Chapter 15

Only That Person

Onew barged into the meeting with a few Nengs behind him. All the Daes were ready too attack.

"Don't listen to those old men. Whatever they are saying is wrong. Your friend Yunho has your headmaster, Seungyeon, Minhyuk, Minhwan, and the royal Neng family captive. They will kill your friends. Don't listen to them and help me. Please!!" Onew said.
"Why listen to a Neng?!!" The Daes began yelling.

Sunye's phone ran interrupting everyone. Everyone was silent and staring at Sunye.

"Hello? Woohyun, what's wrong? What? Yunho did what? Friend? She's... Seungyeon's my friend. I'm helping." Sunye cut the phone.

"Seungyeon's my friend. I'm helping them. If she trusts the Nengs, so do I." Sunye stated.
"Get her and the Nengs!!" Yunho's father ordered. "If anyone betrayed us get them too!!"

A few Daes who betrayed the royal family and were deceived by Yunho's father began to attack Sunye and the Nengs. The innocent Daes moved out of the way.

"Protect Sunye. She's a good Dae!!" Onew said as he made his way to Sunye to help.

Dongho and Taeyang pulled a few Daes off themselves. Kikwang pulled some off Onew and Seohyun.

Yoseob punched a Dae that was about to attack Doojoon. "I'm for helping Seungyeon's family, and Sunye. Not you, so don't misunderstand."
"Same here. I'm for IU and Seungho and their family. Not you either." Doojoon kicked a Dae that was about to attack Yoseob.

Yesung pulled a Dae off Karam and Mika. Bom, Minzy, and Hyuna teamed up with Yuri and Jiyeon.

"Yuri!! Don't you dare." Her father yelled. "You are to side with Yunho and I. We are your family."
"Seungyeon, Minhwan, and Minhyk are our family too. You say don't betray your family. Well you are betraying family by asking for a rebellion!!" Yuri yelled at her father.
"You ungrateful child. I-" Yunho's father made his way to Yuri, but CL kicked him in the face.
"Shut up. Your starting to irritate me." Cl flipped her hair.
"Damn girl. Relax a little. Smile and kick like my girl Bom." GD put his arm on CL's shoulder and pointed to Bom, who smirked while teasing her attacker, by dodging his attacks.

CL rolled her eyes and jumped off the stage.

"Watch out!!" Hara kicked her cousin that was trying to attack Kikwang.

Kyujong ran over to help Hara and Kikwang.

Without knowing it most of the Nengs and Daes were working together.

---------------------------------------

The fight ended soon with the Nang people and Dae who already worked together. The Dae who refused, were either knocked down or ran away from there, including Yunho’s father.

“Wait, you old man!” Doojoon wanted to chase him but Onew held his hand.
“No, saving the other are more important now.” said Onew.
“Right, let’s go.” Sunye nodded. She looked at her cousins. “You’re going to help us, right?”
“I just wanna save Seungyeon and our family.” said Yoseob, but it means he will come.
“I’ll go.” Yesung smiled.
“You’ll need my hand.” Kyujuong put a mischievous smile.
“You mean ‘our’ hand.” Jiyoun nudged Kyujong on his side.
“Yeah, you can’t forget us, oppa.” Hara pouted to his brother.
“Alright alright. Geez.” Kyujong sighed seeing his dongsaengs.
“I’ll stop Yunho oppa.” said Yuri.
“That means everyone’s going. Let’s go, Woohyun told me the place.” said Sunye.
“I remember the way. I can lead too.” said Onew.

The Nang and Dae family took their own car and drove as fast as they can with Sunye and Onew led. Onew didn’t know that Infinite also helping them in there, so he was worried about Seungyeon’s safety.

~~~In the warehouse~~~

Yunho called his father with Geun Suk and Hyun Bin beside him, but no one answer it. After the 10th times he called, finally his father answered it. Yunho heard a heavy breath on the phone and he started suspecting something happened.

“Appa, what’s wrong?” Yunho asked.
“They………Everything went well until a Nang boy came barging in. Sunye starts to tell about helping the Dae. Some of our people are helping them too, even Yuri, your sisiter.”
“What?” Yunho almost shouting on the phone.
“I ran away with some people and we’re on the way to your place now. It seems they’re going to go there and rescue the Nang and Dae head family too.” he explained.


Yunho went silent, thinking what he should do.
 

“Yunho, this is now or never. You must finish this now. I don’t care if you’re going to kill them with or without those rebels. I don’t care if you have to wipe out the entire Nangs or the Dae.” said his father.
“Yes, don’t worry, I know what I should do.” Yunho hung up the phone.

Geun Suk and Hyun Bin looked at Yunho worried. They didn’t like the angry face Yunho put on.


“Wha-what’s wrong?” asked Geun Suk.
“All the Nangs and some Dae rebels will come here.” said Yunho.
“What? Dae too?” Hyun Bin looked alt Geun Suk. “What should we do?”
“Simple, kill them all. ”said Yunho while preparing his guns and the magazines.
“Them, you mean, our Dae family too?” Geun Suk frowned. “But-”
“You choose, they die or we die………” Yunho tucked the guns behind his back and some on his hip and thigh.

----------------------------------------

In no time, Onew, Sunye, and the other reached the warehouse. They snook quietly and peeked into the warehouse. Sunye saw the Infinite boys were hanging around Jonghyun and the cage where Seungyeon and the other were.


“See those 7 boys? They’re Infinite, our friend. Don’t hurt them okay.” Sunye looked back and whispered slowly.
“I think we should split up. It’ll attract their attention if we barg in in large number.” said Onew.
“Alright. Then, Taeyang, Kikwang, Mika, Karam, and I will prepare in front gate. We will charge in if you have prepare.” said GD.
“Then, the girls can wait in here to help bring Seungyeon and the other out from here, especially Minhwan, he’s still weak.” said Sunye.

 

All the girls from Nang and Dae nodded their head.
 

“I’ll go with you, Sunye. I need to see Yunho.” said Yuri.
“Alright.” Sunye agreed. “Then Yesung, Yoseob, and Kyujong will come with me too.”
“I’ll go with you, Onew.” Doojoon put his hand on Onew’s shoulder.
Onew nodded and smiled. “Thanks. We should release them first, right.”
“Of course. Now the other should wait in outside in chase of some people running away or there will be more people come ambush us.” Sunye said to her people.
“Then, let’s go.” Onew looked at Seungyeon from the window. Wait, Seungyeon. I’ll save you and the other too.

 

Yunho and his gang came out of the room and headed toward the gate.

"Step away from him." Yunho pointed his gun to Woohyun, Sungyeol, and L who were nearest to Jonghyun.

They did as they were told and moved to the side although they glared at Yunho.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sungjong snapped at Gun Suk, who was trying to get the switch.
"None of our business." Gun Suk snapped.
"It is my business. My uncle's dogs equals my business." Sungjong glared.

"Shut up!!" Yunho shot a bullet into Jonghyun's side. "You two shut up. We have business to take care of now."

Sungjong glared at Gun Suk with eyes that could kill.

"Get out now. We have messy things to do." Hyun Bin and Jeong Hoon pushed Infinite out of the warehouse.

Infinite walked back inside using a secret entrance. They noticed Sunye, Onew, and a who bunch of people hiding and waiting to jump in and attack.

Sunggyu winked at Sunye and mouthed. "Ready, when you are."

Yunho, Gun Suk, Jeong Hoon, and Hyun Bin came together as if they were discussing something.

Jonghyun made faces as he held in whimpers and tears as the pain in his side grew more painful. The blood that was only staining his shirt now dripped onto his pants and to the floor. He resisted his urge to free his hands from the loose rope and grab his side that was burning.

"Jonghyun." IU whispered as she watched her fiancee in pain.
"He'll be fine." Seungho hugged IU when he heard her worrying about Jonghyun. "We need to get out first. Then I'll get you and him to the hospital."

"Ready to die?" Yunho pointed his gun to the gates to the dogs.

Guk Suk and Hyun Bin pointed theirs to the two headmasters inside the cage. Jeong Hoon smirked.