chapter 12

Only That Person

Meanwhile at the Dae main household.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey. Still no news about Seungyeon and Minhwan?" Dongmin's wife walked to his office.
Dongmin shook his head. "Nothing."

"Aigoo.. aigoo.. my babies. What happened to them? I'm so worried I could die. Honey.. what if something happened to them? Do you think it was the Nangs?" his wife continued worried.

"Calm down. We will find them." Dongmin said hugging his wife. "Just go rest."
His wife nodded. "Tell me if you find out something." she said and walked out the door.

After a while there was a knock on his door and Yoseob walked inside.

"Oh, Yoseob. What is it?" Dongmin asked.
"Uncle. I think we should do something already not just sit and wait like this when Seungyeon and Minhwan are missing. Who knows what those Nangs have done to them!" Yoseob said clenching his fists.
"Yoseob. We still can't be sure if it was the Nangs, even though they are our enemy we shouldn't just go and judge them that rashly." Dongmin said calmly.

"Uncle how can you be that calm.. they are your own children! And no one else would do something like this to us right?" Yoseob continued.
"I am worried trust me.. and the possibility that the Nangs did this has been on my mind but we need to really find out if it was them or someone else who did this.. not judge them so quickly." Dongmin said.

After a while Kyujong rushed into his room.
"Uncle did you hear?! Two of the children from the Nang family are missing too. They are the headmasters children, the daughter who was in the hospital has gone missing too!

"What? Really?" Dongmin asked surprised.
"That is strange... who is behind this all?"

"Uncle, all this could be just some plan of the Nangs to make us think they didn't kidnap Minhwan and Seungyeon. Maybe they just pretend that their kids disappeared too so they would look innocent!" Yoseob insisted.

"I don't think that is it.." Dongmin muttered.

"I will leave now then." Yoseob sighed knowing he couldn't make the headmaster attack the Nangs so easily.

~~~~

Yoseob bumped into Yunho's father in the hallway.
"Yoseob can I talk with you for a moment?"

"Oh... okay." Yoseob mumbled and followed Yunho's father into his office.

"You are worried about your cousins that are missing right?" his uncle started.
Yoseob nodded.

"And you are frustrated that nothing is happening, no one does anything to save them right. Yoseob.. my think the same way as you do.. we should do something soon not just wait. We should go to those Nangs and save your cousins them from those liars." Yunho's father continued.

"Uncle, you think that the Nangs did it too?" Yoseob asked.
"Of course. Who else!" he exclaimed.

"But, there's nothing we can do about it. The headmaster doesn't want to act before he is sure of who did this." Yoseob said looking down.
"You know, we don't have to always just blindly follow the headmaster. When we know that the Nangs surely did this, we should act.. not just wait until he makes his decisions. It might be too late for Seungyeon and Minhwan if we don't do anything quickly." his uncle said.

"But.. I think we should wait for headmasters decision." Yoseob hesitated. He really respected the headmaster but what his uncle was no telling him sounded good for him.

"It's okay if you want to follow the headmaster but if you change your mind, then tell me and we will make a good plan together against the Nangs and save your cousins. The headmaster doesn't have to know anything about it." Yunho's father smiled and tapped Yoseob's shouler.

 

Jonghyun was now driving towards the address Yunho had given him. Jonghyun parked his car in front of a newly built building. He stepped out and went straight for the room Yunho gave him.

Jonghyun's face became pale as he reached for the doorknob. He felt his sweat dripping down his face and his hands trembled.

You can do this. It's for IU and Seungho.

Jonghyun opened the door. It was the middle of the ceremony and everyone was now looking at him.

"Jonghyun?" Wonhyuk stood up.
"Jonghyun? This must be IU's fiancee. Wonhyuk has told me so much about you." Jung Il Woo greeted him and brought Jonghyun to the stage.
"Kill me now." Jonghyun mumbled knowing he had just bee approved to marry IU, but was about to do the most horrible thing ever that would make the headmaster hate him.
"Why would we kill you? You don't have stage freight do you?" Jung Il Woo asked Jonghyun.
"No, but if the girl you loved was in danger and the only way to save her was to kill would you kill?" Jonghyun asked Jung Il Woo.
"Yes, why?" Jung Il Woo answered.
Jonghyun looked down and mumbled. "For IU I'd do anything."

Jung Il Woo's eyes widened. He backed away from Jonghyun.

"Your target it me." Jung Il Woo whispered.

Jonghyun nodded. He slowly raised his gun to Jung Il Woo. Everyone watched in horror. Those with guns raised theirs to Jonghyun.

"Why?" Wonhyuk asked Jonghyun.

Just before Jonghyun could pull the trigger Dongho came running in.

"Onew's gone. And so is my new car. He left a note saying if he dies he leaves everything to me." Dongho panted.
"No! They're asking for a death wish" Jonghyun ran towards the door.

GD grabbed Jonghyun's arm. "What do you mean?"
"He and Minhyuk, the Dae headmaster's son, are going to go save Seungho, Minhwan, and Seungyeon . They traced me to the hideout. It's heavily guarded they'll die without help. There are some Dae's who want to over throw the system. We need to work with the Dae's to save everyone and the current peace." Jonghyun ran to his car.

Dongho, GD, and a whole bunch of Nang's followed him.

Jonghyun tried to call Onew but realized that he didn't know Onew's new number.

"Screw this." Jonghyun called Sunye.
"Hello?" Sunye picked up.
"This is Jonghyun. Minhyuk and Onew are going to do something stupid, put their lives in danger to save Minhwan, Seungyeon, and Seungho. The Daes and the Nangs have to work together to save them and Onew and Minhyuk." Jonghyun said as he sped back to the hideout with a whole bunch of Nang cars behind him.
"What?" Sunye asked.
"Just get your Daes to work with us to help save Seungyeon, Minhwan, Minhyuk and our friends. If you don't people are going to die!!" Jonghyun yelled.

 

"Hyun Bin hyung! You get out of that place right away, the Nang guy who was supposed to kill that man, he didn't do it. And now the Nangs are heading there so get away.. now!!" Yunho yelled on the phone.

"What? But what do I do to Seungyeon, Minhwan and the Nang boy?" Hyun Bin asked.

"I already called uncle about it. Just get rid of them and get out of there." Yunho said.

"Get rid of them? You mean all of them? Seungyeon and Minhwan too?" Hyun Bin exclaimed.
"Yeah. All of them. Just find a way.. I really didn't want to do this to them but these were the orders. This way we will make people in our family really think that the Nangs did all this and then maybe they will finally start acting against the Nangs properly." Yunho explained. "We have to make this look like the Nangs murdered and kidnapped them all."

"But.. but.. there is still Minhyuk. He knows that it was us who did this." Hyun Bin said.
"Well it will be quite easy to get rid of that kid right?" Yunho said. "You can do this right?"
like that Yunho hung up the phone.

Hyun Bin took a deep breath and walked to Geun Suk.
"We need to get out of here now. Just leave the kids to the warehouse. Wait for me in the car, I will explain to you later why we left." Hyun Bin explained.

Hyun Bin then went to the room where Seungyeon, Minhwan and Seungho were.
He looked at them all for a moment then taped their mouths again.
"We will be gone for a while....." he then tapped Seungyeon's and Minhwan's heads gently and smiled faintly.
"I'm sorry."

He then took one last look at his cousins and walked out the room. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go this far. Minhwan and Seungyeon goodbye.

Hyun Bin called once body guard to him.
"The room where the kids are, set that on fire. But not yet, when we have left.. then set that on fire. After you have done it leave this place too... and leave the kids there."

The body guard looked at Hyun Bin shocked for a while but nodded his head.
He watched that Hyun Bin and Geun Suk drove away then walked to the room where the two were sitting.
There were some wooden boxes in the room, he took out his lighter and set the boxes on fire then walked out the door and locked it.

Seungyeon, Minhwan and Seungho looked at the boxes in horror. The fire was spreading in fast pace.
All of them started trying to get away from the ropes around them as hard as they could.

We can't die here like this.
Seungyeon thought in panick as she tried to get away. It was soon getting harder and harder for them to breathe in the room.

Please, somebody save us.

 

Onew and Minhyuk were in the back. They had just gotten out of their cars.

"Do smell that?" Minhyuk asked Onew.
Onew sniffed the air. "Fire. Come on!!"

They followed the smell which then lead to smoke.

"It's in this room." Minhyuk yelled.
Onew tried to open the door but Minhyuk pushed his hand away. "You'll burn your hand. Kick it."

Onew and Minhyuk began to kick the door.

~~

"Noona. Someone's kicking the door." Minhwan informed.
"Help!!" Seungyeon and Minhwan yelled.

Seungho was on the floor watching the fire inch closer to him. He was the closest to the fire out of the three of them.

I need to do something.

Seungho looked around and saw Minhwan's chair nearby. Seungho kicked the chair.

"What the hell!!" Minhwan yelled as he fell over and the chair broke.
"Are you okay?" Seungyeon asked.
"Fine, but what the hell Nang?" Minhwan yelled at Seungho.

Seungho made his chair fall over and inched over, blindly grabbing a piece of the broken wooden chair from behind him. He began to cut the rope around his hand.

Minhwan saw Seungho's actions and copied Seungho grabbing a wooden piece and cutting the rope.

"Noona copy him and cut the rope." Minhwan told Seungyeon.

Seungyeon was hesitant but quickly tipped her chair over and grabbed a piece of wood.

~~

Jonghyun met up with Sunye on the road. Behind her were a whole bunch of Daes in their cars.

"I don't know what's up, but we're here to help Seungyeon, Minhwan, and Minhyuk." Sunye told Jonghyun.
"Fair enough. Get in." Jonghyun opened the door for Sunye.

Sunye got in and called all the Daes.

"Follow the Nang cars. Don't shoot them. They are taking us to find Seungyeon and Minhwan. They are also going to help us find Minhyuk. Be nice. If they are correct, don't pick a fight. If they betray us then you fight." Sunye glared at Jonghyun as she spoke.

Jonghyun continued to speed towards the hideout with the Nangs and Daes behind him.

If it's for Seungyeon, Minhwan, and Minhyuk we'll work with you, but they are hurt. I'll kill you Nangs. Each Dae thought.

It's for IU, Seungho, and Onew, plus Jonghyun trusts you, so we'll work with you, but one wrong move and we'll kill you Daes. Each Nang thought.

~~

Seungho managed to free his hands. He quickly freed his legs and took off his gag.

"Jonghyun said to trust and work with you, so that's what I'm going to do. Plus you helped convince them to take IU to a hospital. I owe you." Seungho began to free Minhwan and Seungyeon.

~~

"Why isn't it opening or breaking?" Onew asked Minhyuk.
"I don't know. I don't know." Minhyuk began to panick. "Noona!! Are you alive?"
"Yes now move away from the door." Seungyeon yelled from the other side.
"Move." Minhyuk pushed Onew to the side.

~~

Seungho kicked the door handle until it fell to the floor. Then then began to kick the door.

"Why isn't it breaking?" Seungho yelled in fury.

FLASHBACK

Seungho was training with Jonghyun. Seungho was trying to break a thin wooden plank. Seungho couldn't break the plank, but Jonghyun broke it quickly. Jonghyun noticed Seungho struggling and let out a small laugh.

"Whenever you need more strength back up." Jonghyun pulled Seungho back. "Now run and kick it."

Seungho did as he was told and it broke.

"It broke!! Thank you hyung." Seungho jumped in happiness.

"No problem. That was a small plank, but you had a hard time. Practice you might need to break down a door some day. I don't want you getting hurt by kicking it with those twig like legs of yours. You might need to use your whole body to break a door if you don't practice." Jonghyun warned.

END FLASHBACK

"Move!!" Seungho began to back up.

Seungho ran into the door with his whole body. The door broke and Seungho ended up on the ground.

Onew and Minhyuk were staring at Seungho and the door in shock. "How-"
"No time for that. Let's- Kyaa" Seungyeon screamed as the the scorching ceiling caved in and blocked their exit covering it with fire.

~~

"Yunho, should we go to the hospital? We said we'd hurt that girl if that Nang failed?" Geun Suk asked. yeon’s boyfriend.”

 

"Yeah. Let's go there right away, because of that Nang guy we had to sacrifice our own family members like that. If he only had followed our orders and killed the man we wouldn't have had to do this.. now he will pay for not obeying us." Yunho said and started driving towards the hospital where they had brought IU.

"Hyung, are you sure the kids are dead?" Geun Suk asked Hyun Bin who looked sad, he felt really bad about what he had done to his cousins as he had always been very close to Minhwan especially.

"I gave orders to burn the warehouse. They should be dead." Hyun Bin said quietly.
Everyone stayed silent for a moment thinking about Seungyeon and Minhwan.
"It's going to be horrible for the headmaster when he finds out what happened to his children. If we are going to kill Minhyuk too, he will lose all his children." Hyun Bin said.

"Yah! You are getting too soft! If Seungyeon, Minhyuk and Minhwan are gone that means that there is no way any of the headmasters kids will become the next leaders in our family. It's a great thing for us isn't it?" Yunho said.
"Let's now just go to the Nang girl."

After some time they picked IU from the hospital and soon she was inside their car, she still was unconcious.
"What should we do with her?"

"Hey, I got one idea. I have one friend who trains some dogs." Geun Suk exclaimed.
"Trains dogs?" Hyun Bin frowned. "How does that have anything to do with this?"
"I mean that my friend trains those dogs to be real killers, the kind of dogs who fight against the other dogs in some competitions. I'm sure those dogs would attack a human too.. doesn't that sound like fun? Though it would be much more fun if the girl was awake when that happened.." Geun Suk continued.

"Hmm.. maybe we could try that at first.." Yunho muttered.
"Okay, I'll just call my friend then and let's go there!" Geun Suk exclaimed.

Suddenly IU started moving.
"Hey, the girl is waking up finally. Just in time!" Geun Suk grinned.

IU looked around her shocked.
"Where... where am I? And who are you? Where are you taking me?"

"You slept well little Nang princess?" Yunho asked and grinned.
"Thanks to your fiancee we are taking you to a really really fun place. And we are all Dae's if you still didn't notice." Geun Suk giggled.
IU gasped and stared at the tattoos in their ears.
"How did this happen, how am I here?" she asked shocked.

"Many things can happen while you sleep too long." Yunho said.

~~~~~~~~~~

At the warehouse Onew, Minhyuk, Seungho, Seungyeon and Minhwan stared at the flames in front of them shocked for a moment before they came to their senses again.

"There really isn't any other way out?" Minhyuk yelled and looked around him but there wasn't any other way.

"Aaaggghhh!!!!" suddenly Minhwan started screaming. His shirt was in flames burning him.
"MINHWAN!! QUICK ROLL ON THE GROUND!!" Seungyeon yelled.

Minhwan did as she told him and soon the flames from his shirt were gone.
There really wasn't any way for them to get out anymore the flames were surrounding them from every side.
They all soon started couching as it was getting hard to breathe.

"If this is the end for us.. I just want you to know that I love you all." Seungyeon said and crouched down on the floor.
"Noona, don't give up now! We are going to get out here!" Minhyuk yelled still trying to think of a way with Seungho and Onew.

"I... I can't breathe....." Minhwan cried out and fell on the floor unconcious.
"No!!! Wake up!!! Minhwan get up!!" Seungyeon yelled shaking him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What is that? This whole place is on fire!!!" Sunye yelled when they arrived to the warehouses.
"Minhyuk is here!" she yelled when she saw his car outside.

 

Onew looked around to find another way out but the smoke started to become thicker. He held Seungyeon’s hands and started walking. “Well, let’s just move around. If we keep stay in here, we will burn.”said Onew.

 

Minhyuk helped his twin brother and followed closely. Seungho watched Onew’s hand intertwined with Seungyeon’s. He decided to ask about this later when they get out from here. The warehouse started to crumble and the fire was getting bigger. They can’t see any door that can lead them outside. There was only some single window. Wait, window! Onew tried to find any object that can break the window.

 

“Back off.”Onew grabbed a chair and threw it to the window.

 

The window broke in pieces, but some sharp and pointy glasses still stuck on its frame. “Get out from here.”said Onew.

“Alright. Hang on, Minhwan.”Minhyuk jumped carefully through the window and Minhwan followed behind. Seungho jumped out after them.

 

“Seungyeon, wait.”Onew took off his jacket and covering Seungyeon with it. “Use this so the glasses won’t hurt you.”

“What about you?”asked Seungyeon.

“I’m fine. Come on.”Onew helped Seungyeon out before he jumped swiftly from there.

 

They stay away from the warehouse and sat near a tree behind the warehouse.They were tired and dizzy from inhaling smokes too much. Seungyeon checked Minhwan’s condition. She was relieved when she knew Minhwan just unconscious. There’s nothing abnormal from his brathing. Onew looked at Seungyeon and brushed some hair from her forehead gently. “Are you okay?”Onew smiled to her.

 

Seungyeon automatically leaned forward and hugged Onew. “Thank you, Onew.”

“It’s alright.”Onew hugged her back.

 

Seungho watched in confuse. Onew called her phone before, he came here to save her, and what’s this? Hug? Are they…………

“Onew, are you and her……”Seungho asked him slowly.

Onew released her and glanced at Seungyeon. “Well, it looks like he knows now. We can trust him.”Onew nodded to her.

“What? Onew, tell me what’s going on between you and her?”Seungho asked once again.

Onew let out a sigh. “We are dating, Seungho.”

 

Seungho’s eyes went wide, shocked hearing that. “You and her? But-”

Just when Seungho wanted to speak, Sunye and the other Dae and Nang spotted them. Jonghyun also came behind them.

“Seungyeon! Minhwan! Minhyuk!”Yoseob called them happily. But then he saw Onew came with Seungyeon hand-in-hand. He frowned and glared at him.

 

Seungyeon quickly let go of Onew's hand when she saw Yoseob.

"You are all okay?" Yoseob asked still staring at Seungyeon and Onew.

Maybe I just saw wrongly.. or Seungyeon was just too shocked and she accidentally held that guy's hand because she wanted comfort. Yoseob shook his head, he refused to believe that he had seen Seungyeon holding a Nang's hand.

"We are fine now." Minhyuk said.
"Seungyeon!!!" Sunye ran to hug her. "You have no idea how worried I was when I saw that fire.. I thought you all had died!!"
"Thanks to him we were able to get out." Seungyeon said pointing at Seungho. "And thanks to Minhyuk and Onew too."

Sunye glanced at Seungho.
"You are the son of the Nang headmaster aren't you? Well... thank you for helping Seungyeon and Minhwan..."

Seungho just nodded.

"Who did this to you? Someone tried to kill you all? It was the Nangs right??" Yoseob asked looking up and down at Onew and Seungho.

"Yoseob, it's not like that. He was kidnapped just like we were." Seungyeon pointed at Seungho.
"Then who was it if not the Nangs?" Yoseob exclaimed.

"Jeong Hoon, Hyun Bin, Geun Suk, Yunho and his father." Minhyuk said.
"What?? You expect me to believe that hyungs kidnapped you and tried to kill you??" Yoseob shook his head. "Someone must've brainwashed you to go against your own family.... I won't believe such things before I talk to them about this."

"Yah! No one brainwashed us!! We are not lying to you!!" Seungyeon yelled.
Yoseob looked at all of them and walked away.
"You should come home soon."

Is seems to be true like uncle told me... the headmasters family has gone too far away from being true Dae's.

Jonghyun was walking around restlessly.
"IU... where is IU?"

"IU.. they said she was taken to the hospital." Minhwan said.

"I have a bad feeling about this... which hospital??" Jonghyun yelled.

Suddenly Jonghyun's phone rang, he picked it up right away.

"You should've done as we told you. Now we will play around with your lovely girl a little bit if you don't mind. We had an agreement but you didn't keep it." Yunho spoke to Jonghyun.

From the backround he could hear dogs barking.
"No!! You can't hurt her!!" Jonghyun yelled on the phone but Yunho hung up.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! ^^