chapter 11

Only That Person

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Minhyuk fixed the small tracer on Jonghyun's earring then proceeded to Jonghyun's phone.
"No. I hope it does." Jonghyun set up the computer so the tracers could be tracked.
"Why can't I help?" Onew complained from his spot on the bed while holding a bucket of chicken.
"Because you and technology don't work too well together." Jonghyun replied.
"Fine. I'll eat chicken. It's the only thing that likes me." Onew stuffed a chicken into his mouth.

Minhyuk stared at Onew for a moment before continuing to put a small camera on Jonghyun's other earring.

"Don't worry. He's always like this. You'll get used to it." Jonghyun told Minhyuk.

The boys finished with the working tracers and camera.

"I'm going to go now." Jonghyun stood up. "You guys figure out how to save them. I gotta go save IU and... work for them."

Jonghyun left for the location on the address.

 

"Where are you taking her?" Minhwan asked when Hyun Bin lifted IU frome the floor taking her out.
"She will go to the hospital now. Yunho just called that the guy showed up.. he will work for us now so the girl gets to live." Hyun Bin said and carried IU outside to his car to take her to the hospital.

"You are really taking her to the hospital right?" Seungyeon asked Jeong Hoon who was playing with his gun in his hand.

"Of course. Why would we lie." Jeong Hoon said absent-mindedly.

"Hyung... what are you going to do?" Minhwan asked worried looking at the gun in Jeong Hoon's hand.

"That doesn't have anything to do with you guys."he said and suddenly put his gun against Seungho's head.

Minhwan and Seungyeon looked at him shocked while Seungho looked horrified.

"Oppa.... you.. you aren't going to kill anyone here right?" Seungyeon asked carefully.

Jeong Hoon put on a serious expression and kept the gun against Seungho's head for a while more then suddenly took it away from his head and shot a vase that was on the table.

"Kyaa!!!" Seungyeon yelled shocked thinking he shot someone but soon realized all that was destroyed was the vase.

"I scared you didn't I?" he laughed silently with an evil voice. "Mianhe.. I was just practicing for next morning.."
he said and walked out the room.

"And what is he going to do next morning?" Minhwan mumbled and looked at Seungho who still looked shocked about what just happened.

~~~~~~

"You took IU to the hospital right?" Jonghyun asked staring at Yunho suspiciously.
"We did." Yunho said. "You did a good decision, now your girl can live."

"Can I see that IU really is in the hospital?" Jonghyun said.
"Don't you trust me? Well.. i'm sorry mister but you must trust me now. I can't let you see her, i'm sorry. Follow me." Yunho ordered and started walking towards the warehouse.

Jeong Hoon walked out at the same time as Yunho and Jonghyun went inside.
"Your going now?" Yunho said tapping Jeong Hoon's shoulder.
"I should be back before lunch tomorrow." Jeong Hoon said and put his gun in his pocket.
"Good luck hyung!" Yunho yelled after him and led Jonghyun inside.

Yunho looked at Jonghyun carefully.
"Could you kill a person if I asked you to?"

"Kill?" Jonghyun looked at him shocked.

~~~~~~

"Geun Suk oppa.. what is Jeong Hoon oppa going to do?" Seungyeon asked.
"Well... how should I put this. He is going to do something that is probably get all the Nang's furious.. so soon there should be more action, i'm sure." Geun Suk grinned.

"More action?" Minhwan frowned.
"You kids don't worry too much about these things, just behave well, that is all." Geun Suk said tapping Minhwan's head.

Minhyuk sat on a chair in front of Onew’s laptop which he rarely used because just like Jonghyun said, technology and he were eternal enemy. Minhyuk’s fingers ran smoothly on the keyboard, typing something. Onew decided to sat quietly behind him and watched Minhyuk do the work, tracking Jonghyun’s whereabouts. Then a map popped out in the screen. A small red dot was blinking in a place. They knew that red dot is Jonghyun. But the problem is, the map was unknown for both of them. Neither Onew nor Minhyuk knew it.

 

“Where is that place? I never see it.”said Onew.

“Me neither, hyung.”said Minhyuk. He typed something again and zoomed the map.

“Well, wherever it is, I’m sure it’s not a Nang area. I’m sure of it.”Onew tilted his head.

“Really? Then maybe a Dae area? I doubt that my hyungs will hide them in neutral place which will bring a ruckus if they got busted by citizen.”said Minhyuk. “I’ll try to find more information about this.”

 

Minhyuk pulled out a phone but he stopped when he’s just about to press a number. “Sigh……can I trust Sunye? What if she-”

“Sunye? Seungyeon’s cousin?”Onew suddenly blurt out when he heard Sunye’s name.

Minhyuk stared at him shocked. “You know her?”

“Not really but, she knows about Seungyeon and me err……dating.”said Onew while blushing a little.

Minhyuk let out a sigh. “Just how many people know about your relationship with my sister? Minhwan, Sunye, and also Jonghyun. From 4 people who know it, 3 are from Dae. You’re asking for death, you know.”

“I know but………I must say your sister is worth for all of that. She’s an amazing person I ever met.”said Onew seriously which make Minhyuk stared in an awe.

 

How could he said something embarrassing so calmly like that, in front of his brother’s girlfriend, thought Minhyuk.

Just a few seconds after that, Onew’s cheeks went redder and he smiled embarrassed. “haha……I guess I said something so cheesy. Well, don’t tell Seungyeon about that.”

 

Minhyuk just nodded his head and called Sunye from his phone.

“Hello?”Sunye’s voice can be heard by Onew.

“Noona, it’s me. I want to give you some map. And I need your help to find out where is it.”said Minhyuk. He turned to the laptop and typed again. “I’ll send it through your email………………there! You should’ve received it.”

“Okay. I’ll tell you again if I know where is it.”said Sunye.  “Oh, Minhyuk, what about Seungyeon?”

“I………”Minhyuk didn’t know how to tell her about that.

Onew took the phone from Minhyuk and pressed it against his left ear. “Don’t worry. We will save her, I promise.”

“What? Who is this? Is this On-“Onew hung up the phone just before Sunye said it.

 

He gave the phone back to Minhyuk and smiled. “I don’t think Jonghyun will come back tonight. So, can you stay here for this night and watch over him through the laptop. Because well, I don’t really know how to operate this thing.”

“Alright.”Minhyuk nodded his head.

“Good, thanks. I’ll tell the maid to prepare a room for you. And you may take the laptop with you too.”Onew walked out from his room to find the maids.

 

It was already late at night and Minhwan, Seungyeon and Seungho had all fell asleep.
Seungyeon and Minhwan were leaning on each other.
Geun Suk who had been watching them had fell asleep also.

"You can sleep there tonight." Yunho said to Jonghyun and pointed at a couch.
"And you better not try anything strange here tonight.. they will watch you."

Yunho clapped his hands and two bodyguards walked to the room to watch Jonghyun through the night.
"Good night. I'll be back in the morning."
Yunho said and left the warehouse to go home.

Jonghyun sat down on the couch, he didn't know that Seungyeon, Seungho and Minhwan were at the same place as they were hidden in another room in another building.
He glanced at the bodyguards and laid down on the couch but couldn't sleep.

~~~~~

"Ow... my legs feel numb. We have been sitting here for so long.." Seungyeon muttered as she woke up next morning.
"Oppa.. Oppa.. Geun Suk Oppa!" she called her cousin who was still asleep.

"Hmmh.. what?" Geun Suk lifted his head up slowly and yawned.
"Oppa my legs feel numb.. couldn't you let us walk for a moment. What if we get some blood clot to our legs and die." Seungyeon pleaded.

Geun Suk tilted his head.
"Hmm.. but you might try something..."
"I promise I won't try anything.. just let me walk for a while." Seungyeon said.
"Well. araso. You can walk for a while here." Geun Suk said and let Seungyeon free but held her tightly in his grip all the time. After that he let Minhwan do the same but he didn't let Seungho.

"Kids, here breakfast." Hyun Bin suddenly walked in the room with three plates of food.
They let Seungyeon and Minhwan eat while they watched them carefully that they didn't try to escape.

"Hmm.. then this little guy. I'm a little worried.. if we release him now so he can eat, what will he do.. he was so hard to handle yesterday." Hyun Bin pondered and looked at Seungho.
Geun Suk grinned. "We just have to feed him. Aigoo.. our little Nang is being fed by the Dae's how does that feel? That's what you get for acting like a little wild animal."

Geun Suk crouched down beside Seungho with the food and carefully took away the tape from his mouth.
"Say.. ah!" Geun Suk grinned teasing him and offering him a spoonful of food.

Seungho just glared at Geun Suk for a while then suddenly spat him to his face. "I will not accept anything from your dirty hands!! You treated my sister who should have been in the hospital like dirt!!" Seungho yelled.

Geun Suk stared at Seungho furious and wiped the spit off his face.
"Fine!! You don't have to eat anything then! Starve if you want to! Besides we took your precious sister to the hospital, so what is your problem!? Aish!!!" Geun Suk threw the plate on the floor then slapped Seungho to his cheek and kicked him to his stomach hard. That made Seungho whine in pain.

Even after that Geun Suk continued hitting and kicking Seungho in rage. "This is what you get when you start messing around with me!! Do you get it!? So my advice to you is to just be a good boy and eat your food like a good little kid!!"

"Oppa! Please stop that!" Seungyeon yelled.
"Aish! Shut up! Or you want to be hit too!?" Geun Suk turned to Seungyeon annoyed.
Seungyeon went silent and stared at Seungho whose nose was bleeding and he had bruises all over him.

"Hyun Bin hyung.. can you watch them for a while. I need some fresh air." Geun Suk said and walked outside.

~~~~~~

"Hey, wake up! I found out where that place is!" Minhyuk shook Onew awake.
"What? Really?" Onew asked rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"It is in the Dae area, but really far from here. It will take over two hours maybe. We should go now I think." Minhyuk said.
"Okay, I'll just get ready." Onew said.

Minhyuk nodded and yawned as he hadn't slept all night.

 

Onew took a quick bath and changed his clothes. He went down with Minhyuk and bumped into Wonhyuk who seemed getting ready to leave too.

 

“Oh Onew, and you are………Dongmin’s son, right? What are you doing here?’asked him.

“We’re err............ah, are you going somewhere uncle?”Onew tried to distract the conversation.

“Yes. You know the branch family, Jung Il Woo right? They’re opening a new company and I must come to attend the ceremony.”said Wonhyuk.

 

Il Woo is the Nangs branch family, Onew’s far uncle and it means Wonhyuk’s far cousin. He is the closest branch family to Nang head family. Onew met him twice when he was little with Jonghyun and when he graduated from high school. He is a nice man with pale skin and nice eye smile.

 

“Oh, really? Then say my greeting to him. Ah, you shouldn’t come late, uncle. Hurry and go.”Onew ushered Wonhyuk to go first.

“Alright. See you boys.”then Wonhyuk left with some of their man.

“Phew, let’s go-ah wait.”Onew stopped for a while and head back to Dongho’s room.

 

He opened Dongho’s bedroom slowly and saw Dongho still asleep. Onew went into his room and grabbed Dongho’s new car’s key, I’m sorry Dongho, but your car is the only one that the Dae never see. They won’t notice me if I use your car. I’ll give a new one for you if this one not comes back in one piece.

Onew looked at his little brother again before he left. “Ok, let’s go.”said Onew to Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk used his car while Onew used Dongho’s white Ferrari Anderson and folled behind him. Since Minhyuk knew where is it, he led in front. On the way there, Onew gave Minhyuk his new phone number so he can communicate with him easily.

 

“Dongho, tell me when we’re about to reach there. We can’t just enter the place, especially me. We will hide a few meters ahead and sneak in.”said Onew through the phone.

“I know. If they find me, it’s still fine. But if you…………I think it’ll be the end of you.”said Minhyuk.

Onew chuckled a little hearing that. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

 

~~In the warehouse~~

 

Yunho was talking to Jonghyun in early morning.

 

“Now, let’s start your real job.”said Yunho calmly. “Tell me, do you know the closest family or person to Nang head family?”

Jonghyun silent for a minute before he nodded his head slowly. Yunho waited for Jonghyun to say a name. “Jung Il Woo, the head of branch family.”

“Hmm……then I want you to kill him for us. No, for your fiancée’s safety, maybe?”Yunho smiled slyly.

Jonghyun shocked hearing what Yunho just said. “What? I can’t do that. It’ll be a chaos if Jung Il Woo died, especially in the middle of this situation where Nang and Dae are not stable.”

“Choose then, him or your fiancée.”Yunho simply said that and he stared at Jonghyun.

“If……..if I do that, you will give her and her brother back?”asked Jonghyun.

“Maybe yes maybe no. It depends on the situation. But with you doing this, at least your fiancée and her brother will have more days to live.”said Yunho.

 

Jonghyun sat in quiet, still confused wheter he should do this or not. Yunho was getting impatient. He stood up and talked loudly to the bodyguard. “Kill the boy now, he’s useless.”

Jonghyun’s head shot up. “Wait! I’ll………I will do it.”

Yunho smirked to him. “Then go now.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~