How it all started

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

 

 

~ Chapter 1 ~

 

 

Yuki's POV

 

 

 

My Life, well as you know it....

 

 

 

"Nam Yuki"
 
~No response~
 
" Yah! Dont let me come up and dragged you"
 
~No response~
 
"THAT'S IT!"
 
One thing i learned every morning is That DONT MESS WITH YOUR CRAZY BROTHER. As soon as i heard him yelled like there's no Tomorrow he came barging into my room and dragged me off the bed. Like literally.
 
"YAH !YAH!!" I shot my eye wide open as i hold on the bed railing as if my life depended on it. I managed to kick him on the face and make him yelped in pain.
 
"Ouch..." I saw woohyun oppa holding his nose. I laughed and ran in the bathroom and quickly shutted the door.
 
" Your'e gonna get it later, Nam Yuki" He threatened.
 
Yep. This was my usual morning. everyday is like *sighs* Like this. well. I guess im normal except for my brother. One thing about me, well I dont like my name, it , i dont know why my mother gave me such a name, it doesnt even sound koreanish, well, i guess because maybe i was born in japan so that's why  She gave me that.. And One thing about my brother, he is Nam Woohyun, well, dont get fooled by his good looks, he's such a  jerk and sometimes acts like a child i dont know why but believe me or not he's one of the kingkas. Yep. Him and His 'infinite' members.
 
" As usual, this is just the good it's gonna get" I looked at myself in the mirror and adjusted my glasses as i slung my bag on my shoulder.
 
Another thing about me is that Im way OOOOPPPPOSSSITEE of my Brother. Yes. because he's a jerk and im normal *grins*. He's the cool looking guy while im the quite and loner type, loner? Yeah. You can say that. well, except for my bestfriend Eun Ha , she's like the only person i talked to in the school. yeah you can say im not sociable. But one thing i treasured most are my novels.
 
 
*My novels*
 
Im a cellphone novel writer. I guess it's kinda popular today so i tried joining in. And I became i famous Cellphone nover writer but i hide my true identity ang go by the name of Yuri in my novels. My novels, it's like the only thing for me to relate with other people. I used my classmates as models on my novel, it's about Friendship, hope,... dreams.
 
"Oh, Did you read yuri's update last night" A girl blurted out, I perked my ears and tried to listen on their conversation.
 
"Yeah, Its cute" I grinned and continued doing my homework while still listening.
" But do you think Its just normally about friendship?" The girl said as she was scrolling her phone. I stopped and looked at them. They both flinched and bowed.
 
" eekk~~ She's so creepy, anyway, something is lacking..." What are they talking about?something is lacking on my novels? what is that? what are they talking about.
 
"yeah. I want it to have more Love"
 
Love...
 
Love....
 
Love...
 
"Ok, class settle down, homeroom is about to start" Mr. KIm yelled as she scolded two late students.
 
Love..
 
 
Love..
 
More about Love?
 
 
Those words kept echoing on my mind. How can i write love? whn i don't know what is Love? I know Love like Love between Friendship and others. But They're talking about different kind of love.
Then A guy entered the room with a blank expression on his face. the girls squealed and ooed as the guy bowed down.
 
" L-ah " The teacher who obviously was freaking out said while sweating.
He just proceed on his seat. I was sitting Infront of Him so he glanced at me before sitting down.
 
" L-Ah~ you must be tired" A girl scooted beside him.
 
He just stayed silent and straightened his tie. 
Girls these days. all they do was battle their lashes and act y, it's so sick.
 
That L guy would never be a perfect model for my story.
 
 
 
or maybe he will?
 
 
Wait. Why did i just think of that?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
First Chap. Is up :D
Watcha think?