Hello There....

Codename: B.L.A.C.K

 


"You should clarify those things to them especially Sunggyu." Sungyeol said.
"B-but how?" Myungsoo said.


"Excuse me nurse... Nurse Chen?" Hyuna look at the nameplate of the nurse.
"Yes? May I help you?" The nurse glance and smile at them.
"Where looking for our classmate." Ji Eun said.
"Ah, you mean... umm... Hold on.." Nurse Chen browse his papers to check for his name. "Nam Woohyun, right?" He said.
The four nodded. "He's in room 444."
"Wait, 444? Seriously? It's a.... a... ummm.. what is it again? , why am I acting so stupid today.. , where was I again? Oh that number (4)... It's getting on my nerves." Ji Eun said to herself while slapping her face again and again. "Is she okay?" Chen asked Hongki. "Does she have any mental problems?" Chen added.
Ji Eun began to snap into reality again after hearing his voice. "Mental problem? Are you pertaining to me? I'm completely normal and in fact, I'm more genius than you..." Ji Eun said to him. "Ah, sorry for my sister's attitude.. She's always like that." Hongki interrupted.
"No, it's okay... I understand." Chen said.
"Yah! Shut up lame brain!" Ji Eun said to Hongki. Hyuna drag the two and bid goodbye to Chen. "Ah, we should go now.. Thanks anyway nurse Chen."
"Anytime.... Oh, just call me Chen."
"Nae, Arasso." She said then moved away together with the others.


"What's wrong Sungyeol?" Myungsoo asked.
"Umm, don't mind me. I'm having a headache right now." Sungyeol said while rubbing his forehead to somehow lessen the pain. "Are you sure? Wait, I'll buy some medicines to lessen your headache. You must be tired." Myungsoo said." No. I said no. Don't mind this stupid headache." He said. "Wow, you're not evil anymore! That's good to know!" He added.
"Eh? ... Yah! I was going to buy you some 'expired' medicines... tch . I will never change anything about myself and you know that." Myungsoo poked Sungyeol's forehead. "Aish.... What's good in being evil?" Sungyeol asked but Myungsoo just chuckled.
"Tch. Whatever..." "Ouch!" His headache was causing him so much pain.
"hah, nice try..." Myungsoo smirked.
"Yah! I'm telling the truth. This headache is killing me." He said. "Darn it! I might catch a cold in my condition right now. This day was crazy! Really crazy. Gosh, earlier we have a new classmate and then a fight began because of that stupid chair. Next was an accident and now I have a headache because of what is happening right now.. I am still confused in what Myungsoo told me earlier...
Huh? What was that? I felt something strange... Nah forget it Sungyeol. Tch, stupid ghost." Sungyeol said to himself.
the two felt silent but suddenly broke when IU and others came.
Sungyeol stood up when he saw Hongki and others. "Yo! I'm glad to see you guys." He said and then glanced at Myungsoo. "What's with that look?" He said when he saw Myungsoo looks mad.
"What are you doing in here?" Myungsoo said bitterly. Sungyeol faced Myungsoo and glanced at them. " ?... Who are you talking to?" He asked.
"We're going to see Woohyun to check if he is okay. Gosh, do you think I would come here to apologize or talk to you? Hah! In your dreams!" Ji Eun said bitterly.
Myungsoo walked away. He intentionally bump his shoulder to her's. "Bwo, what a loser!" IU said.
"I'm going to kill her someday." Myungsoo said to himself.
"Huh? What's going on? IU!?" Hongki asked Ji Eun.
Sungyeol, Jonghyun and Hyuna was confused. "Who's IU? And what kind of name is that?" Sungyeol asked.
IU gave him a death glare after he spoke. "? Why are you looking at me like that?" Sungyeol was terrified in the way Ji Eun looked at him.


Sunggyu was sitting beside Woohyun while staring at him blankly. He can't accept the fact that his bestfriend was injured and there's a possibility that he might die. He began to hold Woohyun's hand tightly. His hands were trembling because of fear. He leaned closer to Woohyun and whispered something in his ear and then he left the room. Hoya, Sungjong and Dongwoo didn't notice at all. They were sleeping in the couch near Woohyun.

"Is Woohyun okay? Is he already awake?" Sungyeol asked him. "No." Sunggyu said."Can we enter the room?" Hyuna asked and Sunggyu nodded.

"Pfft...ha-haha-ha..." Ji Eun can't help but to laugh when they got into the room and saw Dongwoo sleeping soundly and his mouth was open widely. "Ssshush!" Hongki tried to keep her quiet but she was too stubborn. Sungjong woke up because he heard someone's laughter. "Oh, hello!" Sungjong greeted them and then he turned to Dongwoo and others to wake them up.
"Huh? Where am I?" Dongwoo said. Sungjong slapped his face. "You're having a nightmare again." He said.
"Ji Eun!" Hoya called out her name.
"Yes?" She said.
"Ah...n..nothing! Hehe." Hoya said."Hoya is pretty obvious that he likes Ji Eun." Dongwoo whispered to Sungjong.
After two hours, Ji Eun and Hyuna decided to go outside to buy some foods for their dinner.


_______11:30pm______

All was sleeping and there were only few nurses and doctors who were on duty that time. The hospital was perfectly silent. A person went into room 444.
The person looked at Hongki and others who were sleeping.

"Hello there....
Nam.Woohyun.. "
He whispered. He turn off the lights to make him invisible at the room. He was going to stab Woohyun's chest but then Sungjong woke up and saw a knife in the air. He was so terrified that he shouted and went to the person to prevent him from kiling Woohyun."YAH!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER KILL MY FRIEND!" Sungjong shouted. The person immediately left the room when the others are waking up. "HEY! COME BACK HERE!" Sungjong said but it was too late. He jumped through the window. Hongki immediately find the switch and when the lights are on again, they all looked at Sungjong who was holding Black's knife.

 

 

 

 


 


Hello another update.... I wasn't able to update in the past weeks before because I got so busy... it's very complicated! Whew ﹋o﹋ 

please understand...
 ̄ω ̄

Gomawo~! Love you all guys! ♥♥♥