Light

The Memories to Remember

 

After a week the boys released from the hospital except for Hyunseong who need to examine more and needed more theraphies from his Doctors. He have been in his Psychiatrist and his Doctor examined him and she found out that he was taking the risk of pain (trauma) in that accident so he have to stay few more days in the hospital, after he get well soon even without taking all his medications he can be off in the hospital, even taking his medications it seems that there's nothing changed from the beginning. When he was sleeping, he dreamt again that accident and when he saw nobody's around he screamed with full of afraid in the room. When So Eun was exercising for her treatment she heard something and she saw Hyunseong was screaming terribly in his room so she decided to stop him from crying and screaming, he hug him tight and she try to make Hyunseong comfortable, "Yeogie...Gwenchanayo??? Wae? Why are you crying and screaming aloud?huh?" So Eun asked with pity on him, Hyunseong didn't say anything and he just hugged her and his head was on So Eun's arms, when Hyunseong feeling better he cut the hug and just sit beside her.

So Eun: Yeogiseoyo, tto..Are you feeling better now?

Hyunseong: Molla...Are you a patient here too?

So Eun: Nae..By the way may I know your name?

Hyunseong: Hyunseong, naneun Shim Hyunseong imnida. What's yours?

So Eun: I'm Kim So Eun. But why are you screaming out loud here?

Hyunseong: Never mind about it. You shouldn't know about it.

So Eun: Wae, keeping secret with a new friend and a noona?

Hyunseong: Mianhaeyo, but I can't forget all about what happened to us during...

So Eun: Accident?

Hyunseong: Nae.

So Eun's face turned to be sad.

So Eun: Are you one of the victim during the road accident a week before?

Hyunseong: Nae.. Why did your face became like that?

So Eun: Geunyang, I am a victim of that accident too, but can't you see I'm fighting the fear from that accident and you can see tomorrow I will be off. It's gonna be alright Hyunseong-ssi.

Hyunseong: DO you think it's gonna be alright?

So Eun: Geureom, being afraid with the past will make you stuck on it till the end, do you want to stay in that dark place?

Hyunseong: Sirheo..

So Eun: So you should find the light and leave that dark place, huh?

Hyunseong: Algasamnida...but...

So Eun: There's no buts, so get well soon, we will find the light for you to make you set free in that dark place, arraseo?

Hyunseong: Nae.. (he saw his mother on the door) Umma?

 

When So Eun look behind she saw Hyunseong's mother and she greet her and take her leave. Hyunseong mother talked to him also and Hyunseong finally faced the reality and start his new living with his new life. So after that day he and So Eun was released together in the hospital and they started to know more each other. Donghyun knocked to Hyunseong's house door and Hyunseong was the one who open it while they are talking about each others conditions someone knocked the door and his mother open the door and they saw a beautiful Noona.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's So Eun who was wearing a pink upper and a black short and also wearing a black socks and doll shoes.

Hyunseong amazed her beauty and her looks and Donghyun's reaction was different, he was thinking who is that girl that makes Hyunseong happy. When So Eun reached the leaving room she sat beside Hyunseong. They were chatting and Donghyun had known why Hyunseong recovered that easily and it make Donghyun happier that his friend was back and he was really thankful to So Eun and when they are about to eat Donghyun take his leave and he let Hyunseong to have one-to-one talk to the beautiful girl who was Hyunseong's trauma reliever.

         

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔