Second Entry

If You're Really Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

I told you didn't I? I knew something was going to happen.

Why didn't I just stay home?

-Dongwoo

 

 

"Howon!" Dongwoo cried as he flew into the ocean.

Howon was the first to react once he realized what happened. He threw off his coat and jumped in after Dongwoo.

"Hyung! What are you doing?!" Sungyeol yelled and tried to grab Howon as he jumped in.

"Dongwoo can't swim." he said and went underwater.

 

The remaining members could only watch the water with worried faces, Sunggyu paced back and forth.

"If Dongwoo drowns I'll be a murderer." he said continuing to pace. "Relax hyung, Howon is going to save him." Sungjong comforted him.

 

****

 

"Is he up?"

"I think so."

"It's all his fault."

"No it's not, stop being an ."

"Stop fighting hyungs, he's waking up."

 

Dongwoo opened his eyes to see five pairs of eyes looking at him. He sat up in confusion and looked around the room.

He was in a hospital bed, the pillow wet because of his damp hair. A familiar figure quietly sat at the edge of the bed.

"Howon." Dongwoo called to him. When he turned around his droopy eyes widened as he ran up to Dongwoo and hugged him.

"Are you ok? You fell pretty hard into the water, I couldn't grab you so Sungyeol ended up jumping in and helping me get you." Howon pulled out of the hug and smiled at him.  

Dongwoo sat up and smiled at before going back to sleep.

"Hyung, did Dongwoo hit his head hard? Howon isn't even here." Sungjong looked at him worriedly.

The room was quiet until Myungsoo spoke up. "I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter