I like you but I don't know how to.

The Memories to Remember

Minwoo slept late due to baking cake for Yoojin, the girl he have chosen to bully and also the youngest sister of Jeongmin. On his way to Jeongmin's house he brought the cake with him wrapped with a beautiful box with brilliant ribbon but unfortunately when he pushed the doorbell the one who opened the door was Yoojin and aasked him to whom will he give the cake and she was teasing him that it was hers and it made him to like her for his foolishness doings but suddenly Minwoo blushed and as always he always nag to Yoojin "Iggeo? It's not yours! Who do you think you are? Why should I bake and give it just to someone who has the chubby body and a short height like your?!!!! huh?!" he angrily said and those words made Yoojin sad, "it's for Jeongmin, Youngmin and I to eat today.!" he added. Yoojin turned back with sad face and ran away to her room to cry, he noticed that those harsh words made Yoojin hurt so much he thought once to follow her and apologize but he think twice that if he will do that his ego will hurt so he he decided to just go to Jeongmin's room.

Before he enter to Jeongmin's room he heard someone's crying that was coming from Yoojin's room so when he was about to open the door Yoojin came out from room so they bumped to each other that made the cake fell and made Minwoo fall on Yoojin. They looked onto each other and they both blushed and it made them about to kiss but Youngmin came out to the bathroom and saw them and then he called Jeongmin to came out to the room and they saw Yoojin is lying on the floor and Minwoo dropped onto her and holding Yoojin face by his right hand. That incident made Minwoo fell deeply to Yoojin and it made the whole house tease them the sweetheart couples. So as always he will say some harsh words and again "Neo!!!! Yoojin... you think that I'd fell onto you, you think that I will fall easily to you...you're ugly, chubby and short... algaisseo? huh?" he said it irritatedly. Those such words always hurt them both because whenever he spoke those words hurt the feelings of Yoojin and whenever Yoojin felt hurt its twice the hurt that he feel. 

Mrs. Lee came back home from the market with full handed arm. She made a delicious lunch for them when she saw Minwoo came to their house. Jeongmin help his mother for preparing the food . Youngmin and Minwoo left to their room, they talked about the incident to him with Yoojin

Youngmin: Wae Geurae?

Minwoo: Anniya....

Youngmin: Seolma... you have feelings for Yoojin...geureoji?

Minwoo: Anniya!!! What a silly stuff... 

Youngmin: Arrah.. Geunyang mariya...You have feelings for her I saw the card on the box of the cake when I clean it up.

Minwoo: Mworagooooo?????? Did you read all that?

Youngmin: Nae... Geokjeongma... I'll keep that as a secret.

Minwoo: Jeongmal?

Yongmin: What do you like about Yoojin?

Minwoo: Gyeopta and nice, and she has the smile that will make my heart at ease and make my heart pound fastly like it will blown up..

 

Jeongmin interrupted their conversation saying to go down to eat. They got down and sat down and they noticed that Yoojin didn't came out from her room so Youngmin and Minwoo looked at each other then Youngmin made a signal to Minwoo saying that "go up there, call her!" and he nod the no answer to him and Mrs. Lee called Youngmin to help her to settle the dining table and Minwoo ordered to call Yoojin to her room. She knocked the door twice and no one was answering and it made him scared so he decided to open the door, there he saw Yoojin fell asleep on her study table so he carry Yoojin and when Yoojin was on Minwoo's arm Yoojin awake and made her shock and fell down, and it made them to argue again. After minutes they came down calmly and they eat peacefully. Minwoo was the first one who finished eating so he think and look at Yoojin "Jowahae but I can't express it to you.. mianhae for making you cry and for hurting you... I'm doing these things so you won't notice my feelings for you" Mrs. Lee noticed that Minwoo was looking to her child and she look to Minwoo and made him trembling that he was caught by her mother. When Mrs. Lee is about to speak he excused his self and take his leave. On his way back home he thought that this was the most embarrassing and romantic day for him.