First New Memory

The Memories to Remember

When they came in the room, it seems that Youngmin was missing, "It's your fault Minwoo if you di..." Jeongmin dispraise, before it became bigger Donghyun cut the talk by telling them not to rebuke on to each other because if they continue to argue they won't find Youngmin so Donghyun told that with a grown up man, so they're finding Youngmin separatedly.

Youngmin went to the rooftop terrace of hospital to get some fresh air and he was tiring himself to remember something even it was simple but it was really hard for him. While Youngmin's staying at the rooftop to have some fresh air  the three boys was finding him all over the hospital, Donghyun tried to search Youngmin in the cafeteria and bathrooms, while Jeongmin was searching him in the waiting area and Minwoo was searching on the staircase and he went straightly at the rooftop and he saw Youngmin near on the end of the rooftop building, he thought that Youngmin will going to suicide, "Youngmin!!!! andwae!!!Don't kill yourself!!!!" Minwoo shouted while running, Youngmin turned a look on his back and he saw Minwoo...

Youngmin: Mwo? Not to kill myself? Why would I kill myself?

Minwoo: Andwae??

Youngmin: Yes..Why would I kill myself?

Minwoo: I thought you'll jump here.

Youngmin: Wae??? I just went up to smell some fresh air..Ah about that, I'm sorry but I can't really remember you...Mianheyeo, jinjja mianhae..                                 

Minwoo hugged Youngmin.

Minwoo: Arrayeo, you didn't say that in purpose.

While Minwoo and Youngmin were talking, Jeongmin and Donghyun went up to the rooftop to search for Youngmin and they saw Minwoo and Youngmin are hugging and crying they join the hug and have a moment with them. They made a first happy memory in the rooftop, they were chasing each other and they were tickling each other too and when they all tired they lie down on the floor on the rooftop and they promised Youngmin that even he was desolated by his family they assured him that they will be his family from the time onwards and they will help him to have a new happy memories with them, Youngmin was touched to his friends and he thought that if his family alive, he will be the happiest and luckiest person in the entire whole world.

When they feel some drops of rain they goes to Donghyun's room and talk and talk and talk and they all fell asleep.

 

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

-----> Shortest chapter.. ^^ I'll just update it soon and continue subscribing my story and leave a message, jebal?? ^_^