Amnesia

The Memories to Remember

After the accident, all of them admitted to the hospital except for Mr. and Mrs. Jo who became dead burnt human body. It was two days since the accident happened but they still sleeping in their beds and couldn't have any consciousness.

At the Hospital

Mr. Kim was Donghyun's personal bodygurad who was watching over him from the day when they arrived to the hospital. Mr. Kim was about to leave the room to take a snack but all of a sudden Donghyun awake, when he open his eyes he saw Mr. Kim and he called the Doctor hurriedly. When the Doctor came his head was hurtly terribly and they shot a morphine on him, when the ache disappear the Doctor asked him if he remember what happen to them before the accident, a tear goes down when the Doctor asked something like that because the only  thing he remembered was the explosion and other than that and he removed his dextrose and ran to Youngmin's room, he speculate that he would see Kwangmin there too but he only see the bestfriends Youngmin and Jeongmin, he tried to wake Jeongmin up but it didn't work so he suddenly cried a lot and he try it again while crying, "Jeongmin!! Jeongmin!!!! Jeongmin!!! Ireona! Ireona! Ireona andago! can't you hear me, is that you that won't hear me saying to wake up? huh?? Ireona!!! Ireona Andago." he lost the chance and when he turn his head back, he saw Youngmin crying, "Youngmin!!! You awake? Gwenchanayo?? huh??" Donghyun asked, but when he asked Youngmin that if he was alright, Youngmin didn't answer him and he just cried, after a while when Donghyun comfort him.

Donghyun: Youngmin Dongsaeng, Gwenchana? You just nned to regain your strength, you just have t...

Youngmin: Youngmin? Dongsaeng?Who is me? What happen to me? Why I can't remember anything?

Donghyun: Mwo??What did you say you don't know everything about you and what happened to you why are you here?

Youngmin: Nae... I don't know you, I don't know myself either.... It's like I have nuts.

Donghyun: You...

When Donghyun was about to tell Youngmin who is he, Mr Kim suddenly came and told him to have a CT Scan so he told Youngmin to rest for a while so when he came back he will going to wake him up. When Donghyun was about to go to CT Scan he saw Hyunseong and Minwoo in the other room near to CT  Scan's room so he take a look at their room and he saw them still unconscious, he proceeded to the CT Scan's Room.

So after they examination of the CT Scan, he came out and heard Hyunseong was crying and screaming to his room, he was terribly scared when he remember the explosion on the road in front of his eyes, when Donghyun heard it he ran quickly to his room and he hugged Hyunseong tightly and he help Hyunseong to stop crying and he tried to calm him and after a few seconds he screamed again and when the Doctor arrived they shot him an injection so he lost his consciousness again and Donghyun scold the Doctor "Why did you gave him a shot, are you telling me that when he woke up again and when he gone wild again you're going to give him a shot once again?!" the Doctor explained to Donghyun why he injected something to Hyunseong, he was having a big trauma to what happened to him, so they have to make Hyunseong palliate to have his successful recovery but the Doctor was saying that it would be hard for Hyunseong to recover that easily but to the actions of Hyunseong it would be really difficult for him to recover that easily.

When he heard all the Doctor said he began to cry and his head was suddenly hurt again and when the ache was gone he told the Doctor that he can remember all what was happened to them before and during the accident and explosion, he told the Doctor all the events during the accident.

The Doctor test Youngmin why he is the only one who lost his memory while others can remember those kind of events so he made a conclusion that why he lost his memory was because he lost his family and had experienced the terrible accident and saw the fire was eating his family, according to other report they saw a 3 dead bodies during the accident they can't recognize who was those peoples because the burn was all over their body and he also knew those dead bodies was a One Adult Guy, One Adult Woman and a young boy, so he test those dead bodies through DNA it all was confirm that Youngmin's family died on the tragic accident and based on his research there's no one left to Youngmin's but only his friends.

When Jeongmin awake he saw Youngmin was crying in the couch of their room. "Why is he crying? Did something bad happeneed?" he thought. Jeongmin tried to step but he suddenly fell because his wound from his knee suddenly hurt. When Youngmin heard of something's drop he wiped his tears off from his eyes and he saw Jeongmin lying on the floor. "Gwenchana? tto Gwenchana? I'll call the Sonsaengnim" he said, before he call the Doctor he helped Jeongmin stood up and he lay it on the bed and he called the Doctor.

When went back to their room, Youngmin saw an Ahjumma sitting beside Jeongmin, "How are you Youngmin!!! Are you feeling better?" an Ahjumma said, but he didn't recognize that Ahjumma, that Ahjumma was supposedly the mother of Jeongmin, "I'm alright, but how did you know my name? I don't know you Ahjumma." Youngmin said. Jeongmin was terribly thinking why Youngmin said that to her mom and he don't even ask his condition, Jeongmin felt uneasy why is Kwangmin not with them and why Youngmin don't remember such a thing about him and why Youngmin was the only one who's with him in the room.

Jeongmin called Youngmin to sit beside him and have a conversation.

Jeongmin: Youngmin !!! Irreowa!! Come here beside me..Let's talk.  (Youngmin stood up ans sat beside him)

Youngmin: Wae? Why do you want to talk to strangers? 

Jeongmin: Yah!!! Don't joke like this... Can't you really remember me? or Can't you remember anything?

Youngmin: Eopseo!!! I can't remember such a thing but how come that there's a sunbae came here today.

Jeongmin: Sunbae?

Youngmin: Nae... He came here to wake you up but he failed and when he saw me crying he call my name and he hug me and he even ask my condition.

Jeongmin: It could be Donghyun our eldest friend.

Youngmin: Chingu? Are we really connected to each other?

Mrs. Lee (ahjumma) : Nae. You're connected to us.. I'm his mother and I'm your mother's friend..

Youngmin: Umma?

Mrs. Lee: Nae. but she's... ani You'll have to recover easily so we can go home after a week. You'll going to continue your life living with us..So you'll better to recover easily..hmmm?

Youngmin: Living with my mother's friend? Ani wae?

Mrs. Lee: Nae.. (she sat between Jeongmin and Youngmin) You'll better to know this early. Your mom, dad, and your younger twin brother died on the accident....

Youngmin was crying when he heard about his family died.

Youngmin: Mwo? Umma, Appa, Dongsaeng died on the accident...

Jeongmin: Umma?!! Is that really true that Mr. Jo's family (except Youngmin) died on that accident that we were along with?

Mrs. Lee: Oh!! (Mrs. Lee hugged Youngmin) I'm sorry Youngmin for telling you all these?

Youngmin: It's alright. But what about me...Where should I stay? How would I live with nothing? (Youngmin sobs)

Jeongmin: To our house..You're my bestfriend so you'd have to stay with me, right Umma?

Mrs. Lee: Nae, we will become one family from now on... If you want you can call me Umma. Huh?

Youngmin: Nae! Gumawo for doing these good things for me.

Mrs. Lee: I'll be leaving first.. You'll be alright huh?

When Mrs. Lee leave the room, Jeongmin was full of excitement and mix of pity to Youngmin.

Minwoo awoke and remebered the accident and when he turn a look to his right side he saw Donghyun sat beside Hyunseong and he wake Donghyun up "Sunbae, Sunbae, Ireona!!!", when Donghyun awake they talked and they had a pity to Hyunseong so that they didn't disturb it and they let it to have some rest and they went to Jeongmin and Youngmin's room and they laughed when they had seen Jeongmin and Youngmin was sleeping together in one bed, Jeongmin was the one who was hugging Youngmin and Youngmin's hand was on the bottom of the neck of Jeongmin when Jeongmin heard Donghyun and Minwoo's laughing he woke up fastly and he wake Youngmin up, when Youngmin awoke he saw a new person in his new life "Dugoseyo?" Youngmin asked, Donghyun thought of it already but Minwoo was in a bit disappointment because the Youngmin he know will ask his health if he's alright but he's not expecting Youngmin will ask something like that so he changed his mind to go back to his room but when he left the room Jeongmin grabbed Donghyun and followed him and he explained it well to them why Youngmin became like that, it was a tough time for him to know all his connections so they went back to his room but when they came in the room, it seems that Youngmin was missing.

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

 

----> Stay tuned...for more update.