Chapter 50

Only That Person

Jonghyun and IU finally arrived at their hotel in Hawaii.

"I'm super tired." IU laid on their king sized bed.
Jonghyun placed their luggage down and looked out the window. "The crystal blue beach with pure white sand and a lovely sunset. You don't see that every day."

IU joined her husband. Jonghyun put his hand around IU's wait and leaned his head on her shoulder. They both gazed at the sunset.

After the sun had gone down Jonghyun began to trial kisses IU on the neck. His lips eventually found hers. Jonghyun pushed IU against the glass windows, deepening the kiss. Jonghyun carried IU to the bed.

"You know it's our wedding night. Should we do what any normal couple would?" Jonghyun asked as he put IU on the bed.
IU smirked. "I want to. Do you?" IU pushed Jonghyun and was now on top of him.
Jonghyun was shocked at IU's change in attitude, but nevertheless answered, "Very much. So are you going to start or am I?"
IU smirked and provocatively leaned foreword, so her low cut V-neck shirt was facing Jonghyun. "Depends."

~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later the lights stayed off but the curtains opened. Jonghyun and IU lying in bed exhausted. Jonghyun had his arm on IU's waist and IU cuddled with Jonghyun. "Yeobo, Saranghe." Jonghyun kissed her lips. "Ne, Saranghe." IU returned the kiss. The married couple finally fell asleep after a long exhausting day.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Jonghyun and IU called home.

"Umma!!" IU squealed into the speaker phone.
"How are you two? Was the hotel good?" The headmistress asked.
"We're fine. And the hotel is awesome. We saw a nice sunset yesterday." IU told her.
"Good. Is your husband taking care of you?" Wonhyuk asked.
IU blushed. "Jonghyun is taking care of me fine. He's next to me now."
"Annyong." Jonghyun said.
Take care of IU now. And have fun." The headmistress said.
"Thank you." Jonghyun said.
"JONGHYUN!!!! IU!!!!" Dongho's yelled.
"Hey!!" IU and Jonghyun said.
"I hope your having fun there. It's boring here by myself." Dongho whined.
"Yourself? Where's Onew?" Jonghyun asked.
"Out with Seungyeon. They've been gone since yesterday." Dongho told them.
"Oh. When he get's home tell him to call me. I need to talk to him." Jonghyun said.
"Okay." Dongho smiled.
"Anyways we need to go. We have a lot to do today. Bye." IU said.
"Bye." Everyone said.

The phone conversation ended and Jonghyun and IU went to explore Hawaii.