The Day After

OMG

A/N: I know what I did in the previous chapter was cruel =P I broke YoonYul up when they were just together less than a day. I guess I'll try to make them reconcile?

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

Yuri walk out of the room she share with Yoona. When she woke up,Yoona was not on her side. Yuri was not even sure whether Yoona actually came back after their broke up last night. All she knew was that she cried herself to sleep. Yuri shake her head a little,as if to shake off her thoughts of Yoona before plopping herself lazily on the couch. She look at the clock on the wall,it shows 5.30am.

Seohyun walks out when she heard sound. Honestly,she couldn't really sleep last night. Somehow,she feel bad for Yoona and Yuri. Then she sees Yuri lying on the couch,she gather up her courage and greet her.

"Good morning,Unnie"

Yuri look up and see Seohyun. Due to her swollen eyes,she can't see properly. She mistaken Seohyun for Yoona and quickly launches herself on the girl and hang onto the girl as if she could die if she let go.

"Yoona...Yoona...Yoona...Yoona..." Yuri said Yoona's name over and over again.

Seohyun didn't know what to do. It was early in the morning and they were the only ones awake. "Erm Unnie?"

"Yoona..." Yuri continued.

Seohyun slowly pushes Yuri away. "Unnie,look at me. I'm not Yoona. I'm Seohyun"

Realisation slowly sinks in and Yuri started crying. Seohyun panic and quickly reach for her Unnie.

"Yoona left me.." *sobs* "and it's all Taeyeon's fault" *sobs* "she won't tell me but I knew what Taeyeon said clearly makes her think we won't work out"

Yuri cry harder and Seohyun hugs her. "I'm sorry,Unnie" Seohyun started to say. "It's my fault too. I didn't know you love Yoona Unnie so much"

"I love her Seohyun. She knew it but she still left me.." Yuri trail off as she hugs Seohyun and cry. They stay in that position for awhile. Unknown to both of them,TaeNy saw everything.

Taeyeon slowly closes the door. She turns around and Tiffany looks at her.

"Are you okay,TaeTae?"

Taeyeon shake her head. "After witnessing that,no I don't think so. It makes me feel worst"

 

 

YOONA'S POV

After breaking up with Yuri,I ran out of the dorm. I can't bear staying there seeing her crying and knowing I'm the cause of her tears. It's just too hard to bear.

I walk around our building. Then I saw the dance practice room. I walk inside. A sad face greeted me. That's my reflection from the mirror. In the end,I decided to stay there. It's actually Yuri's favourite place to go when she had nothing to do. She'll come here and start practicing her moves. Sometimes I'll follow her when I'm free. I smile when a certain memory came to my mind.

*FLASHBACK*

I stare at Yuri as she dance. Occasionally she'll caught my eyes through the mirror and I'll smile at her and she'll smile back. This time she stare at me and I stare back at her. For the first time,we weren't smiling at each other. We were just holding each other's gaze through the mirror. Suddenly she started laughing and I join in. Then she sat next to me. She took her bottle and start drinking but she suddenly choke and spill all over her chest. I quickly responded by grabbing her towel beside me and started wiping the wet spot on her chest. I was so engross in wiping that I didn't know she was staring at me. I look at her and was shock that her face was so close to mine. Then we both look away and I swear she was blushing. It was so awkward. But in the end it was her that broke the silence.

"So..Yoona. You're a naughty girl,huh?" I gave her a puzzle look while she smirk at me.

"Huh?" I said dumbly.

She look down at her own chest then she look at me. "You just fondle my s"

It was my turn to turn beet red. I turn and look at the ground. Is it me or the temperature in the room is getting hotter?

Then she turn me around to face her. "Yah,I was just joking. Why so serious?"

She didn't let go of my arm and I stare at her hands on me but then she suddenly let go as if realising something. "Erm..I'm so hot right now. I-I uh,should go take a sho-shower" she stutered and it was so cute. I just nod. Then she quickly get up.

"Erm.. I uh,I mean I'm going to shower now. Do you uh..I mean,wanna join me? Sorry! I mean do you still want to stay here or what?"

I giggled. "I'll join you. I mean,I'm leaving too"

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for this lame and short chapter. I can only manage writing this for now. Gotta go cause my mum is getting mad at me for being on the computer when I should have been studying cause my final exam is next Wednesday.