Welcome Home Youngmin!!!

The Memories to Remember

After a week Youngmin released from the hospital but the four boys was still left behind in the hospital, Youngmin was a bit afraid if they can accept him or not as their family as he can't remember. Youngmin is like a real family to them, they will gather on one table and they invite Youngmin to dropped by. When Mrs. Lee fetch him in the hospital he was scared that Jeongmin's not with him but he should live the hospital because he did recovered so easily. 

When they arrived the house Mrs. Lee pretend not to know that there is everyone inside and when she knock the door and no one was answering  she just open the door for Youngmin and when they go inside and when Mrs. Lee about to send Youngmin to his room, on the living room on the second floor of the house "Welcome home Youngmin!!!!!" they shouted happily. Youngmin got surprised and got confused when he saw his friends Jeongmin, Donghyun, and Minwoo was there to welcome him on Mrs. Lee's house. Youngmin cried as he don't expect that he was accepted fastly and they gather on the table and they let Youngmin sit on the end of the table and they eat happily. After they eat Jeongmin grabbed them on to their room, "Youngmin and me own this room" he said happily, and they messed the room up as they are having fun when they are already tired they talked about welcoming him in surprise because Youngmin thought that the four of them should stay and treated in the hospital so he felt his was being fooled by everyone. Jeongmin took a photo album on his mystery chest and he showed it to Youngmin, Youngmin cried that he can't remember anything about his wonderful past, Donghyun console him that if he can't remember his past, at least he can make a new memories onto this time up to the future.

When it was already 6:00 pm in the evening their parents fetch them so they need to say goodbyes to Youngmin and Jeongmin. When Youngmin and Jeongmin went back to their room so they chat about Youngmin's past and he realize that Kwangmin his twin should be with him consoling to each other, "If it weren't for that trip, maybe my family didn't died and my twin was with me and I can still recognize all of you." Youngmin said it while crying, the only thing that Jeongmin can do is to comfort and console his bestfriend. Youngmin having the harsh time after the accident and maybe he will carry it on from the time being.

When everyone has taking their sleeping time, Youngmin goes out his room and he went to the balcony and looking to the sky while thinking, "My precious twin, Eodiya? How have you been? Are you taking a risk as mine? I am the one should be lost and you should be here so happily." that's the words coming to his mind. 

When Jeongmin awake because of the light coming in to their room, when he turn around beside him, he saw that Youngmin wasn't sleeping beside him and when he goes out he saw Youngmin sleeping on the wall of the terrace's  door, he want to wake him up but instead of waking him up he put Youngmin to his back and he brought Youngmin back to their room,"My precious bestfriend, why are taking this hard time with your young age, you shouldn't experiencing this, my poor bestfriend why are you fighting this alone?" Jeongmin thought while he was laying Youngmin to their bed.

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

--->  Please continue subscribing and be updated from my new posts.

---> Leave a comment when you read it.

GAMSAMNIDA