chapter 5

Only That Person

Next morning Seungyeon woke up early to prepare to go to the date with Onew.

As Seungyeon was packing some of her things to her bag to take with her suddenly she heard her father yell downstairs.
"EVERYOBODY DOWNSTAIRS NOW!!"

What's that all about? Seungyeon frowned and opened the door to go dowstairs.
"He sounds angry.." Kyujong mumbled as he passed Seungyeon.

Everyone gathered to the living room where Seungyeon's father was sitting.
"Sit." he ordered and looked at everyone in the room firmly.
Seungyeon gulped and sat down beside Minhyuk.

What... if they somehow found out about me and Onew? Omo... what if this is about that.. Seungyeon thought nervously.

"Kids! This morning I received a phone call from the Nangs. Apparently some of you have been in the Nangs area last night and done something foolish.. they told me there were something insultive written with spray paint on the wall outside the house and done some damages to their cars. They are furious right now. So kids tell me who of you did it?" Seungyeon's father said firmly.
Everyone in the room stayed silent.

When no one said anything he banged his hands on the table beside him furiously. "I know it was one of you! TELL ME WHO DID THIS!! NOW!"

Still no one said anything.
"SPEAK UP!" he ordered. Everyone looked at him nervously. "Who of you came back to the house late yesterday?"

Minhwan glanced at Seungyeon and Sunye. "Appa... Seungyeon and Sunye.. they came from somewhere late at night yesterday.. and didn't tell where they came from..." Minhwan said.
Seungyeon and Sunye glared at Minhwan.

Seungyeon's father frowned and looked at his daughter. "Seungyeon?"
Seungyeon looked down and shook her head. "It wasn't me and it wasn't Sunye either."
"Then where were you yesterday.. tell me that!" her father continued.
"We...we.. were.." Seungyeon stuttered.
"We were at a party with some of my friends." Sunye lied.

"The one who did it just tell me.. if I find you lying to me..." Seungyeon's father started but suddenly stopped when he saw Minhyuk raising his hand.
They all turned to look at Minhyuk.

"It was me. I did all that to the Nangs. No one else here did it.. only me alone." Minhyuk said silently and stared at the floor.
"What? Minhyuk!!! What were you thinking? Don't you know how stupid that was!? The relationship between us and the Nangs has been peaceful for years now but things like this might break that peace." his father yelled.

Minhyuk played with his fingers. "But.. it wasn't that big of at thing.. I was just playing around with my friends.. besides they are just Nangs."

"Yah!! No matter how much you hate them you should not do foolish things like that. Small things might lead to bigger problems with them! Do you understand?!!" his father yelled. "Today you will go back there and clean the wall from the mess you made.. okay? I don't want any bigger problems"

"But father.. it's just the Nangs.. why do I have to clean that?" Minhyuk said.
"You will go there today! Understand?!" his father yelled furiously.

Seungyeon glanced at the clock.. It's 7:45 I should leave now.. I don't want to be late.. Onew might be there already

"Sorry appa but I have to go now... " Seungyeon said and got up.
"Where noona?" Minhwan tilted his head.
"I have some plans with my friend." Seungyeon said.
Sunye rolled her eyes knowing who Seungyeon would meet.

Seungyeon's father nodded. "Okay. Everyone else may leave but Minhyuk, you stay here."

Suddenly one of their uncles rushed inside.
"I think someone from the Nangs has been doing something to our cars last night too! Come outside!"
The wholed family ran outside to see what had happened.

Someone had painted "DIE" with bright red paint all over three of their cars. Seungyeon stared at the cars wide eyed. That doesn't mean me, does it? That they want me dead?.. no.. maybe they are just mad about what Minhyuk did.

Suddenly Yoseob walked to Seungyeon. "You had to go somewhere now right? I will walk with you there.. I want to see you arrive there safely."
"Ahh.. it's okay Yoseob. I'll be just fine by myself." Seungyeon said and started walking away.
"How can you be sure? I will just come see you reach the place you will meet your friends safely then I'll go. Besides it's been a long time we talked together alone right?" Yoseob insisted running after her.

Aish.. how do I get rid of him? Seungyeon thought . She glanced towards the place where the border was. She noticed Onew standing there already and sighed I can't go there now..

"Yoseob.. really it's alright you don't have to walk me there." Seungyeon said to her cousin.
"But I want to." Yoseob smiled.

Meanwhile Onew had noticed Seungyeon and started walking closer to her thinking Yoseob was just some passerby.
Yoseob glanced towards Onew and frowned when he noticed the tattoo in Onews hand.
"Wait a second I need to check something." Yoseob said and started running towards Onew.
Seungyeon's eyes widened when she saw where Yoseob was going to. "YOSEOB! Come this way.. I don't need to go that way!" Seungyeon yelled in panic but Yoseob already was gone. Seungyeon ran after him.

"Are you the idiot who painted "DIE" on our cars this morning!!!?" Yoseob yelled grabbing Onew from his collar. "You are a Nang aren't you?! And you are hanging here near our area! It must be you!"

Onew looked at him confused then glanced at Seungyeon behind Yoseob. Seungyeon bit her lip looking at Onew.

 

Jonghyun was driving towards the headmaster's house when he heard yelling by the border. Jonghyun drove by and saw Onew and Seungyeon with some Dae person grabbing Onew's collar. Jonghyun immediately jumped out of the car and pulled the Dae off Onew.

"What's going on?" Jonghyun glared at Seungyeon and the unfamiliar Dae.
The Dae lunged at Jonghyun. "Don't act coy. I know you two know about the writing on our cars. Why else would you be by the border."
"Yoseob!!" Seungyeon tried to grab Yoseob when he tried to punch Jonghyun.

Some Daes and Nangs nearby heard the commotion and came over. They began taunting each other which resulted in tempers rising. At one point a punch was thrown which resulted in a fight.

"Watch your mouth!" Jonghyun snapped at Yoseob who was continuing to attack Jonghyun.

Onew tried to pull off Yoseob from Jonghyun but was pulled back by another Dae. While everyone was fighting Sunye managed to find Seungyeon.

"Cancel your plans with him." Sunye pushed her out of the fight.

Sunye then made her way to Onew.

"Stay away." She said before pushing him aside.

Sunye spotted Jonghyun and Yoseob in the center of the fight.

"Enough!!" She yelled and pushed the two apart.

Everyone stopped fighting. They looked at her.

"Take your Nangs and leave." Sunye glared at Jonghyun.
"Teach your Daes some manners. You don't go attacking people that didn't do to you." Jonghyun glared back.

The Daes and the Nangs slowly retreated back. Sunye and Jonghyun continued to glare at each other. "Midnight." Sunye mouthed to Jonghyun then turned to leave. She grabbed Seungyeon and dragged her back. Seungyeon turned to face Onew sadly. Onew stood facing Seungyeon sadly.

"What did you do this time?" Jonghyun asked with out looking at Onew.
"Nothing. He just came with her and attacked me. He said something about me writing DIE on cars." Onew turned to face Jonghyun.

Jonghyun dusted off his clothes then touched his bleeding lip. "It's getting dangerous. What if she told him to come with her to hurt you? She may have set you up. Usually I'm on your side, but this time I can't be. It's too dangerous. I don't think I can help you with it anymore."
Onew stood surprised. "Jong-"
"I've been assigned to Dae patrol. I can't do anything about it. I'm sorry, but next time something happens I'll have to report it." Jonghyun got into his car and drove off leaving Onew standing there by himself.

Sorry Onew, but it's getting too dangerous. I'm doing this for your safety.

 

"Now see what happens when you start dating such a guy.. it might turn even worse. Just break up with him ok?" Sunye said to Seungyeon when they were walking back.
Seungyeon didn't say anything just walked slowly.

Seungyeon let out a deep sigh and looked at Sunye. "I know you will never understand me but I don't want to break up with him... I don't know when I will come home today.." Seungyeon said and turned away from her.

"What? Are you still going to meet him?" Sunye snapped.

Seungyeon shook her head.
"Please just let me go and don't follow me."

Sunye looked at Seungyeon who looked really disappointed and sad.
"I know how it might be disappointing for you.. but it's much better you didn't meet him today. You should just come home.. it might be dangerous right now out here."

"I might come home late." Seungyeon said and started walking away towards the city where was neutral area leaving Sunye standing there.

I bet Seungyeon is going to meet that guy.. Sunye sighed as she watched Seungyeon go.

Seungyeon was walking down the streets in the city not knowing where to go. She touched her wrist where she thought the bracelet Onew had gave her was but for her shock it was gone.

Omo! Did I drop it somewhere?!
Seungyeon started walking back from where she had came from and searched for the bracelet from the ground.
As she searched for it a girl approached her.

"Excuse me but are you looking for this?" the girl asked showing a bracelet to Seungyeon.
"Yes! Thank you so so much!" Seungyeon exclaimed happily and took the bracelet from her.
The girl was actually IU but she had handed Seungyeon the bracelet with her other hand so Seungyeon hadn't seen the Nang tattoo. And Seungyeon's hair was covering her ears so IU didn't recognize her either.

"That bracelet seems to be important to you?" IU asked smiling.
"Yes. It's something my boyfriend gave me and it's very precious to me. Thank you so much... oh how about a cup of coffee or something in that cafe right there.. I want to give you some kind of reward for finding the bracelet." Seungyeon suggested.

"It's fine. You don't have to.." IU smiled.
"No. Please. That bracelet is really precious to me and I want to thank you somehow." Seungyeon insisted.
IU tilted her head. "Well.. okay then."

The two walked inside the cafe together totally unaware that the other the Nang familys headmasters daughter and the other Dae familys headmasters daughter.

"Is everything alright?" IU asked as she was drinking her coffee and saw Seungyeon's dark expression.
"Hmm? Oh... well honestly I feel really disappointed today.. and it's because of my family and my relationship with my boyfriend and things like that. My family really drives me crazy sometimes." Seungyeon said playing with her spoon.
"Oh.. my family drives me crazy often too." IU said. "I don't think I asked your name yet by the way?"

"That's right. Well let me introduce myself to you then. My name is Seungyeon." Seungyeon introduced herself smiling.

IU nodded. Where have I heard that name before? IU thought.

"I am IU." IU introduced herself also.

IU.. that sounds somehow familiar.. Seungyeon thought looking at IU.

 

 

‘What if she told him to come with her to hurt you? She may have set you up.’ Jonghyun’s word still ringing inside his head. He went back to his house and sat quietly inside his room.

 

No, she’s not like that. Onew shook his head violently. What are you thinking, Onew? She’s not like that. Aish….

 

“Jinki? What are you doing?”suddenly IU’s father showed up in front of his bedroom.

“Oh, uncle. Ahaha…nothing.”Onew smiled awkwardly.

“Hmm….can I talk with you?”asked him.

“Sure. Come in.”said Onew.

 

The middle age man walked slowly and sat next to Onew. He is Onew’s father’s brother. He’s the closest uncle to Onew. He felt like his own father.

“So….how are you? How’s your parent?”he started the conversation awkwardly.

“I’m fine, uncle. Mom and Dad will come back from Japan tomorrow.”Onew smiled.

“Oh really?”then, there was a few minutes silence between them before he talked again. “I was planning to let Seungho and IU marry in a few years. I chose Mirai for Seungho, and he didn’t refuse it. But IU…………………….”

“What’s wrong with IU, uncle?”asked Onew.

 

“I chose Minho, Key, or Taemin for her. But she wants Jonghyun.”said IU’s father.

Onew shocked hearing that. But he’s happy for his friend. “Isn’t that great, uncle?”

“Yes, but he’s from the lower rank. I’m not sure about that.”said him.

“Uncle……..”Onew didn’t know what to say. He hoped IU and Jonghyun will work out somehow.

“So I will give him a test. He will replace TOP as Dae patrol now. If he does some good jobs, I’ll let him marry IU.”said him.

 

Onew just stay silent after he heard that. Dae patrol……….so that’s why he didn’t like me meeting Seungyeon again.

“Well, he’s a good boy. I’m happy if my daughter can marry someone like him. I just hope he does his job well, right Onew?”he smiled and looked at Onew who looked down at his feet.

“Onew? What’s wrong?”IU’s father shook Onew’s shoulder gently.

“Huh? Oh….nothing. Ye-yes, I hope he’s doing it well.”Onew forced a smile on his face.

“Then, I must go now.”he patted Onew’s shoulder and left him alone.

 

Jonghyun………Dae patrol?Onew lain down and let out a sigh. His relationship with Seungyeon is harder than he thought.

 

Time flew by fast as IU and Seungyeon talked together in the cafe. They both got along really well so they had a lot to talk about.

"Seungyeon.. are you busy now? Because if you are not, how about we hang out together for a while somewhere? We have been in this cafe for a long time already." IU suggested.

"Sure. That would be nice. Let's go." Seungyeon smiled and got up.

"You know what.. somehow I feel like I have met you somewhere before." Seungyeon said as they were walking down the street.
"Really? That's strange... i feel like I've met you before too." IU tilted her head.

"Hmm.. who knows maybe we did but we just don't remember." Seungyeon chuckled.

"Wahh!! Those dresses are so pretty!!" suddenly IU ran to see the wedding dresses on the shop window.
"Actually I might get married in a few years Seungyeon.. when that happens I want a dress just like that!" IU pointed at one dress.

"Wow you are planning to marry already." Seungyeon said. "How is the guy you might marry?"

"He is just perfect. But.. my father hasn't approved him for me completely yet. He needs to test him first." IU answered.
"Oh.. I see. I would love to get married someday too but right now the person.. my boyfriend.. the situation seems really complicated, I don't know if that can ever happen... and right now I don't know if he even wants to see me... because my family just humiliated and hurt him today.." Seungyeon said.

"Aigoo.. i'm sure he wants to see you. Don't worry." IU smiled. "Give me your phone."
Seungyeon looked at IU confused and took her phone from her pocket.
"Just call him and ask him to meet you." IU said.

Seungyeon stared at the screen and slowly picked Onew's number. She just stared at the number but didn't dare to call him.

IU smiled and took the phone from her. "I can push the call button for you.. oh such a cute nickname for him Dubu!"
"It's okay I will call him later." Seungyeon said but IU had already pushed the button. IU held the phone on her ear and soon heard a voice. "Hello."
IU then pushed the phone into Seungyeon's ear so she would talk with him.

Wait.. that voice just now on the phone, it sounded just like... like Onew? Hmm.. or maybe I heard wrong... IU tilted her head.

"Hello. It's me Seungyeon...about what happened this morning.. i'm really sorry" Seungyeon started talking to Onew.

 

 

“It’s okay.”Onew only said that and went quiet again.

“On-err……..hey, what’s wrong?”Seungyeon almost said Onew’s name. “Are you mad?”asked Seungyeon worried.

“No, I’m not. It’s just………no, never mind.”Onew decided to not telling her about Jonghyun.

He hides something? Seungyeon can hear a little hesitated tone in Onew’s voice.

 

“What’s wrong? Why do you call?”Onew asked with his usual bright tone voice again.

“Emm…..can we….meet?”said Seungyeon a little afraid if Onew didn’t want to meet her again.

“I……”Onew looked outside and saw Jonghyun seems busy talking with some of their family’s men. “Alright. Where?”

Seungyeon gasped when she heard Onew agreed to meet her. “Really? You want to meet me again?”

“Why? You don’t want to?”Onew confused with her.

“No no no no!”Seungyeon spoke quickly. “Let’s meet. At the park, you know, the usual park.”she meant the park where she used to go before. Onew knew the place too.

“Okay. I’ll be there.”Onew hung up the phone and get ready to leave again.

 

When he walked outside to get his car, Jonghyun saw him in front of the garage.

“Where are you going?”asked Jonghyun.

“I’m going to……TOP hyung’s place. Narsha noona said she wants to meet me.”Onew lied to Jonghyun.

“Oh, okay.”Jonghyun walked away from him. But he turned around and looked at Onew before he left. “But I suggest you shouldn’t meet her again for some time. Though it’ll be good if you don’t meet her again.”Jonghyun said the last sentence quietly to himself. He knew Onew wouldn’t listen to him.

 

I’m sorry, Jonghyun. But I’ll do my best to not be seen by her or our men. Onew smiled apologetically to him before he drove the car to the usual park. On the way to get there, he stared at the Nang’s tattoo on his left hand sadly. Just because I’m a Nang and she’s a Dae……….

 

"So.. what did he say?" IU asked interested after the phone call.
"That he will meet me.." Seungyeon said and put the phone back to her pocket.

"THATS GREAT!! I TOLD YOU HE WOULD WANT TO MEET YOU!" IU exclaimed happily. "Oh.. by the way.. we didn't exchange our numbers yet did we?"

"Oh.. I guess we didn't." Seungyeon said. The two then saved each others numbers to their phones.

"Was really nice to meet you Seungyeon. Have fun with your boyfriend!" IU said and smiled.
"It was nice to meet you too IU. I hope we can meet again soon. See you!" Seungyeon said and started walking towards the park where she would meet Onew.

Seungyeon saw Onew already sitting in one swing waiting for her when she arrived to the park. She took a deep breath and started walking to him slowly.

Onew got up right away when he saw Seungyeon.
"Hi. You came." Onew smiled.
"Hi~" Seungyeon smiled and looked at him slightly awkward.

"Onew.. i'm really sorry about what happened.. I didn't know my cousin would come and do such a thing to you.... it ruined everything today..it was supposed to be our first official date and all" she said looking down.

Onew looked at her gently. "I already told you it's okay didn't I? Besides it's not late to go somewhere is it?"

Seungyeon looked up at Onew and smiled.. "Oh.. really?"
"Of course it's not late.. come." Onew said and held her hand. "You wanted to go to the amusement park today didn't you?"
Seungyeon nodded and followed Onew.

The two walked down the street far apart from each other to the bus that would drive to the amusement park. Onew didn't want to use his car because someone might recognize it so they took the bus there.

They took the last seat in the back of the bus. Seungyeon looked at Onew. "Onew.... can we just forget about who we are for today?" she asked silently.
Onew looked at her and smiled gently. "Sure. From now on we are just Seungyeon and Onew.. not a Nang and a Dae."

Seungyeon smiled and leaned her head on Onew's shoulder then closed her eyes. "Can you wake me up when we reach there?" Seungyeon whispered.

 

Onew smiled while watching Seungyeon sleep soundly on his shoulder. She looked like normal girl, not from Dae. Maybe if other people saw them right now, they’re like a couple who seems to enjoy their date. He let Seungyeon sleep for a while until they reach the amusement park.

 

“Seungyeon, wake up. We’re there.”Onew shook her shoulder gently when the bus was almost reach the amusement park.

“Hmm? Oh….”Seungyeon rubbed her eyes sleepily. But then she get excited when she saw the amusement park’s gate a few meters ahead them.

“Come on.”Onew held her hands tightly and asked the driver to stop at the amusement park.

 

When they entered there, Seungyeon’s eyes shone brighter than before. She was happy she can go there with Onew. Before they play, Onew bought a pair of cute red glove. He wore it on his left hand to cover his tattoo while Seungyeon wore the right glove.

“Oh, we looks like a couple.”she smiled.

“We are a couple.”Onew chuckled lightly. “Shall we go?”Onew offered his hand to Seungyeon which she took without hesitant

 

They rode some attractions in there. The first attraction was a glass house. They walked out from there while giggling sweetly. Then they rode a 4D simulation. They watched the movie as if they really experience it themselves. And the roller coaster caught Seungyeon’s attention. She really wanted to ride that. It’s been a long time since the last time she rides that. Onew just smiled happily and followed her everywhere she wanted. Time flew fast. The sun began to set now. They chose to ride a ferries wheel as the last attraction. The view when they were up there was really beautiful. They orange sky gave off sweet atmosphere between them.

 

“Seungyeon, I………..”Onew let out a sigh before he continued. “I know our relationship will be hard in the future. Maybe we will sacrifice our feelings, friends, or families someday.”

Seungyeon stared at Onew’s serious face that’s very rare he showed.

 

“But, there’s something that you must know. I really love from my heart. I don’t care whether you’re a Dae or I’m a Nang.”said Onew.

Seungyeon’s face slowly turned red. Luckily, the orange sky covered it well.

“I won’t ever give on you. I trust you and I’ll protect you.”Onew smiled warmly to her.

 

It’s really weird because suddenly Onew said that. What Jonghyun said, IU’s father said, has been worrying him. He felt he should make up his mind. He won’t give up and break up on her. That’s why he said that to Seungyeon now.

 

Seungyeon stared at Onew for a while silently not knowing what to say.
"Thank you... Onew." she finally said.

After that there was a long silence between the two before Seungyeon spoke again. "Actually.. thinking about the future scares me sometimes.. thinking about what might happen when we continue this scares me.. but.. I want to continue.. I don't want to give up so easily. If I just can be with you I will be happy.."

Seungyeon looked down at the view and sighed. Onew glanced at her and carefully put his arm around her shoulders. Seungyeon looked back at Onew and smiled slightly, she felt really safe sitting there beside him.

He said he will protect me.. Seungyeon smiled by herself then grabbed Onew's left hand where the red glove was suddenly kissing it quickly.

"What are you doing?" Onew chuckled.
"Eh... well.. I.. just...." Seungyeon stuttered. "Oh, we are almost down now.. are you hungry? Should we eat something before going home?" she said changing the subject.

"Sure. Let's go eat." Onew smiled and helped Seungyeon out to the ground again.

They found a small stand that was selling some chicken on the way. They bought some and sat inside to eat.
They were both hungry from all the playing around all day so they both ate with a good appetite.

Seungyeon glanced at Onew who was eating happily and smiled at him.
"Wae?" Onew tilted his head when he noticed her looking at him.
Seungyeon shook her head. "Nothing much.. you just look so happy like that."

"Oh.." Onew said and looked at the chicken then at Seungyeon again.
"I'm eating good food with someone special so i'm happy." he smiled.
Seungyeon chuckled a little and took a bite from her chicken then took one piece and gave it to Onew. "Eat a lot."

"Yes miss Seungyeon. I will eat until my tummy almost explodes, it's so very good." he said making Seungyeon giggle.

Suddenly some old lady walked to them. "Why don't you two just get married soon? You look good together" she said then walked away.
Seungyeon and Onew stared at her surprised then looked at each other awkwardly.
They both knew that the two getting married would be the worst thing their families could ever imagine.

I just wish things were simple like normal people have.. Seungyeon sighed and finished eating.
Onew stretched his arms and got up. "Should we go now. Your family might be worried about you because of what happened this morning. They must think it's dangerous because of my family."
Seungyeon nodded." Okay let's go then."

Seungyeon didn't feel like going home at all, she just wanted to stay with Onew. She knew how Sunye would start talking about her relationship with Onew and about breaking up.

Seungyeon and Onew got in the bus again and headed home.
"I don't think it's safe to meet at the border anymore, we should think of some other place. Or the park in your area is good... don't you think? It's better that it's in the Dae area, I don't want you to get in danger if we meet in the Nang area" Onew said.

Seungyeon smiled at him happy about the fact that Onew wanted to protect her. She nodded. "Okay.. I think the park is good."

 

The way back home was quiet. Not many people rode the bus in late night. Onew and Seungyeon took the back seat and she leaned on Onew’s shoulder again. Onew just smiled and leaned his head on top of Seungyeon’s head. He can hear some adults whispering about how cute they looked like. Both Seungyeon and Onew just smiled and felt happy hearing that. Well, they are cute and look good together. Their family problem was the only problem for them.

 

“You wear it.”Onew held Seungyeon’s hand where she wore the bracelet Onew gave.

“Of course I wear this. It’s pretty.”said Seungyeon. “Oh, but I almost lost this. Luckily a girl found it and gave it back to me.”

“Really? She must be a nice person.”said Onew.

“Yeah. We had drink and talked for some time too.”

 

Onew listened to Seungyeon’s story about IU. But she never mentioned about IU’s name, so Onew didn’t know that she was talking about IU, his cousin.

 

When the bus reached its last stop, Onew and Seungyeon get down and walked hand-in-hand to the park where Onew parked his car.

“I should have drive you home, like what a boyfriend should do. But…………”Onew felt sad he can’t take her home.

“It’s okay. I understand.”Seungyeon smiled assuring Onew.

“Well, see you again.”Onew waved to her, but he still waiting for Seungyeon to walk away first. Seungyeon also waiting for Onew to get inside his car.

 

They kept waving to each other for a few minutes because none of them trying to leave first. Onew laughed when he realized they maybe looked awkward, standing in front of each other, waving their hands, and kept smiling for a few minutes.

“You can go first, Seungyeon.”said Onew.

“Huh? No, you go first.”Seungyeon insisted.

“Seungyeon, you go first. I’ll go after you.”

“Okay then. See you.”finally, Seungyeon turned around and walked away to her home.

 

Onew stared at Seungyeon’s back figure until he can’t see her again before he get inside his car and went home. When he reached home, he saw Jonghyun on the garage. It looked like he wanted to go out.

“You wanna go somewhere?”asked Onew.

“Yep.”Jonghyun answered shortly.

“This late? Where are you going?”Onew asked again worriedly. It’s already late out there.

“I…..just going to patrol for a while.”Jonghyun can’t say he will meet Sunye tonight.

“Oh, patrol………..yeah right. Be careful.”Onew remembered Jonghyun is in Dae’s patrol now.

 

Onew went inside and Jonghyun left with his car to meet Sunye. In the house IU already came home. She only greeted Onew like usual and she didn’t talk anything about meeting Seungyeon. Onew went into his room and changed his clothes. Before he went to sleep, he sent a message to Seungeyon.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

From: Dubu

 

Thanks for today.

Good night. Sleep well^^

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Update~~update~~^^

hope you enjoy it....

if you like to do RP, join us and let's play together --> KRPfanfics