Third Entry

If You're Really Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

I rode a taxi around the city. It was raining when I got off, has it been raining much more often?

-Dongwoo

 

 

"Howon, why do you look so pale?" Dongwoo asked Howon, who sat on the edge of the bed quietly. Howon shrugged and looked at Dongwoo. "Have you been sleeping well? You look like a panda with those eyes." Dongwoo poked at Howon's closed eyes.

Howon nodded.

"Why aren't you speaking?" Dongwoo nudged him. Howon didn't respond, instead he turned his head towards the door. Dongwoo looked up and saw Sunggyu at the door.

 

"Oh, Sunggyu hyung. What brings you here?"

"Uh, I just wanted to ask you a question. If that's ok with you." Dongwoo nodded and looked to where Howon was sitting. "Oh! Howon left." Dongwoo said and pouted. "What did you want to ask Gyu?"

"Well, my birthday is soon. I wanted to invite you to come over to our apartment to celebrate. If that's ok with you?" Sunggyu scratched his head and looked at Dongwoo.

 

"Sure! Thanks Gyu hyung! When should I come?" Dongwoo asked.

"Next weekend, just punch in this code when you come." Sunggyu said and gave him a paper with and address and pin number on it.

"Thank you Gyu hyung, I will make sure to bring you a nice present and Howon!" Dongwoo said as he got up from his bed and gave Sunggyu a hug. "Thank you for accepting me into Infinite as well." Sunggyu nodded before slipping out Dongwoo's bedroom door and out the front door of the apartment complex.

 

Dongwoo grabbed his cellphone and punched in Howon's number.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter