Last Entry (Final)

If You're Really Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up kid!" a man lightly slapped my cheek.

I slowly opened my eyes only to see a man in his early thirties directly in my face. His breath smelt like fish, and it was irritating my nose.

"Thank god you're alive, you're friend here... Saved your life, but.." he spoke quickly and quietly, trying to keep his voice a little over a whisper.

"My friend?" I lifted up my head, only to have the man push it back down.

"Don't move, it'll only make you dizzy." he instructed.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About 4 am, I'm taking you and your friend to the hospital."

"Hospital?"

The man nodded. "We were passing by on our boat, then some kid on a big expensive boat yelled at us saying that his two friends were under water and that one of them had jumped in while the other one saved him."

"What did he look like?" I asked, my breath shaking.

"He looked sort of weird. He looked sick actually, almost dead." the man explained, scratching his head.

"What about specific features?"

"Big eyebrows, he had sharp canine teeth, like a dog's. He was wearing quite a lot of purple, and he looked quite thin for a boy his age."

"Howon," I whispered. There's no way that description would fit anybody else, my other dongsaengs forget about it.

"We dropped him off at the dock, but when we turned around, he vanished." the old man's voice slowed down at the last sentence. "My name is Daniel, and my friend here is Mithra."

"Oh, how is my-" before I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter