First Entry

If You're Really Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3/28/11

Dear Diary,

Today me, Howon and his friends are going to the river to ride a boat for his birthday. I'm kind of scared since I can't swim, but Howon can so I'm fine.

I have a bad feeling about it though. Have you ever had one of days when you wake up and nothing goes right?

That's kind of how I feel, I woke up and hit my head. Then breakfast was a disaster and I ran out of toothpaste. Hopefully the boating isn't a disaster!

-Dongwoo

p.s. happy birthday to my HoAegi

 

 

 

"Are you done yet?" Howon called into Dongwoo's bedroom.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" Dongwoo yelled as he grabbed his backpack and ran into the living room.

"Hi guys." he waved to the five boys sitting in the living room.

They all waved at Dongwoo, despite that they were not on good terms with him.

"Soooo, let's go! Dongwoo is driving." Howon said excitedly and scurried out the door.

 

"I really want to enjoy this day and not fight, so... Friends?" Sungyeol walked up to Dongwoo and extended his arm. Sungyeol was usually the nicest to Dongwoo so he gladly accepted the handshake and smiled. "Chingus~"

They all piled into the small car, Howon and Dongwoo in the front and the rest squished into the backseat.

The ride there was quite loud, Sungyeol had to lie on all their legs since he was so tall, which caused three of them complain. His feet rested on Sungjong, his torso on Sunggyu, his head on Myungsoo, and his on Woohyun.

 

Once they arrived they quickly got out of the car and onto the boat Sunggyu let them use.

It wasn't big, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter