Chapter 29

Only That Person

"Follow me!" Onew whispered heading back to where they just came from.
Seungyeon looked back then at Onew and followed him without any questions.

Onew noticed a big rock in the beach near some trees and led Seungyeon there.
"Let's hide here. Seungyeon I just saw my uncle... I think they came here to search for us."
"What?" Seungyeon said shocked and crouched down behind the rock beside Onew.
Onew nodded and looked at Seungyeon then towards the mountain where some noises could be heard.

"If they find us now.. then this might be the last moment we spend together..just the two of us..." Seungyeon whispered and stared at Onew's hands.
They sat there hiding silently for a few minutes. Onew then held Seungyeon's hand tightly in his and looked at her straight to her eyes.

"Seungyeon... i'm really thankful for everything... and i'm so sorry... i'm so sorry for everything" he said.
Seungyeon bit her lip and looked at Onew. "I'm much more sorry about everything.... and so thankful for you Onew. And I think today might have been the happiest day of my whole life.."
"Mine too. But Seungyeon I really am sorry... if only it could be the way that only I should die.. I can't bear that they have to kill you too.. if only you never met me.." Onew whispered.

"Don't say that Onew. I don't regret one bit that I started dating you and met you... I used to doubt whether it was the right decision, but not anymore, now i'm just thankful for every moment I could spend with you. I'm thankful I was allowed to have even this much happiness even though now I have to pay for it." Seungyeon whispered and played with Onew's fingers.

"Seungyeon.. I.." Onew started but stopped when suddenly he felt as if someone was watching them.

"Found them!!! Everyone come here!! I found them!!!" it was Yunho's father who yelled loudly so everyone in the mountains could hear him.

"Yah!! You two get out of there!" he ordered Onew and Seungyeon.
"U-uncle.." Seungyeon stuttered and got up, Onew did the same.
Soon all the Nangs and Daes who had been searching them and also Jonghyun, Sunye and the others who had helped the couple were surrounding them in the beach.

Wonhyuk looked around at all the younger generation who had helped them.
"Since you all have planned Onew's and Seungyeon's escape and helped them.. this means that none of you is allowed to leave their houses before the two are killed. We won't allow this kind of behaviour, we just wanted to finish all this in a calm way.. and us Nangs and the Daes were discussing today about what to do with you. At first we came to an agreement to wait for one month before the execution but because of such behaviour, and because of the fact that you might try to escape again... because of those things the two of you Onew and Seungyeon.. you will be killed exactly four days from this day at 9pm. We haven't decided the way to execute you yet but we will decide on that soon. So you have 4 days to prepare yourselves." Wonhyuk said firmly.

Onew and Seungyeon stared at him shocked. 4 days...

Onew's mom walked closer to Seungyeon as she had noticed something on her neck, the necklace she had given to Onew.

"Onew... is that girl wearing the necklace I gave you?" she asked.
Onew held Seungyeon's hand tighter. "She is. Seungyeon is the girl that I love.. love more than anything in this world."

"That is disgusting, get the two apart right now. Seungyeon you are a Dae! And that guy is a Nang! You are much worse than your father was!" Yunho's father yelled and pulled Seungyeon apart from Onew.
"Now let's hurry and take them back home."

Sunye then ran in front of the Nang headmaster and dropped on her knees.
"Sir please. Please give Seungyeon and Onew more time, i'm begging you. It was all my idea to take them out, I just wanted them to have their last date together. It wasn't their fault, they didn't try to escape! Sir, please."

Jonghyun looked at IU sadly then hugged her. He quickly pulled away and walked next to Sunye.

"It's my fault too." Jonghyun stood by Sunye, but he did not bow or kneel like Sunye.
Wonhyuk was furious at the thought of his future son-in-law helping a traitor. "You-"
"I'm not sorry. I'm at fault too for helping them escape, but I don't regret it, therefore am not sorry." Jonghyun said to the Neng headmaster. "I'll help them to the end."
"Jonghyun what are you doing?" Onew whispered to Jonghyun. "You and IU-"
"Are not going to happen. I know, but it's okay. Bros over hoes." Jonghyun weakly smiled.

Onew shook his head in disbelief. He always has to be the hero.

"You go left and I'll go right." Jonghyun told Onew.
"What-" Jonghyun went to the right and pushed a Neng that was in his way.
"Oh." Onew swung over to the right and grabbed Seungyeon from her uncle's grip. "Run."

Jonghyun had already gotten to his car and started the engine. Onew and Seungyeon were still running on the sand with a whole bunch of Nengs and Daes following in pursuit. Their cousins and friends chased after the crowd and attempted to slow them down giving Seungyeon, Onew, and Jonghyun a few extra seconds to make a run for it.

Onew and Seungyeon reached the car. "Get in."

Jonghyun hit the gas and zoomed ahead.

"What in the world were you thinking?" Onew yelled at Jonghyun. "You'll be killed now too."
"If they found out I knew about you two from the start I'll be killed anyway." Jonghyun looked at his gps. "Any ideas on where you want to go?"

Onew shook his head.

Jonghyun drove around for a long time in an attempt to lose everyone that was on his trail. Seungyeon and Onew were sitting in the back seat thinking of what to do next.

Suddenly Seungyeon had a piercing pain in her stomach. She held her stomach as she looked around for something.

"What's wrong Seungyeon?" Onew asked worried.

Seungyeon found a plastic bag in one of the seat pockets. She threw up in the bag.

"Onew," Seungyeon grabbed Onew's hand. "I'm not feeling good. It hurts."'

Seungyeon was sweating and turning pale.

"Jonghyun we need to go to the hospital." Onew said impatiently.
"Why?" Jonghyun looked in his rear view mirror. "Fine."

Onew held Seungyeon and rubbed her back as Jonghyun looked for the nearest hospital.

"!" Jonghyun cussed. "The closest one is back there. We'd have to go back and deal with them again."
Onew didn't want to go back, but he looked at Seungyeon in pain. "Turn it around. I can't watch her suffer."

Jonghyun did a U-turn and headed back towards that Daes and Nengs.

~~~~~

"There's there car!!" Yunho's father and Wonhyuk pointed to Jonghyun's car from both of their rides. "What?" They said in unison as it turned into the hospital.

All the Dae and Neng cars pulled over and watched as Onew, Jonghyun, and Seungyeon came out of the car.

Onew carried Seungyeon bridal style to the nurses and stretcher that was waiting for them. He placed her on and help her hand.

"It'll be okay." Onew teared.

Seungyeon smiled clutching her stomach. The nurses, Onew, and Seungyeon went inside the hospital.

"What happened?" IU and Sunye ran to Jonghyun.
"I don't know. She puked and held her stomach. I'm guessing she's pregnant or food poisoning." Jonghyun told them.
"Pregnant?" They said in unison.
"Odds are she's not pregnant, with all that went on I don't think they had time to... you know. But she did eat at the beach, so I'm thinking she has food poisoning. Maybe the chicken or sweet potato, or something wasn't cooked right." Jonghyun told them. "We won't know until the doctors tell us the real reason."

They went into the hospital. The crowd of Nengs and Daes followed.