Chapter 52

Only That Person

Jonghyun and IU finally arrived back home from their honeymoon after one month.
"Finally home!!!" IU exclaimed letting her bags down.

"It sure feels good to be back, though our honeymoon was great too." Jonghyun smiled.
Jonghyun walked towards Onew's room as he hasn't been able to contact him the whole time he had been away.

He opened Onew's room's door but saw no one inside.
How is it so strangely clean in Onew's room? Jonghyun frowned.

"Looking for Onew hyung?" Dongho asked when he passed Jonghyun.
"Yeah, you know where he is?" Jonghyun asked.

"You didn't know?" Dongho asked surprised.
"Know about what?" Jonghyun asked closing the door.

"Onew hyung doesn't live here anymore." Dongho answered.
"What? Doesn't live here anymore?! Then where?" Jonghyun exclaimed surprised.
Dongho nodded. "Onew got married with Seungyeon and now they live in their own house together. "

"What??? Married!!!! What, when!?" Jonghyun stared at Dongho shocked.
Dongho shrugged. "Maybe few days after IU and you got married, Onew just suddenly came to us and told that he had married Seungyeon. They had some wedding secretly or something like that."

"Where does he live at then? I need too see him!" Jonghyun asked.
"No one really knows where they live. Onew said that they will not tell anyone where they live before the situation calms down more, some people really freaked out about it and they want to wait that people get used to the fact they are married." Dongho said.
"But Onew could have at least told me though." Dongho pouted.

Jonghyun thought for a moment. "I think I might know where they live at, Onew talked to me about the house he bought and I think he told me the area too. I should go there." he muttered.
"If you find out, then tell me too. I want to know where he is." Dongho said.

Jonghyun strode into he and IU's room. He grabbed his car keys.

"Where are you going? We just got home shouldn't we relax." IU looked at Jonghyun.
"Onew and Seungyeon got married a few days after us and the live in their own house now. No one knows where he lives." Jonghyun informed IU.
"What? Why didn't they invite us?" IU asked.
"They didn't invite anyone. They did it without anyone knowing, so I'm going to find him and beat some sense into him." Jonghyun stormed out of the room.
"How are you going to find him if no one knows where he lives?" IU followed Jonghyun to his car.
"I think I know where he lives." Jonghyun got in his car.
IU got inside the passenger seat. Jonghyun looked at IU. "What are you doing?"
"I'm going with you." IU stated. "I'm mad that they didn't tell us anything too."

Jonghyun nodded and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Which house is it?" IU and Jonghyun looked at the rows of houses that look the same.

Jonghyun and IU scanned the whole place until the reached the last house. It had Onew's car in the drive way.

Jonghyun parked his car behind Onew's and went to the front door. Jonghyun pounded on the front door.

"Coming." Seungyeon's voice came from inside. Seungyeon opened the door. Her eyes widened when she was Jonghyun and IU.

"Come in." Seungyeon gestured for them to come in.

Jonghyun and IU sat down on the couch while Seungyeon called Onew.

"Did you notice Seungyeon's stomach?" IU whispered.
"No, what?" Jonghyun whispered.
"It's a very small bump. I think she's pregnant." IU said.

Jonghyun thought hard. Seungyeon doesn't look pregnant.

A few minutes later Seungyeon and Onew came down nervously. Jonghyun and IU's eyes darted to Seungyeon's stomach. She did have a small barely noticeable, bump that looked like it could be fat, but other then that it didn't look like she was pregnant at all.

"Hi long time no see." Onew greeted them.
"Hey." Jonghyun replied crossing his arms. "So why weren't we notified of the wedding?"
"Oh... about that..." Onew cuckled nervously. "I was going to tell you."
"When? When I came back?." Jonghyun said angrily.
"Uh..." was the only words Onew could say.

"So besides that what made you suddenly want to marry without telling everone? I know you were planning a wedding, but why do something like this? Was it because you got Seungyeon pregnant." Jonghyun yelled.
"What?" Onew said surprised. "Pregnant? What make you say that?"
"I didn't until IU pointed out to me just now. Your wife," Jonghyun emphasized the word wife. "looks pregnant."
"That's not it." Onew started. "It's because-"
"Actually," Seungyeon interrupted. "that's what I was going to tell you today at dinner."

Onew turned around to face Seungyeon. He was frozen from shock.

"I'm one month pregnant with your child." Seungyeon said bravely.