I am lost

The Memories to Remember

While Youngmin, Minwoo, Jeongmin, Donghyun, Hyunseong are recovered and together in touch but to Kwangmin's condition it's not the same. Kwangmin was in coma about 1 month and several days, when Kwangmin awoke he can't move all his body part but he can move his eyes side to side so it was hard for him when he turn his eyes on his left side he saw a lady who was sleeping on her chair and her head doen on his hands, when Kwangmin try to move his finger it move enlightly so the lady awoke and happy to see him and the lady felt relieved when Kwangmin awoke so she push the alarmed button that connects to the doctor in charge, while waiting the lady asking him if his alright or if he felt relieved already but Kwangmin want to answer but he can't even open his mouth so his answer was just crying.

When the Doctor arrived, he checked first his heart beat, and its vital signs and when he was not satisfied with the result he brought Kwangmin to the CT Scan Room to observe and check his condition when he reviewed it all he studied that there's no damage to his internals and has no damage to his circulatory system so he can released the hospital after two weeks after his medications and exercise.

When he awoke again fro  sleeping he tried to open his mouth and tried to talk he successfully did it, he called the lady in low voice.

Kwangmin: Ahjumma?

Mrs. Min: Nae? You awake already?

Kwangmin: Nae, but who are you?

Mrs. Min: I saw you on the vacant lot unconsciousness and bloody.

Kwangmin: I know my parents died but where is my brother?

Mrs. Min: Molla... But I can adopt you right?

Kwangmin: Wae? You don't know me and you wanted to adopt me?

Mrs. Min: Geureom, you're an orphan now so you should have a family.

Kwangmin: But I have family, I have my brother.

Mrs. Min: Is his name Youngmin?

Kwangmin: Eotteohke arraso?

Mrs. Min: I ask someone to investigate all about you, you're parents died and your brother was staying on his friend but they moved to different country.

Kwangmin felt sadness when Mrs. Min told him about his parents and his brotheagain tor moved to next country so in the afternoon he talked again with Mrs. Min and he agreed what Mrs. Min wanted to do.

After his all medications he released from the hospital and Mrs. Min brought him to her house and when they entered he saw the husband of Mrs. Min and welcome him warmly and sent him to his room. 

After few months they all arranged the papers of Kwangmin that assured that Kwangmin was legal son of Mr. and Mrs. Min and after several months they moved to States so that Kwangmin can continue study there. As time passed by he kept a displeasure to his brother and he forget about him.