Farewell Dinner

The Memories to Remember

Donghyun called his friends for a gathering to his house that will held two weeks from the time he called. He prepared the room with the bed that will fit for five person and a separated scentful room for the girls. He called his personal chef to cook for some special and delicious food for the gathering, he reserved flowers from the shop and will be delivered on the day of gathering, and he called his secretary to buy a wine to drink with the party except a peach flavor, and he personally went to a luxury jewelry shop to order and design personally the gift he wanted to give before he leave to them so that they can keep and cherish it as a token of remembrance for them. One week after before the party his parents came back from Paris and her mom noticed that something is going so she hurriedly came to Donghyun's room but Donghyun wasn't there so she called Mr. Dale Donghyun's secretary if he saw Donghyun so he accompany Mrs. Kim to Donghyun's location, she caught Donghyun that he is supervising their maids for arranging a room for girls and her mom shocked when she sees it....

Mrs. Kim: Oh my (she sighed)... Donghyun, my son...

Donghyun: Oh!! Mom, you came back soon?? 

Mrs. Kim: Yes, something came so we came back so fast from our vacation... Maybe you're expecting us to stay there longer so you can bring girls and slept with them is that it?? huh?

Donghyun: It's not like that... 

Mrs. Kim: So how can you explain this room...This bed is designed for girls and everything here inside iis for a girl's stuff.. right?

Donghyun: Because girl will use it.

Mrs. Kim: I knew it... You're escorting a girl without us knowing you even bringing girls to our own house... What if it will become the headline of the news one day.. huh? Will you take a responsibility on ut.

Donghyun: What are you talking about me escorting a girl... I don't have any... Ahhhhh... 

                        Haven't you told mom  what will going to happen after a week from now??? (Talking to Mr. Dale)

Mr. Dale: Not yet.. Would like me to explain what is going on right now??

Donghyun: Just leave us here first.....

 

                 Donghyun explain everything to his mom what is the party was so that Mrs. Kim will clear up without any misundersatnding about it. His mom helped him for decorating everything he need for the gathering.

 

The Day of the Gathering...

                 Everyone came to his house and they proceed to a room and they all shocked when they enter the set of table was arranged accordingly and all the dishes are really looks delicious. The chef cooked an Italian recipes. They all proceed to their chairs and they are all comfortable sitting on there seat before they eat Donghyun rise to his seat and he told them why he called a gathering is for his Farewell Party that shocked everyone but after his explanation they all felt relieved when he said that he will come visit once or twice each year when he will go abroad for his studies. Hyunseong rise also and he told them that he will go abroad too to chase after So Eun. Minwoo, Youngmin and Jeongmin felt that without the two of them the friendship is empty because they will miss them and they start eating without thinking anything just they are been together that night and as if the time stopped for them. After they eat Donghyun get the gift he personally designed to all of them and he also gave something for the girlfriends of his friends after they eat, drink and have fun the dinner the boys sent the girls to the room where Donghyun's mother personally decorated, the girls liked the room so much and the 5 boys proceed to the room where Donghyun prepared for them they changed their clothes to a pajamas. Before they sleep Donghyun told them even from afar they just need to remained friends forever.