Annyeong

The Memories to Remember

As time passed by someone will leave and someone will left behind. Hyunseong wake so early as he always look at his calendar his waiting for their 100th Day so he was so excited and terribly happy, he remember befor he go to sleep last night he already made a plan for spending the night with So Eun so before he went to supermarket, he pushed his family and his maids to have a plan on this day because he wanted to be alone on this day as his request they guaranted it. He ate his lunch before he went to a supermarket.

When he got there in the supermarket, he first went to a wine section and bought an expensive champagne and went next to chickens and fishes section and he bought something ingredient that he will cook and went to different sections and bought what he needs. After he pay all the items he put it all at his car and drop by to a flower shop as he thought to a special event like that 100th days with someone you love, flowers is the most important and its gotta be expensive. It was 1 hour past before he got home. He prepared all the ingredients he bought and he started slicing the ingredients, he was expert in cooking and making an effort for someone he really like. So it was 5 hours past when he finished cooking and he needs more 45 minutes to wait before the cake's done so he was luckily had a time to prepare the place and table on his garden that So Eun's really love to spend some time and after he done setting it and the cake was done cooking too he go to take a bath and dressed a nice outfit, he worn an expensive clothing and wore the sneakers that So Eun designed herself for So Eun and he put a scentful perfume. He called So Eun to drop by to his house "I have to give something for you" he just said but he was planning it desirably. 

An hour had past and So Eun finally came. When she arrived all the lights were off and she saw a letter on the doorbell that she have to go ahead to the garden. She stepped at the edge of the way to garden and lights started opening one by one like a princess fairytale and it was stopped where Hyunseong standing holding a bouquet of roses. Her pale face turned out to be happy just to show Hyunseong that she has no troubles. Hyunseong walked towards her and slightly touch her left cheek. "Neo jeongmal Yeppeuda" he said and kiss her cheek, then give the flower to her.

After they eat the meal Hyunseong brought out the cake that he personally bake and let So Eun give a comment on his ability through cooking and she was always saying "nan jowaseo iggeyeo, jeongmal mashtaseoyo" those words will make Hyunseong better. So Eun interrupt the conversation and stood up and walk towards the fountain.

So Eun: Nan jeongmal jowanikka hajiman...

Hyunseong: Nae?

So Eun: Let's break up.

(This made Hyunseong change his mood)

Hyunseong: Wae? What are you up to now?

So Eun: I'm leaving the day after tomorrow.

Hyunseong: Where are you going?

So Eun: US. And maybe I'll be leaving there until I've done my studies.But can you wait for me and let start afresh when I came back?

Hyunseong: Andwae... I can't wait any longer... You told me that you like me, how can you leave me like these.

(So Eun started to cry)

Hyunseong: Saranghae. 

So Eun: Nado.

Hyunseong: Geurae? Don't go.

So Eun: Mianhae... I'm leaving.

 

It's hard for her to say goodbye but before he left Hyunseong alone she hold Hyunseong hands first and then she hold next Hyunseong face and kissed her terribly as a goodbye kiss. "Don't be alone, arraji?" "Annyeong" "Saranghaeyo" those words left to Hyunseong's memory and So Eun left Hyunseong to the garden and she go onwards to her home.