Should I Tell Her What Happen?

OMG

Yuri stand up suddenly and was about to walk out of the bedroom to clear her head of what happen last night when Yoona's soft voice stop her. "Unnie,we should not tell anyone what happen last night. We're not even sure ourselves what actually happen so don't tell others and complicate things" Yoona said from the bed.

Yuri turn so she could look Yoona in the face. She sigh. She knew she should tell Yoona about them last night. She approach Yoona and sat beside her.

"Yoong,I need to tell you something" Yuri said,looking deep into Yoona's eyes.

Yoona nodded. 

"Yoong.." Yuri started,she don't know how to tell Yoona. It was so embarrassing. Yoona saw the nervousness on Yuri's face and she took Yuri's right hand and started it with her thumb signaling her to continue.

"Actually I remember what happen last night.." Yuri said and she studied Yoona's face carefully. "I just came out from the bathroom,I was taking a bath when you came back" Yuri stop when she saw Yoona blushing madly.

"Why are you blushing?" Yuri asked.

Yoona shook her head. "Nothing" The reason she blushed is because she suddenly thought of Yuri's body when Yuri said the 'bath' word.

"You were so drunk. I was so worrried about you! I took one look at you and knew you were wasted. Why were you so drunk?" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

 

*YOONA'S FLASHBACK*

Yoona gave her co-star Seo In Guk a disapproving look. It was break time for them and he was staring at his laptop. He told Yoona he'll make use of the time and look at hot girls on the net to pass time. By now,In Guk looked like he's about to drool. Curious,Yoona walk over and stood behind him to see who he's looking at. To her amazement he was staring at none other than her roommate Yuri when she was performing 'If' as her solo during one of their concert.

Yoona lightly hit In Guk's head. "Yah! Why are you hitting me!?" he turn around and glare at Yoona.

"Why are you staring at my Yuri unnie?" Yoona exclaimed.

In Guk ignore her and continue watching. "You haven't answer my question. Why are you staring at my Yuri unnie?"

In Guk turn around and stare at her. "YOUR Yuri unnie? She's yours?"

Yoona blushed. Realising what she said. "Well..she's a member of SNSD so I can say she's mine"

"Uh-huh. Whatever. She's so hot" he stated looking at the screen dreamily. "Can you ask her to visit one day?"

Yoona folded her arms. "No!"

"Please.." In Guk begged.

"Nope!"

"Fine! You're so mean" he then ignore her and continue watching.

 

 

 

*FEW HOURS LATER*

Yoona walk into the bar. She sat on a stool and order a beer. The bartender quickly gave her her order. Yoona couldn't help thinking about her co-star looking at Yuri's performance. She admit that the performance was hot. Scratch that. Yoona thinks her unnie was hot. Not just in that performance. She's always been hot.

*END OF YOONA'S FLASHBACK*

 

 

 

"I,uh..I had been stress lately. That's all" Yoona lied. 

"You sure?" Yuri question.

Yoona nodded. "What happen after that?" she try to steer the conversation back to Yuri.

"I lay you down on the bed to rest and I was about to go out to take a warm towel to put on your forehead but you stop me by asking me to stay with you. Then.." Yuri trail off. "You suddenly took off your blouse" Yuri said and Yoona'e eyes widen.

'What the hell am I doing taking off my blouse in front of unnie?' Yoona thought.

"You started touching me..and you said I'm hot" Yuri said and felt herself blush.

'Oh God someone kill me now!'

"Then you push me on the bed and lunge at me and then.." Yuri stop. She don't think she can continue it anymore. This is getting really awkward and embarrassing. But she had to tell Yoona. "You asked me to have with you"

 

 

 

A/N:Woots! Another chapter done! *wipe sweats off* Hope you like it. Do comment and tell me what you want to make it more interesting. Thanks for reading^^