Everything Is Alright Again

OMG

YOONA'S POV

I woke up and stretch myself. My back hurts. Then I realise I had fallen asleep on the practice room dance floor. No wonder my back hurts. I stood up and stretch myself somemore before going back to our dorm.

I waited as the lift slowly proceed to my floor. Ding! The lift opens and I was about to step in when I notice there was someone in it.  It's Yuri.

 

 

 

YURI'S POV

I told Seohyun that I'm okay and I'm going to find Yoona. She didn't come back last night and I'm very worried. Seohyun nodded and asked me to be careful. She wished me good luck too. I smiled when I remembered what Seohyun told me. "Unnie,I've thought about it the whole night. I know I'm being selfish. You and Yoona unnie loves each other. Please don't let my words or Taeyeon unnie's words last night affect your relationship. I'm okay,really. I just hope you and Yoona unnie be happy. Go and find her and make things right again before it's too late"

So here I am. Standing in the lift,waiting for it to reach the ground floor while running my thoughts thinking of what to say to Yoona when I see her. Then the lift reach the eleventh floor and stop. The lift opens and Siwon oppa came in. We greet each other. Then the lift stop on a floor and Siwon oppa went out. Then the lift proceed going down again. I was deep in thoughts and didn't realise when the lift opens again. No one came in and I looked out. Standing before me was Yoona,wearing an expression I don't recognise. I stare at her and she stare at me. None of us said anything. Then the lift started closing but I quickly use to my hand to stop it and reach out and pull Yoona in. Her eyes widen.

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

The lift started closing but Yuri prevented it from closing further. Suddenly she grabbed me and pull me in. I was so shock and I stumble into the lift with her. Before I knew what's happening,Yuri push me against the lift wall and press her lips on mine. It was surprisingly very gentle. I didn't push her away. I kiss her back. Then she pull back and lean her forehead on mine. I open my eyes and she smile at me.

"You didn't push me away" she whisper.

I didn't respond and she gently place her lips against mine again.

"And you responded to my kiss just now" she continued.

 

 

 

YURI'S POV

She didn't respond again and I was about to kiss her but she pull me into a hug. I quickly wrap my arms around her. She started sobbing.

"I miss you" she mumbled against my shoulder.

"I love you" I replied and started her hair.

"I love you too" she responded and I smile.

"I know" then I pull out of her embrace so I can look at her. "That's why we don't have to break up,Yoong" I brush away her tears with my thumb. "Besides,Seohyun told me to come looking for you. She's okay with our relationship now" I told her.

"Re-really?" I nodded.

"What about Taeyeon unnie?"

"I don't know. But all I know is that I don't want you to ever leave my side ever again. Last night was the worst night of my life. This morning,woking up without you by my side hurts. It make me thinks of you breaking up with me"

"Shh" she press her fingers on my lips. "I'll never leave you again"

"You better not" I mumbled against her fingers and she pull me closer and kiss me and I know she won't leave me again.