Fourth Entry

If You're Really Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

I'm not crazy am I? Why does Myungsoo hate me so much?

-Dongwoo

 

 

"What exactly do we tell him hyung? That his best friend is dead, and that Myungsoo thinks he did it on purpose?" Sungjong asked Sungyeol. "I know he's not going to believe us, even if it's the truth."

"Why is he even like that, hyung? It scares me, what if he does something to himself?"

 

"Get a grip Jongie, nothing is going to happen. If he doesn't understand, we explain. Simple." Sungyeol gave him a small smile as they continued to walk.

They walk there was quicker than they expected, soon they were knocking on Dongwoo's door and walking in as Dongwoo cheerfully greeted them.

 

They sat down on his sofa as he fixed them drinks.

 

"Hyung, do you have money?" Sungjong asked Sungyeol.

"Yes I do, why? What are you trying to play maknae?" Sungyeol looked towards Sungjong.

"Nothing hyung, I just was thinking that instead of telling him flat out that we'd take him to a restaurant and tell him there."

"That's a good idea." Sungyeol patted Sungjong's shoulder.

 

"What's a good idea?" Dongwoo walked in with three cups and his hair tied into a little ponytail on top.

"Instead of hanging out here, why don't we go ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter