Happy Birthday Yuri

OMG

'Beep beep'

'Beep beep'

Yoona quickly roll over and slam her palm on the clock to stop it from beeping any longer,afraid the sound might wake Yuri up. She look at her lover and smile to herself. Yuri is fast asleep. Yoona gets up and kneel down beside Yuri before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Happy Birthday baby" Yoona whispered.

In just half an hour,Yoona already brush her teeth,wash her face,bathe and dress up for the day. She took one last look at Yuri before going out,silently closing the door.

 

 

 

Seohyun try for the umpteenth time to wake Jessica up. Seohyun had try every possible way to wake up the girl,except violence. It was no use. Seohyun sigh. She turn around when she heard a chuckle.

"Sooyoung unnie" Seohyun greeted.

Sooyoung nod in respond. "How's the girl?" (referring to Jessica) "Having a hard time?"

Seohyun just sigh. "I have no idea how you manage to wake Jessica unnie up"

"Well I have my ways" Sooyoung smirk. "You can go out now. I'll manage this girl"

"Really?! Great. Thanks unnie!" Seohyun literally jump up from the bed,happy to escape from the task of waking up the sleepyhead of SNSD. But before she went out,Sooyoung called her. "By the way,Yoona is up. Help her set up the things"

Seohyun turn around and give Sooyoung a thumbs up and said "No problem!" before dashing out of the room.

Sooyoung turn towards Jessica. "I'm sorry but I have to do it again Sica-baby. It's the only way I know that will wake you up"

 

 

"Yoona-unnie. Morning" Seohyun greeted.

Yoona turn around. "Oh Seohyun. Good morning. Thanks for helping me wake up the others"

"You're welcome unnie" Seohyun eye the papers on Yoona's hand. "So how are your preparation so far?"

Yoona smile. "So far so good"

"Need any help?" Seohyun asked.

"Erm.." Yoona look around. "I think I've got it all covered. Thanks anyway"

"Are you sure?" Seohyun asked again.

Yoona face her and smile. "Yes. And you've been a great help. You helped waking up Jessica. And everyone knows how 'easy' it is to wake her up"

"Er.. I didn't manage to wake Jessica unnie" Seohyun said.

"What?!" Yoona's eyes widen. "That's bad. If Jessica's not up yet we won't be able to make it before Yuri wakes up" Yoona grumbles and quickly makes her way to SooSica's room.

The door was left slightly ajar by the rushing Seohyun just now. Without knocking,Yoona push the door open. What she saw shock her. Sooyoung was hovering over Jessica. Sooyoung's hands were both on Jessica's face,as if holding her down. Their face were dangerously close and for a moment Yoona thought they were kissing.

Unaware of Yoona's present because she's too focus on Jessica's lips,Sooyoung lean down and close the gap between her and Jessica. Yoona's eyes widen. She clamp her hand over to prevent herself from making any noise before slowly closing the door behind her.

Jessica opens her eyes when Sooyoung pull away. She saw Sooyoung and smile. "Ugh it's you again" she pretended to be annoy.

Sooyoung smile back. "Morning princess"

Jessica sit up,making Sooyoung fall on her back. "You have to stop doing that Sooyoungie"

"What? It's the only way to wake you up" Sooyoung pouted at Jessica for causing her to fall on her back.

"But you can't just kiss your members to wake them up Sooyoung. It's just..weird" Jessica said. She walk pass Sooyoung to get into the bathroom.

"What if... What if I wanted to?" Sooyoung whispered. Jessica stop on her track. Their back was facing each other so none of them knows how the other reaction was.

After a moment of silence,Jessica mutter 'I don't know' and close the bathroom door behind her.

Sooyoung close her eyes tightly. Oh God,what have I done?

 

 

AFTER AN HOUR

Yuri wakes up. She look beside her and notice Yoona's not there. Yuri pout. Where is that girl? Today is my birthday. She promise to celebrate it with me.

With a heavy heart Yuri prepare herself for the day. When she's done,she walk out just to find the rest of the dorm is empty. Where's everyone?! How could they left me alone on my birthday. So mean of them. Should name them Meanie ShiDae.

Yuri then saw a glass of milk on the table with a yellow post-it note. It says 'Morning Yuri-ah. So sorry I can't be with you as promise. I have an interview. Oppa just told me last night. I didn't tell you because I don't want you to be sad. Sorry baby. Here's my apology. This milk. I hope you drink it. Hehe ^^'

Yuri shook her head. Aish this girl. She then finish the milk. After washing the glass,Yuri sat on the couch and went through her contacts. Hmm who should I bother on my birthday? She then stop on Tiffany's name and press 'CALL'.

"Hello hello moshi moshi ciao ciao busy busy~" Tiffany sang then giggle.

"Hello. Tiffany-unnie..I'm so bored" Yuri complaine in a cute voice.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURI!!!!!!! MY HERO,MY OPPA,MY MC PARTNER!!" Tiffany yell into the phone.

"You don't have to yell. Gosh. Thanks for the wish. Er.. are you fr-"

Tiffany quickly cut in before Yuri can continue talking. "Sorry Yuri. Gotta go. Busy"

"What?! Where are you anyway" Yuri asked,curious.

"Just go to SoShi Cafe. You won't be bored anymore"

"Huh?"

"Relly gotta go Yuri. Bye!" Tiffany ended the call before Yuri start asking.

 

 

A/N: Sorry for this late update. I'm finding time to update it cause it's YURI'S BIRTHDAY! *throws confetti in the air* Anyway,this will be part 1 of Yuri's birthday chapter. Part 2 will be coming out soon. Hopefully tomorrow. Do comment. Pretty pretty please. I love comments. Don't be shy. I don't bite ;) Ciao~