Sixth Entry

If You're Really Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

Does Sungyeol really think I'm going to believe him? Screw him, I'd know if my best friend was dead or not.

-Dongwoo

 

 

Sungyeol and Sungjong walked home, Sungjong slightly carrying Sungyeol despite his weight and height.

When Dongwoo had pushed him he had tripped over a tree stump and twisted his right foot.

Once they arrived home they were attacked with multiple questions regarding Sungyeol's injury and a missing Dongwoo.

"We told him the truth." Sungjong blurted out, he hung his head in shame. "At first he seemed to believe us, then he went crazy and pushed Sungyeol hyung and ran off."

"So he didn't take it lightly?" Sunggyu asked while wrapping Sungyeol's ankle.

"I guess not, I'd never seen that side of him. He was pretty confident that Howon is still alive and living with him."

Sunggyu nodded. "Go through Howon's backpack. Find his address book, and look for Dongwoo's mother's number. If he isn't at his place he must be at his mother's."

Woohyun nodded and ran off to the room Howon and Myungsoo once shared.

He returned a couple of minutes later with a purple book and Sunggyu's cell phone.

He punched in the number and pressed the green call button.

On the fifth ring she picked up.

'Hello, who is this.'

"Hello, this is Mrs. Jang correct?"

'Yes. May I ask what you need.'

"Well, you see we are friends of Dongwoo and Howon ma'am. I'm Sunggyu. And we can't seem to find Dongwoo."

'Oh. I'm sorry about Howon, if you're looking for Dongwoo he should be at the dance studio. He doesn't come here if he has a problem.'

"Oh thank you."

'No problem, when you find him bring him here. Someone told me he believes Howon is still alive?'

"Yes ma'am he does, we will bring him to you if we find him. Bye."

"Dance studio, go!" Woohyun ran out the door as Sunggyu and Myungsoo jogged after them.

"Sungjong, take care of Yeol until we get back."

Sungjong nodded as he placed more ice on Sungyeol's ankle.

"Do you think he's there?" Myungsoo asked Sunggyu worriedly.

"His mother knows him well, so she should be correct."

They reached the dance studio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter