The Pregnancy Test

OMG

YOONA's POV

I'm doom. I'm seriously doom. How on Earth can I be pregnant??? I've only made love to Yuri. And there's no way two girls can produce a baby. Unless Yuri suddenly have ? O.O

"Excuse me?" I turn to look at the doctor. She's giving me the are-you-okay-look.

"I'm okay" I reassured her. Though I'm feeling anything but okay. I mean,HOW ON EARTH AM I PREGNANT??

"So..as I've been saying,you have to be extra careful now,Yoona-ssi. If you can,please don't practice any dance moves because it won't be good for a developing foetus" the doctor explained.

I nod. "Would you please excuse us? I need to go" I turn to Seohyun before getting up from the chair. Seohyun give the doctor an apologetic look before following me outside.

Once we're outside,I slam my fist against the wall. Seohyun quickly grab my hand before I could do it again. I turn to her with my glassy eyes. "What should I do,Hyun? I'm pregnant. Can you hear me? I'm PREGNANT!"

Seohyun envelope me in a hug and rub my back. "Shh..it's okay. Everything will be okay"

I pull away and look at her. One look at her and I know she's not convince with her own words. "It's not okay. Yuri will freak out when she find out. She'll dump me for sure"

"We'll figure something out. Just..don't tell her yet. I'l help you think of something. Besides,there must be a mistake. I mean..you said you've never sleep with a guy before right? We should go to another hospital and do another checkup"

I quickly shake my head,denying Seo's idea. "We can't. It's too dangerous. I can't risk anyone knowing this. I might tarnish SNSD's image"

Seohyun sigh. She run her hand through her hair. "There's another way"

"Yeah?"

She nod. "We can buy the pregnancy kit"

Why am I so dumb? Why didn't I think of that? What am I gonna do without Seobaby?