You Belong With Me

OMG

Yoona smile hearing Yuri said 'I love you' for the second time. "I love you too,Yuri" she qave Yuri a peck on her lips. Yuri smile.

"Be my girlfriend?" Yoona nod and Yuri did a little fist pump as a celebration and Yoona giggle at her girlfriend's cute gesture. Yuri then lift Yoona off the ground and spin her around.

"Yah! Put me down!" Yoona lightly hit Yuri's chest. Yuri place Yoona on the floor and hold her hands. "I'm sorry. I'm just so happy you agreed to be my girlfriend"

Yoona felt herself blush and she didn't know what to say. Yuri then pull her hand. "Come on,we should go. They're probably worried about us" Yoona just nod and they walk back hand-in-hand.

 

 

 

IN THE DORM

YoonYul entered the front door and they saw everyone sitting at the living room giving them questioning looks. Seohyun was there too but she look slightly dizzy due to the earlier fainting. 

"Hey. What's up?" Yuri said like nothing happen.

Everyone just stare at her. "What's up!? You tell me what's up!" Taeyeon practically yelled at her. Tiffany started to Taeyeon's arm. "Tae Tae,calm down"

"How can you just run away like that Yoona!?" Taeyeon now look straight into Yoona's eyes. Yuri stand in front of Yoona,as if shielding her from Taeyeon's glare. "Seohyun just fainted and you walked out of the dorm without telling any of us. That's so irresponsible of you"

Yuri saw Yoona looked like she's about to cry and quickly cut in before Taeyeon can continue. "Unnie,we're sorry. Now that Yoona and I is already here can we just forget about this?"

"How can we just for-" Taeyeon started to say but Tiffany nudge her with elbow and she kept queit. Yuri silently thank Tiffany in her head. Tiffany is Taeyeon's only weakness,beside her height.

Sunny notice YoonYul intertwine hands. "Am I the only one who notice YoonYul holding hands?"

Everyone look at their hands and Yoona try to let go of Yuri's hand but Yuri held tight. "It's okay" she whisper to Yoona. "I'll handle it. You don't have to say anything"

Seohyun mouth hangs open. "Unnie,are you two together or something?"

Yuri gave Yoona a reassuring look before facing the rest and nod. "Yes. We're together"

Seohyun and some members gasp. Hyoyeon smile and Sooyoung laugh suddenly follow by Sunny. Puzzled by her members antic Yuri asked Sooyoung and Sunny why they laugh.

"I laughed because my suspicion is true. I've always suspect YoonYul is real" Sooyoung told them.

"And I laughed because Sooyoung's laugh is so funny it makes me wanna laugh" Sunny said and wipe the tears from her eyes from laughing too hard and the other members laugh at Sunny while some chuckle.

Yuri let out a sigh of relieve when Yoona smile at her dorky members.

"This is wrong. So wrong" Seohyun said and everyone stop laughing.

Yuri felt Yoona squeeze her hand and she squeeze back.

"Two girls shouldn't be together" Seohyun continued. She turn to Tiffany. "Right unnie?"

Tiffany kept quiet. The other members wonder why Seohyun ask Tiffany that.

"You once told me being gay is one of the biggest sin" Seohyun said.YoonYul's heart sank when they heard what Seohyun said.

"You told Seo that? Taeyeon asked.

"I,uh.." Tiffany didn't know what to say. She did told Seohyun that. But that was so long ago. It was before they even debut. She knew if she admitted it Yoona and Yuri will be hurt so she shook her head.

"I remember clearly what you told me,unnie. I never forget anything that unnie told me" Seohyun insist.

Tiffany saw eveyone focus on her now. "Well,I did said that. But it was so long ago" she look at Yoona and Yuri. "And I don't mean it"

"Who cares whether it's a sin or not" Jessica said suddenly. "If Yoona and Yuri loves each other,I'll support them" she gave both of them a smile. "Being in love is not a sin"

Yuri smile back at Jessica. "Thanks,Jessica"

"I support you too!" Sooyoung held her hand up,giving them a bright smile.

"Me too!" Hyoyeon said.

"Count me in" Sunny said in a cute voice.

Only Taeyeon,Tiffany and Seohyun haven't said anything.

"I'm okay with anything" Tiffany said.

Now everyone turn their attention to Taeyeon. They already know Seohyun's answer anyway.

"Well.." Taeyeon started.

 

 

 

A/N: Guess what Taeyeon will say? Will she let YoonYul be together? Btw,don't hate Seohyun. And don't hate me for making her the 'bad' character here. I'm sorry for adding a bit of TaeNy here. But I guess a bit of TaeNy won't hurt right? Besides,Tiffany calm Taeyeon down. So maybe you should thank her =P