Chapter 36

Only That Person

Onew stretched his body, feeling tired from today. Just when he wanted to go up to his bedroom, a butler was stopping him.
“Young master, the headmaster said that everyone will stay in a hotel until the renovation finish.” said the butler.
“What? What renovation?” Onew blinked confusedly.
“Headmaster wants to make more space for Young Master Jonghyun, and also Young Master Seungho’s fiancée in this house.” explained him.
“Oh, so Jonghyun is already a young master huh…….okay then. Oh, are the other already left? My mom and dad? Uncle and aunt?” asked Onew kindly.
“Yes, they already left to G hotel.” answered the butler.
“Okay. I’ll pack my stuff and leave too.” Onew walked to his bedroom to pack his stuff.

The renovation will only take a day or two maybe, since Onew isn’t going to use his room anymore soon. Well, he planned to live in his own house with Seungyeon. He already looked at some brochures, but he wondered what Seungyeon would like for the house.

“Hyung.” suddenly, a knock and Dongho’s head showed up in front of his door.
“Oh, Dongho, you’re going to stay at the hotel too, right?” said Onew while still packing.
“Of course. I already packed mine.”Dongho showed his brown luggage beside him. “Sigh……there will be 2 couples in this house from now on. Or maybe three with you, hyung?”
“Hmm……I don’t know. But I prefer to live in my own house later.” Onew zipped close his luggage. “You need to find a girlfriend too, Dongho.”he ruffled Dongho’s hair.
“I guess so. Oh, hyung. Where you will stay? Can I go with you tonight?” Dongho begged with his puppy eyes.
“Aigo~~my cute little brother. Fine, but I have to wake up early tomorrow. There’s something important I have to do.”said Onew.
“Something important? What is it, hyung.” Dongho curious.
“Hmm………something that will affect my future later.” Onew just smirked to Dongho.

Just when Dongho wanted to ask more, Onew walked pass him and ushered Dongho to hurry. They used Onew’s car which already fixed from the bullet holes from before. Onew purposely choose Crown Hotel that near the mall where there’s a famous jewelry shop. He planned to find a ring for Seungyeon tomorrow.

~~The Next Morning~~

Onew woke up at 8 and already picking for suitable clothes for the event.

A suit? Hmm……it’s too formal, I guess. Just a plain t-shirt? Nah, forget it. Should I buy a new one? Oh, my hair, how I should arrange it? A gel? Hmm……I prefer a natural look one. Oh! This is just fine. Alright, this…this…and this…and this too…wait. It’s too dark, black color. I need more color, huh? Hmm…..maybe this is fine. Ah, I forgot, I haven’t book a table at the café.

Onew called the café and booked a table right in front of the small stage. He told the people about Seungyeon’s looks and appearance, so they won’t mistake her. After that, he left the hotel to find a ring for them. Luckily, the shop already open. They helped Onew to pick a suitable ring, not too over, a simple one but pretty is fine. Then, Onew’s attention fell on a couple of ring that displayed in the left glass cube.

“Excuse me, that ring……” Onew pointed to the ring.
“Oh, that couple ring just arrived today. It’s the newest product.”the man that helped Onew took the ring from the cube and gave it to Onew.
“This is pretty. Alright, this one please.”Onew smiled happily.
“Alright, please wait a moment, sir.”the man took the ring and put it in a box.

Onew glance at the clock in the shop. It was 10.30. He still has 30 minutes before Seungyeon came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10.50 and Seungeyion already arrived at the Sky Tower. She went up to the café by elevator. In the elevator, she checked her cute dress, make up, and hair once again. She wanted to look her best in front of Onew. Just when Seungyeon opened the café’s door, a waitress bowed to her politely.

“Miss Han Seungyeon?” asked the waitress.
Seungyeon surprised when the waitress knew her name. “Yes?”
“Please this way.” the waitress showed her the table that Onew already booked.
“Do you want to order first?" asked the waitress.
“Ah, no. I’m waiting for someone.” said Seungyeon.

Then the waitress left Seungyeon alone. There are already some people in the café, but Onew is not around. Hmm……maybe he’s late, thought Seungyeon.

On the stage in front of her, there was a group of people. They sang some songs and played the instrumentals, so the people won’t get bored.

It was already 11, but still there’s no sign of Onew. Seungyeon kept looking at the entrance door, hoping that everytime the door opened, the face she saw is Onew’s. She pouted boredly and decided to just looking at the menu to waste some time.

Then……..

“Can I have your attention for a moment, please?”there was a sound came from the speaker. A voice that Seungyeon knew it was Onew’s voice. She looked at the stage and there, Onew stood while holding a mic.

“Yesterday was a memorable day for me, this girl, and our family. The day when every problem finally finish. I thought I will never be able to do this. Anyway, I prepared a song today and I hope you like it, Han Seungyeon.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listen to this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xVdH9NqQoc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whenever I'm weary from the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness when my sanity hangs by a thread
I lose my way but still you seem to understand
Now and forever I will be your man.

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune that heaven has given to me
I'll try to show you each and every way I can
Now and forever I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be su
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time
All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever I will be your man
Now and forever I will be your man


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungyeon kept staring at Onew who also stared straight at her. When the song finished, Onew thanked all the people and walked off the stage, straight to Seungyeon’s table.

“How is it?” asked Onew.
“I…oh wow. You sang beautifully.” Seungyeon smiled at Onew.

Onew pulled out a box and knelled in front of her. Everyone still staring at the couple, but Onew doesn’t care.
“Seungyeon, from now and forever, I want to be your man. I want to be the one who will stand and be by your side forever. Will you marry me?”
Onew opened the box and showed her the couple ring he bought earlier.

Seungyeon stared at Onew surprised. When Onew had sung the song to her,
she had just thought it was a special event he had made for her, she had never expected that he would propose to her.

Did.. did he just... ask me to marry him? Omo omo omo.. he just asked me to marry him!!!! Seungyeon felt like she could fly high above to the space, she felt so extremely happy.

Seungyeon looked down at Onew who was waiting for her answer nervously.
Why isn't se saying anything? But she is smiling, that is a good sign isn't it? he thought looking at Seungyeon's face.

"I.. I.. I .. Onew... yes.. I will." Seungyeon said finally.
"You.. will?" Onew asked again making sure he had heard right. Seungyeon nodded. A wide smile formed on Onew's face, so did on Seungyeon's face too. Onew took the ring out of the box and put it on Seunyeon's finger. Onew couldn't hide his happiness, he got up, placed his hands on Seungyeon's shoulders and kissed her lips.
The people who had been looking started cheering for the two loudly.

Onew then pulled away from Seungyeon. They both gazed at each other smiling brightly for a few minutes.
"You just made me the happiest man in this whole universe." Onew said. Seungyeon smiled and touched Onew's ear gently. " And you made me the happiest woman in this whole universe."
"Well that means that there is a one really happy person standing here right now." Onew grinned.
"One person? There's two of us.." Seungyeon said confused.
"Well.. don't they say that a man and a woman they are one... and now that you are mine really.. really really mine, then the two of us aren't we one body, and one soul, so we are one person now that we are together, isn't it like that? We are one." Onew giggled.
"I guess it's like that yes." Seungyeon smiled and looked at the ring in her finger.

"Is it pretty?" Onew asked.
"I have never seen a ring this beautiful." Seungyeon said touching it gently.
"It's a relief then.." Onew smiled then held her hand. "Let's go!! My fiancee!" he exclaimed and led her to the elevator.

The two were walking down the street hand in hand as they had reached back down from the tower.
"Onew, really thank you for not giving up on our relationship. Thank you for being there for me, though things were so difficult." Seungyeon said.
"No, thank you Seungyeon.. for sticking with a guy like me." Onew smiled.

"But, Onew, you know what?" Seungyeon said.
"What?" he asked.
"The thing that we just did, is considered as the biggest shame in our families law. " Seungyeon said.
"Yeah, I know. But those laws don't mean anything to us anymore." Onew said and turned to look at Seungyeon.

"Han Seung Yeon, I don't ever again want to hide the fact that we are together like we did in the past, I want the whole world to know. I don't want to think about things like our families laws or shame.. or any of that. There is just you and me.. nothing else." he said.

Suddenly Onew crouched down in front of Seungyeon. "Climb on my shoulders."
"Wae?" Seungyeon tilted her head but climbed on his shoulders. "Am I too heavy?" she asked as Onew stood up holding on her hands as she sat on his shoulders.
Onew shook his head. "You are light like a feather."

"THIS GIRL WHO IS NOW SITTING ON MY SHOULDERS IS THE GIRL I LOVE!! SHE IS THE ONE I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH! WHATEVER PEOPLE SAY TO US, EVEN THOUGH SHE IS A DAE AND I AM A NANG, IT WON'T MATTER TO US ANYMORE. NO MATTER WHAT, I WON'T LET ANYTHING BREAK US APART EVER AGAIN!!" Onew suddenly yelled in the middle of the street. People were some giving the two strange looks or laughing.

Seungyeon giggled hearing what Onew said. "What are you doing?"
"Just letting the world to know." Onew smiled.
"Fine, I want to do that too." Seungyeon said looking around. "THIS BOY WHO IS HOLDING ME ON HIS SHOULDERS IS THE MAN I LOVE!! I TOO WANT TO SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE WITH HIM!!! I NEVER EVER WANT TO HIDE OUR RELATIONSHIP AGAIN!!!!" Seungyeon yelled too.

Onew smiled then let Seungyeon back on the ground.
"Feels kind of refreshing to yell like that." Seungyeon laughed.
"Refresing? Oh, but I think people are thinking that we are crazy." Onew laughed too.
"It doesn't matter." Seungyeon said.

"I know. All that matters is that my beautiful Dae girl is here with me and she said yes." Onew smiled and kissed Seungyeon cheek gently.
Seungyeon smiled and held Onew's hand.

"Oh, by the way Seungyeon.. there is also one thing that I have been thinking about." Onew said.
"And what is that?" Seungyeon asked.
"Well, I have been thinking about some place where, the two of us could live together... there's a few places I already checked out." Onew said.
"Wahh.. really?! I can't wait to live together with you!!" Seungyeon exclaimed happily. Onew laughed seeing how excited Seungyeon became because of that.
"We might be the first Dae plus Nang couple in the history of our families who are going to live together huh?" Onew said.
"Yeah, we are making history!" Seungyeon giggled.