol and others are thinking the same as I do right now.
Should I leave and look for them? Wait, I've never cut any classes before.... but..... Myungsoo... sigh.... I should.

" Yes, Hyuna, are you raising your hand?" Miss Minji said to me.
"Nae, umm... May I go to the comfort room?" I said. She allowed me to go so I went outside the classroom and started to look for the two.
I looked through the hallways, corridors, even in the clinic and in the library. I also secretly search at comfort rooms for boys. I felt a bit embarassed in myself when I was in their comfort room but I'm also thankful because no one saw me sneeking inside the Boy's comfort room. Arrgghh, I'll never EVER go to their comfort room anymore. It's really smelly out there.

Negative.....

.......Where are those guys?.. I looked all over the school and yet still


Missing.


--------End of Hyuna's POV--------


"Where's Hyuna?" Sungjong asked.
"hehehe... Maybe she's...." Dongwoo said but he didn't continue what he was saying because he thought that they know it already.
"Yah! Stop it. This is no time for you to crack jokes. Don't you even think? This is really very unsual. No one in our class ever cut classes especially Woohyun and Myungsoo because they are both honor students." Sunggyu said to them.
Sunggyu suddenly felt something strange that makes him stop for awhile. He looked at Dongwoo and Sungjong then to Kim Jonghyun.
Jonghyun is also one of the honor student in the class. He is very quiet and responcible. He keeps his secrets to himself only especially when it comes to crushes. He is beginning to admire Ji Eun not because she looks so weird, but because she's intelligent. Sunggyu thought that Jonghyun has something to do with the two boys but Sunggyu immediately remove that thought.


YOUR POV:

Aaarrrggghhh.... Boring discussion, boring books, boring classmates, boring atmosphere.. What else could be this boring if you're on my situation right now?
Gosh, this is sooooo boring!
I want to die!
I really want to do something new but what?...Huh? Something is fishy around here...
"Why are you looking at me?" I asked Jonghyun. He immediately look away. "Uumm.. I'm just trying to look at the book you were reading. Your book is interesting. What is the title of that book?" Jonghyun said. His voice is obviously trembling and quite nervous. I know that he is lying. Well, I shouldn't do any reckless right now. I'm not in the mood right now.
" The title is Alchemyst. If you want, you can borrow this. I already finish reading this one. Your gonna like it." I said. When I gave the book to him, I realize something. Wow, why did I spoke such nice words today? Errrr~ strange...

---------End of Your POV--------


"Bwo, he is really crazy. Why did he say those things to me? I bet he's only using me so that someday he and his father can corrupt our company. What a traitor! Why didn't I notice that before? I should have known that he is a traitor since then. I really think that he is only using me or maybe the six of us. I'm not sure about it. I can't believe that my friend is now my enemy." Myungsoo said to himself while walking.


( Lunch Break )
At the canteen:

"They're not in the cafe." Hoya said while catching his breath.
"Where did they go?" Sungjong asked.
" I don't know. I have no idea." Hoya said.
Meanwhile, IU was sitting far from Hoya and others. She was all alone. Jonghyun wants to entertain or just sit beside her but it will be awkward and she might think suspicious on him.
Hyuna sat beside IU. IU was a bit suprise to see her. "Hello! I'm Kim Hyuna." She said to Ji Eun.
" Hi! Uummm...." IU said.
"Yo! Where have you been? Where's Woohyun?" Dongwoo said aloud. Hoya and others glance at Dongwoo. Even Ji Eun and Hyuna glance at them.
"Myungsoo, what's the matter?" Sunggyu asked.
" Whatever happens, stay away from Woohyun." Myungsoo commanded.
"W-what?...S-s-tay....A-a-w-way? W-woohyun???? Are you crazy!?" Sunggyu said. He can't believe that this is happening to them.
"No, no, no Sunggyu. Myungsoo is just exaggerating. They maybe fight a little on something that's why he is mad. Just ignore what he said." Sungjong said.
"Umm.. Sungyeol?" Myungsoo said.
"Yes Myung?" Sungyeol said.
"Do you trust me?" Myungsoo said. "Of course!" Sungyeol said immediately.
"Then...." Myungsoo stop for awhile and glance at the flat screen T.V.

BREAKING NEWS!!
there is an accident here in seoul. A student from seoul university was injured. He was bumped by a car. The people who witnessed the scene told us that this was the driver's fault.( flashing an image of the student who is lying on a stretcher)

Myungsoo's eyes were wide open when he saw the image."Oh no! What happen to him? Wait, no.. I should help him." Myungsoo said to himself.
" It's Woohyun." He whispered.
" What???" The five said in unison.
Myungsoo suddenly run away. "Come on guys! We need to go to the hospital. It's Woohyun.!" Myungsoo said aloud.
the students in the canteen was suprised and shocked when they heard Myungsoo.
"Oh no, Woohyun-ah..." Hyuna said.
"Huh? I'm not Woohyun.. I'm Ji Eun.." IU said to her. IU was a bit suprised when Hyuna look at her blankly.
"Come, we'll go to see Woohyun also." Hyuna said and then she grab IU's arm.
"What?? W-w-wait!.." IU removed her hand and stopped." I don't want to go in the hospital. In fact, I'm not Woohyun's friend so I don't have the right to visit him and cry their without any reason at all. I may look like crazy if that happens." IU said.
" Yeah, yeah, yeah... Come on let's go!" Hyuna grab her arm again but this time she held it so tight so that IU can't remove it.
"Yah! Stop!" IU shouted."Grrr~" IU said to herself.

" What is happening to me? Why am I like this? Myungsoo probably hate me right now and.... Did God hated me as well? Where am I? Am I dead already? Sigh... I hope this is true. I don't want to hurt anybody. I'll rather die right now than witnessing my father kill his own son because that son had failed to do his task."


"This is only the beginning........ I'm gonna Kill you...

Nam
Woohyun...

Hahaha.............

 


 


Annyeonghaseyo! Another late update! I'm so sorry.. Can u forgive me? I need to clarify things first.
It's Kim Jonghyun of SHINee ( not other Kim Jonghyun that you know )..

aaww~ this week will be our examination... So..... Expect a very late update again.... Oh and

I'm sorry in advance for the next late update... kekeke..
Thanks to all new subscribers!
I'm starting to write a Suju fic.. It's gonna be a long one!
I'll link it here when I'm done.
Super junior fighting!!!! Y , FREE & SINGLE....

╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ KAMSAHAMNIDA!~  ̄ 3 ̄♡♡ Saranghaeyo!!