The Tour

The Memories to Remember

 

The tragedy happens during summer season..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

                         Mr. Jo planned a camping with his family and his twins friends. Night before the said camping, Mr. Jo was preparing the things they need for camping especially the backpacking tent, comforters, folded table, telescope, and the bulb light, while his wife was preparing the meat for barbecue, fruits and milk for the children, and something they need for eating like utensils and glasses for drinking and the twins was busy for their clothes and anything they need for camping. When the other twin, Kwangmin woke up, he was really excited for his first camping with his friends, so he decided to wake his other twin, Youngmin.

Kwangmin: Hyung, Hyung, Hyung!!! (Kwangmin shaking Youngmin)

Youngmin: What?! You're really a nuissance all the time, can't you see I'm sleeping?

Kwangmin: I'm sorry... But aren't you excited for our first camping with them?

Youngmin: I'm sorry Kwangmin for scolding you...

Kwangmin: It's okay...It's true that I'm always a nuissance. 

Youngmin: Kwangmin, It's not like that...

Kwangmin: It's okay, forget about it (he pulled Youngmin's hand while saying) let's go, let's get ready.

Youngmin: (he rubbed his eyes, then) Okay...

 

When Jo's Family is ready, they all put the things they need inside the car and then they dropped by first at Hyunseong's house to fetch him up first, the next was Minwoo, Jeongmin and Donghyun to Donghyun's mansion...

Jeongmin, Minwoo, Donghyun: Annyeonghaseo!!!

Kwangmin: Ooooohhh... Hey you(pointing to Minwoo) you, (pointing to Jeongmin) and you (pointing to Donghyun)... Are you three are couples?? Huh??

Youngmin: Stop talking nonsense Kwangmin...Hey Donghyun! why those two are here???

Donghyun: Ahh..Jeongmin's parents drop him off here because they will going to somewhere too...right Jeongmin?

Jeongmin: Oh? Yes...

Youngmin: But why Minwoo were here too?

Minwoo: Donghyun and Jeongmin fetch me last night at my house.

Jeongmin: That's right

Kwangmin: Aren't you Donghyun is not allowed to go out at night alone without your personal bodyguard?

Youngmin: Ofcourse Kwangmin his bodyguard accompany him to fetch Minwoo... right Donghyun?

Donghyun: Yes...Youngmin, you really know about me huh?? Aren't you my stalker?

(Kwangmin, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Minwoo laughed)

Youngmin: Why would I do such a horrible things like that. You're really proud of yourself huh?

Mr. Jo: Aren't you going inside the car, boys?

Donghyun: Let's go!

Jeongmin: Go,go,go...

 

The boys enetered the car...the boys were chatting first and they fell asleep after several hours...When they were in the middle of their journey Kwangmin and Youngmin awoke. "Are we near to the camping site, Dad?", Kwangmin asked, When they take the U-turn, "Dad!!!!! watch out!!!!!!" Youngmin screamed. The gasoline truck accidentally bumped their car, their car was thrown and they stuck inverted...

Mr. Jo: Honey, are you okay? I'm stuck in here, you go out first with the kids.

Mrs. Jo: how about you?

Mr. Jo: Stop thinking about me, just think about these kids!!

Mrs. Jo: I understand...Why is it like this?

Donghyun: aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! somebody help us out of here!!!!!!!! 

Youngmin: Dad, I'm stuck in here!!! Help me Please????

Mr. Jo: It's gonna be alright son, mom will help you go out of here.

Mrs. Jo: How can it gonna be alright...Honey...I'm stucked too.

Jeongmin: Don't panic Youngmin!!!! That wont help... you are the one who can help yourself unstuck there...

Kwangmin: Hyung, Pull the part of your body that stuck. Do you understand?

Youngmin: Aaaaahhh! It hurts so bad I can't pull it.

Mr. Jo: Kids, let us not panic, we'll find a way to go out of this car. Undestand?

And after Mr. Jo said that he found a way he help Mrs. Jo to be unstuck and she's the one who help the boys to goes out of the car one by one.

---

While the boys are already out except Youngmin and his dad are still stuck in the car, Mr. Jo scream "Boys!!! help Youngmin pull out from the car...!!!!" Mr. Jo shout. When they were pulling Youngmin Mrs. Jo was trying to help her husband  to be pulled out of the car, the fire was running nearer to their car then, after they pulled out Youngmin, then suddenly, a seconds ago the truck and their car was explode, Mr. Jo was still inside and his wife was trying to help him to be unstucked from the car, the boys was hit by the explosion except for Hyunseung who ran and jump when the two vehicles explode and he was hit too but his bruise was not  that serious and after few seconds passed,  he lost his consciuosness. The ambulance came after several minutes and they all admitted to the hospital.....

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

---> Please subscribe for the next chapter of my story...

---> Leave a comment for this chapter.

GAMSAHAMNIDA