The NEWS

Codename: B.L.A.C.K
.....

..........

( BREAKING NEWS )( Reporter ):"Investigators all over South Korea are still investigating the mystery behind the person who had killed many wealthy people here in Korea... Let's interview Miss Young beside me who had witnessed and saw the mysterious man.

( reporter ): So Miss Young, where and when did you saw this mysterious man?

Miss Young: Ummm... Well, I saw him last thursday in the park.

(the reporter): What are you doing in the park that time?

Miss Young: That day was the worst day of all because my boyfriend decided to broke up with me. Well, I don't know what to do. I really want to punch him but I just walk away and I went to the park. I sat in the bench for a long time. Then suddenly I saw something moved. So I look around and I found out that I am alone in the park. I heard something again and its getting closer and closer to me."


"Yay! Enough with the story!It's very long. I don't care about your story." IU said

"Hey, take it easy IU. Could you please control your temper. Patience IU, patience" Lee Hongki said

"But Oppa I want to watch the new episode of City Hunter right now!" IU protested.

"Aish! Just keep quiet!" Lee Hongki said.

(reporter): What does he look like?

Miss Young: I don't know. His is covered with black clothes and a black mask. All I can see is his two black eyes that are staring at me. I really don't know what to do. I even thought he was a criminal so I gave my bag so that he won't hurt me but I was shocked when he gave it back to me and he said that he will not hurt me and then he run away so fast. I really don't think his a bad guy after all.


"I really don't know what's his purpose... Does he really kill only wealthy people in Korea? But why?" Lee Hongki whispered while watching the news.

"Tell that to the moon maybe it can answer your question." IU whispered but Hongki heard it.

Lee Hongki glance at her and gave her a death glare.

"I'm just joking around." IU said.


(the reporter): We heard many things from Miss Young. But what is the secret identity of the mysterious guy? Well that's all for this day. Good bye!(K-Breaking News)

......

...........


"Yahoo! Finally! I'll be able to watch City Hunter.. Lee Min Ho is so cute." IU said happily.

"Huh! This is the last time that you can watch City Hunter." Lee Hongki said.

"Why? IU said.

"Ha? Don't you remember? Tomorrow is your first day of class." Lee Hongki said.

"Oh okay." IU said.

"Are you excited?" Hongki said while looking at her with his eyes wide open hoping that she is really excited to go to school.

"Nope. It's boring I think." IU said while her watching T.V.

"Tch. You are boring Lee Ji Eun. You don't even like anything except watching T.V. and playing music." Hongki said.

"Well, at least I'm more mature than you ahjusshi.."IU said.

Hongki gave her another death glare."YAH! Did you call me AHJUSSHI??" Hongki shouted.

"Kekekeke.... I'm just joking! Come on, don't give me that look oppa." IU said with an aegyo.

"Fine, just go to sleep after that. Arasso?" Hongki said to her while going upstairs.

"Yeah,yeah, arasso." IU said.





Hello! Sorry for this boring chapter but this is only the beginning. Don't worry I'll make it more exciting in other chapters. You just have to pretend that you are IU, arasso?. Kekeke....Please do comment :) sorry for some errors. Aish I'm going to school next week. I might find a hard time to update this but I'll try my best to update. Gomawo<3