The Break-Up

OMG

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. I hate myself for leaving my subscribers and readers like this but I'm really busy lately. I have tons of assignments and projects I need to finish for school. Actually I'm suppose to be doing my Accounts project right now but I took this opportunity to update for you guys.

 

 

"Well.." Taeyeon started.

Everyone stare at her,anticipating her answer.

"No matter what she says,I want you to know that I'll always love you" Yuri whisper to Yoona.

Yoona gave Yuri a sad smile. She squeeze Yuri's hand. "I know" she whisper back. 

"Like Seohyun said..this is wrong" Taeyeon said. Seohyun look at the leader,surprise she's on her side.

"But.. loving the same is not wrong. People can't choose who they want to love. It's a feeling you have for someone. You can't control your feeli-" Hyoyeon cut Taeyeon before she finishes.

"Can you just get to the point!? We're all waiting for your answer and you gave us your crap talk. As if we don't know what love is" Hyoyeon exclaimed angrily.

"Since you want my answer,fine. Here's your answer" Taeyeon give YoonYul an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry but I can't let this happen. I mean..your relationship. The stake is too high. I'm sorry"

 

 

AN HOUR LATER

 

Everyone's in their own room. They were devastated after Taeyeon's decision. Seohyun was the only one who felt relieve. Taeyeon was pacing around in her room,alone. Sunny couldn't bear to be in the same room with her after the harsh decision Taeyeon made to break the new couple up so she went to SooSic's room.

There was a knock on the door and Taeyeon stop and open the door. It was Tiffany.

Tiffany let herself in and closes the door while Taeyeon goes to sit on her bed. Taeyeon suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapping her petite body and she look up at Tiffany.

"What should I do?" Taeyeon then place her head on Tiffany's shoulder.

"You did what is right,TaeTae. You shouldn't blame yourself. I'm sure Yoona and Yuri will understand" Tiffany brush Taeyeon's hair to soothe her.

Taeyeon felt tears threaten to fall. "I don't want to break them up. I don't want to break-" Taeyeon couldn't control herself anymore and sob.

"Shh.. It's alright. I'm here with you. You're not alone" Tiffany felt her heart breaking after seeing Taeyeon broke down since their pre-debut. Taeyeon did cried before on award shows but that is different.

"I'm sure they'll hate me" Taeyeon said. "Yoona and Yuri will hate me for doing this to them"

"No they won't" Tiffany reassure her. "They won't hate you"

 

 

MEANWHILE...

 

"I can't believe Taeyeon forbid us together. That's so unfair!" Yuri complained. She look at her lover sitting on the bed. She's been quiet ever since Taeyeon told them that they can't be together. Finally Yoona look up to Yuri.

She walk towards Yuri and hug her. Yuri quickly wrap her own arms at Yoona's waist. She felt Yoona tighten her grip.

"Woah Yoona. Not so tight. It kinda hurts" Yuri laughed.

"Sorry" Yoona mumble against Yuri's shirt. She loosen her grip a little.

Yuri breath in Yoona's scent. She then place a kiss on Yoona's shoulder.

"Yuri.."

"Hmm?"

 "Can we just stay like this for awhile?"

"Sure"

 

 

BACK TO TAENY

 

"I wonder how Yoona and Yuri is now" Taeyeon blurted suddenly.

Tiffany shook her head. "It's better not to think of it"

Taeyeon got up from the bed suddenly. "Maybe I should go apologise. Maybe I should take back my words. Tell them they could be together. Make things right again"

"TaeTae..don't" Tiffany softly called. "Please don't make it even more complicated for them"

Taeyeon sigh and then nod. "You're right. I should not make things even harder for them"

Tiffany pat the spot beside her,gesturing for Taeyeon to sit beside her. Taeyeon gladly oblige.

Tiffany then take Taeyeon's hand. "Tomorrow..I promise,we'll make things right again" Taeyeon nod. 

"For now,we should go to sleep" Tiffany continue and lie down on Taeyeon's bed.

 

 

BACK TO YOONYUL

 

Yoona slowly pull herself from Yuri. They're no longer leaning against each other but they still have their arms on each other.

"Yuri.." Yoona started.

"Yes baby?"

Yoona can't take it anymore. It's now or never. "I'm sorry. I can't"

"What?" Yuri's eyes widen. "You can't what?"

"I mean us" Yoona glance at the floor. She can't bear to look at Yuri's face. It's too hard.

"What are you saying? What are you talking about?" Yuri wanted to yell but her words came out softly instead as tears were visible in her eyes.

Yoona try to pull her arm from Yuri's grip but that only makes Yuri tighten her grip on her.

"Is this because of what Taeyeon said just now?' Yuri's tears already drop onto her pretty face. Yoona wanted to reach and wipe it off but she know she can't.

"I'm sorry" Yoona apologise again.

"No! I don't want to hear your sorry. Love means never having to say you're sorry. I learn that from your Love Rain drama. I love you,Yoona. I know you feel the same way for me" Yuri stare into Yoona's eyes. "Please don't do this. Please don't leave me"

"I'm sorry" Yoona said again and she pull harder and left Yuri standing alone in the room and cry.

'I'm sorry Yul. I love you. But even our leader don't approve our relationship. I don't think our relationship will work out. I'm sorry. I really am' Yoona thought as teas fell from her own eyes.

 

 

A/N:I'm sorry! It's hard for me too! I don't want YoonYul to break up either. They'll eventually make up. That's my promise for you.