Eight Entry (Final Pt. 1)

If You're Really Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo was released from the hospital two days after his failed attempt to kill himself. Instead of returning to the "safety" of his own home Sunggyu had dragged Dongwoo to the apartment. And much to Dongwoo's delight the only spare room was Howon's room, which they left untouched after the funeral. Howon's purple bed was unmade, a pile of clothes at the end, shoes scattered across the floor, and what caught Dongwoo's eyes as he scanned the room was a selca of the two together pasted on the wall. He smiled and got to work.

After sorting through the drawers and making space for his clothes, Dongwoo cleaned up a bit before lying down on the unmade bed.

Dongwoo heard a soft knock on the door, "Come in," he responded to the knocking.

"How are you doing hyung?" Sungjong sat down on the edge of the bed.

Dongwoo looked at Sungjong before replying with "Fine I guess." Sungjong nodded and pat Dongwoo's head. "That's good, food is ready." Sungjong pulled Dongwoo off the bed and dragged him to the kitchen where the others were already sitting down. "Hi hyung," Sungyeol and Myungsoo chorused together and pulled out the only chair left. 

"Purple, of course." Woohyun joked coldly before taking a spoonful of rice. Dongwoo chuckled and sat down. He stared at the food, "It's so weird," he began to laugh that same stupid laugh he always laughed, "What's weird?" Sunggyu asked while putting down his chopsticks.

"Chinese take out?" Dongwoo tried to hold down his laugh, "it's Howon's favorite." he said quietly. Sunggyu lightly smiled and continued to eat.

The other boys ate quickly and each left as they finished, soon it was only Sunggyu and Dongwoo left awkwardly eating in silence.

Sunggyu cleared his throat, "So, how have you been?" Dongwoo placed his chopsticks down and swallowed the last bit of food he had in his mouth. "Fine, I guess." he shrugged and closed the lid to the plastic box he ate out of. "Thanks for the food, doesn't Howon cook for you guys?"

Sunggyu nodded his head softly. "I wonder where he's at. He left his room a mess, I cleaned it for him so he could relax when he returns." Dongwoo pushed in the chair and placed his hands on the edge of the table.

"Returns?" Sunggyu's face twisted in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"Well, he left all his stuff here so he has to return soon." Dongwoo said in a "obviously" kind of tone. Sunggyu sighed and threw away his box before getting up.

"I'm going to bed," Sunggyu placed his hand on Dongwoo's shoulder and shook him lightly. "Goodnight W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter