Chapter 49

Only That Person

Onew and Seungyeon sat down by the table. The table was set but there was no food.
Seungyeon frowned. "So what are we eating? Imaginary food?"

"If you want to, we can eat that too but I did prepare food..." Onew said and took a box under the table and opened it.

Onew lifted some fried chicken from the box to the table.

"I should've guessed that." Seungyeon chuckled.
"Don't worry, I did bring some vegetables too... it won't be just meat." Onew said and took some salad too.
"And for dessert we have some strawberries and chocolate muffins." he said placing everything he had in the box on the table.

"I know the food isn't fancy like at Jonghyun's wedding but that's all I could get now... I was so busy this morning preparing everything that I didn't really have that much time to think about what to eat, so I just picked up some chicken and salad from one restaurant and the strawberries and muffins just from some store." Onew said.
"It's alright, you did a lot for our wedding already.. and I didn't really do anything, you could have asked me to cook something though, you didn't have to do everything alone." Seungyeon said.
"I didn't want to stress you out." Onew said.
"That wouldn't have stressed me out. But anyway, this meal is just fine." Seungyeon smiled.

"Think about it, if we had a big big wedding, then right now we might have to greet all the guests and put on fake smiles all day.. and say thank you thank you thank you all day..it would be so tiring and there wouldn't be much alone time for us. But now we have the whole day to be together just the two of us." Onew smiled as he munched his chicken.

"That's true, but when there's no guests, there's no wedding gifts either." Seungyeon pouted slightly.
"Gifts? Well.... let's just hold a party later ok, then we might get gifts." Onew frowned.
"Don't worry, the only gift I need is you. Besides all that you prepared for today has been a gift to me." Seungyeon smiled and fed Onew a stawberry.
"This time I won't forget to feed you." she laughed.

"Oh, thanks. You want some too?" Onew giggled and gave Seungyeon a strawberry also.

"What part of me do you like the most?" Seungyeon asked tapping her chin when they were just sitting there after eating.
Onew was silent for a while thinking. "Your brains." he said.
"My brains??" Seungyeon tilted her head.
Onew nodded. "Because if you didn't have your brains, then none of your body parts would be able to function. And because of the thoughts in your brains you came to find me when we had first met. So I got to say I like your brains the most."

"My brains... okay...." Seungyeon muttered disappointed as she had waited for him to say some other part of her.
"But I like every part of you.. you have beautiful eyes, beautiful hands, beautiful smile, beautiful everything... especially your beautiful soul... sorry I should have put it that way, not your brains but your soul that came to find my lonely soul."Onew said.
Seungyeon squeezed his hand gently and smiled at him.

"I'm happy that that lonely soul accepted this other lonely little soul." Seungyeon said.

Onew grinned and offered his hand for Seungyeon. "May I have this dance?"
Seungyeon nodded and held his hand then followed him inside the heart on the sand.
"Hold on a second. We need the music." Onew said and put on some music from the old cd player he had borrowed from the halmoni.

"The music is kinda old, i'm guessing from the 80's or 90's, but that's all I could find from halmoni's music collection." Onew said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_EJ0lDCaZw...nel_video_title

"It's alright." Seungyeon said and took off her shoes throwing them on the sand. "It will be more comfortable without shoes."

"Now I'll try my best." Onew said holding onto Seungyeon's waist. Seungyeon leaned very close to Onew resting her head on his chest as they slowly danced to the music. She silently listened to the lyrics of the song.

We miss each other so much living in this world
for this short amount of time.
Looking back, we've come a long way.
I am grieved while walking in the rain to see your
worn out face.
How much do we need to be hurt for our wishes to come true?
Don't make that sad face.
I'll never give up.
We won't regret our meeting would we?
I'll forever love you although I walk the hard and
dangerous road.


"I like this song." Seungyeon whispered. "It's like our story."
"It is." Onew said also listening more carefully.
"Seungyeon no matter what will happen from this day onwards, I will love you and never give up. There might be still dangerous situations waiting for us in the future but I'll make sure we won't be sad and hurt like we used to ever again." Onew said.
"Thank you for not giving up." Seungyeon whispered.

Seungyeon and Onew held onto each other tightly as they danced. Now their wishes had finally come true after all the suffering and pain they had gone through.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are you going?!" Onew yelled after Seungyeon who was walking closer to the water alone. It was already late in the evening.
"Just walking!" Seungyeon yelled back.
Onew ran to her and hugged her from her back. " Don't think about leaving me alone there on our wedding day!"
"I wasn't.. there just weren't anything much to do and I wanted to try the water with my toes." Seungyeon said turning to face Onew.
"Then what should we do?" Onew said pecking her cheek. "It's getting dark though, I think we should head back to halmoni's house soon or we might get lost in the forest or fall and hurt ourselves."

"I think we should go then but let's clean up all that mess we made first." Seungyeon said.
"Don't worry about it we can come and clean it tomorrow. Don't stress about anything tonight." Onew said then suddenly lifted Seungyeon up and started carrying her bridal style towards the forest.
"What are you doing?" Seungyeon exclaimed.
"Just carrying my wife that's all." Onew grinned.

He carried Seungyeon through the forest that was getting darker.
"Your getting tired let me down, I can walk." Seungyeon said when she heard Onew panting.
"No. I will take you all the way to the house. You are my queen tonight." Onew said trying to hide his panting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're here!" Onew exclaimed finally letting Seungyeon down on the bed when they had arrived to the house to the room that the halmoni had set up for them.

"You really shouldn't have." Seungyeon said looking at Onew who laid on the bed. Onew glanced at Seungyeon and smiled a little then sat up beside her.

"You must be feeling hot, you should take that suit off don't you think." Seungyeon said as she stood up trying to get the wedding dress off. She then turned to look at Onew who was still just sitting and watching her.

"Can you help me with this? Can you open the zipper, it's a little bit hard to do alone." Seungyeon said.
Onew stood up slowly and walked to her and placed his hand on the zipper that was on the back of the dress. Just when he started opening it he suddenly stopped.
"Seungyeon... do you mean that... that I can.. you know we can.. together." Onew asked with slight nervousness in his voice.
"Yeah." Seungyeon said just as nervous.

"I love you." Onew whispered and gently started kissing her shoulders and from there moved up her neck all the way to her lips making the kiss deeper and deeper. Both of their hearts were beating wildly and their breathing getting heavier by the second.

Onew nipped her ear gently and let his fingers slide through her hair then
turned off the light with his left hand and slowly started pushing Seungyeon towards the bed while still kissing her.

"I--- promise--- I will--- treat--- you like--- my queen--- so don't-- be afraid-- okay---" Onew said in between the kisses as Seungyeon was helping him his shirt.
"I won't." Seungyeon whispered.