YoonYul's Back

OMG

A/N: Since some readers commented that they want Yoona to find out that she's pregnant already,I decided to make YoonYul make love in this chapter or the next chapter. Cause I don't want the pregnancy to happen after a drunk Yoona literally throwing herself at Yuri which makes it seem force,don't you think?

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

"They're back" I told Taeyeon. "And it seems that they're okay now. They'e even holding hands" I close the door silently so that Yoona,Yuri and Seohyun who's outside won't notice me peeking.

Taeyeon look at me. "Really?" a huge grin appear on her face. Oh my God,she's so cute. I really wanna pinch her face right now.

I nods and show her my eye-smile. Her grin widen. Then she stood up from the bed and walk towards me.

"Let's go out and tell them that they can be together" she pull my hand without waiting for my reply and practically drag me out of the room.

 

YURI'S POV

I was telling Seohyun what happen in the elevator while Yoona was blushing furiously and look at the ground. Suddenly,we heard a door open and out came Taeyeon unnie dragging Tiffany unnie with her.

"Yuri-ah" Taeyeon unnie called.

"Yes unnie?"

Taeyeon came to a stop in front of me then she look down at my intertwine hands with Yoona. Yoona quickly let go of my hand.

"It's okay" Taeyeon said and both Yoona and I stare at her. "I'm not gonna object to your relationship anymore. In the first place,I always thought you two were cute together"

"Yeah. Totally. It's like both of you were made for each other" Tiffany unnie cut in.

I let go of Yoona's hand and give Taeyeon a hug. "Thanks unnie!"

She patted my back. "No biggie,Yuri-ah" then she slap my .

"Yah! Don't touch Yuri's . Go touch your wife's " Yoona scolded.

Taeyeon's face turn red. Tiffany look at the floor.

"I-I don't have a wife" Taeyeon stutered.

"Then who's Tiffany unnie to you" Seohyun spoke up.

Now it's Tiffany's turn to blush while Taeyeon look at her before turning back to Seohyun. "Tiffany is someone's who very important to me. And so are you and the rest of the members."

"Whatever you say,Taeyeon unnie" I grin and pull Yoona along with me,leaving the Royal Family in the living room.

 

YOONA'S POV

Yuri close the door behind her before turning back towards me with a sly grin. Uh-oh!

Then she grab me by my waist and pull me towards her until our body were press into each other's. I flush at the contact.

"Yoona-ah" she murmur against my ear. "You should go clean yourself up. You stink"

I push her away lightly. "Yah!"

Then she smirk. "Don't worry. Imma clean you up myself"