Pregnant.. or Not

OMG

 

YOONA'S POV

I stare at the pregnancy test stick in my hands. I swear my legs is almost numb after the amount of time I spent sitting on the toilet bowl. I hope Seohyun don't mind waiting. After taking a huge gulp of air, I lower the test tube into my urine. I waited and waited. Then I slowly retreated my hand. My eyes widen when I see the result. It's negative.

I open the door and see Seohyun staring back at me worriedly. She quickly make her way over to my side. "Unnie, how is it? What's the result?"

I look at her in the eyes. "It's.. it's negative"

Seohyun look relieve and confuse at the same time. "Can I take a look at it?"

I shook my head. "No. It's too risky. I'll show it to you when we get back, all right?"

She nod. "What do you wanna do now?" she asked and I told her that I don't know but we should probably leave the clinic as soon as possible before any paparazzi sees us and start writing nonsense.

We turn and is about to walk towards the exit of the clinic when all of a sudden my phone ring. I slide it across to answer before looking at the caller ID.

"Hey baby" Yuri's voice sounded from across the line. I shut my eyes. I'm so not ready to do this. To hear her voice across the line when I'm not even sure whether I'm pregnant or not. I feel so guilty. And I'm not even sure why I'm feeling guilty. Maybe I'm just afraid that I'm pregnant and the baby is not hers. But as far as I remember I've never slept with any guy. Or have I?

"Yoong? Are you there?" Yuri said again.

"Yes Yuri. I'm here"

"Oh I'm just wonde-" Yuri started to say but I cut her off. "Can we meet at the park, in an hour?"

There was a pause at the other end of the line. I must have sounded so serious and Yuri must be thinking why did I sound like that. "Uh yeah. Okay, I guess. We shall meet in an hour's time at the park" Yuri said finally.

"Okay. Bye, Yuri" and I ended the call before Yuri could say anything else.

 

YURI'S POV

I look at my phone. Yoona already ended the call. Did something happen? She sounds really weird in the phone. I grab my jacket and leave the coffee shop. I make my way towards my car and try really hard not to think about it but all I can do is think about how weird Yoona sounded. I hope she wouldn't break up with me again.

45 minutes later, I reach my destination. The park is empty though. Yoona is no where to be seen. I sit on one of the swing and wait.

I see a figure walking towards me from afar and I stood up. She must be Yoona. But the closer that person is, I realize that she's not Yoona. It's Seohyun.

"Hi Yuri unnie" she greeted softly.

"Hi Seohyun" I greet back. "Yoona asked me to-"

She look at the ground, as if afraid of facing me. "Yoona unnie is not feeling well. I told her to stay in the room and rest. I volunteer to come down and tell you this"

"Yoona's not well? Is everything okay? Why do I have such a bad feeling about this?"

Seohyun finally look up. "I think it's best if you ask her yourself, unnie. I'm not in the position to tell you what happen"

I don't think I've ever been as confuse in my life like I'm feeling at this very moment. "Something happen? And you can't tell me what it is? Why?" I rushed my questions out one by one.

"I'm sorry, unnie. But you should really go up to check on Yoona unnie now. She's been vomiting"

"WHAT!?" Seohyun jump a little from my outburst. Without wasting anymore time, I run towards our dorm building.

 

YOONA'S POV

I clean my mouth after my third time vomiting. I hear loud footsteps outside. It stop at the bathroom door. I turn to see who it is. Indeed, my guess is right. It's Yuri. She look so worried. She look me up and down and is at my side in a heartbeat.

Yuri hold me tenderly in her arms. "Yoong, what happened? Seohyun told me you've been vomiting. You look pale. Are you okay?"

"Yuri.." I look at her. It's now or never. I have to do this. "I think I'm.."

"Yes baby?"

"..pregnant"

 

 

P.S: Cliffhanger! I'm sorry I've leave this story un-updated for so long. I'm really busy with college right now. I hope this update will make up for that. Do comment and tell me what you think of this chapter. I update this in a rush. Sorry if there's any mistake.